Chapter Nine //

Anything as long as he smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung ? Can you follow me pick up my friends ?" Jessica ask after they're having their dinner .

"Okay ." She smile and nod . Kris look at Jessica and wink .

"Are you coming along , oppa ?" Jessica playfully ask her fiance .

"Sure honey , sure . It's our special guest . I don't want to miss them ."  Kris reply .

"Special guest ? Who is it actually ?" Soojung ask curiously .

"Emmm , Just a good friend of our . Right sweetheart ?" Jessica said smiling awkwardly and kris just nodding . 

Soojung look at them judgingly . "what's wrong with them ?"  She thought herself .

"So , i want to take a shower . They'll arrive soon ." Jessica excuse herself , kris follow her along . Avoiding another question .

Soojung just look at them and shrugh , decided to take a shower too .

 

"I hate to admit it , but i'm so nervous . What if she hate the idea and hate me too ?" Jessica said worriedly . Kris chuckling .

"Hey babe , believe me . She will love you more . Now can we take a shower ?" Jessica deathglaring him and slap his arm .

"Don't even dream about it . I'll take a shower first ." She runs towards the bathroom leaving kris . He pout and sigh , but smile afterwards . "cute ." 

__________________________________________ ♡ ____________________________________________________________________

On their way to the airport , Jessica keep looking at Soojung through the mirror . Soojung look calm and Jessica glad that she doesn't suspect anything .

Arrive at the airport , They sit at the waiting area . The flight from Seoul will land in 10 minutes , making Jessica sweat her palm . Kris realise it and pull her hand and rubbing with his .

"Unnie , i'm thirsty . I'll go to the cafe there . You want anything ?" She ask . 

"Urmm , anything would be good . Thanks ." Jessica reply and kris nodding . 

"Okay then . Wait for me here if your friend arrive ."

Soojung make her way to the cafe in the airport and Jessica sigh in relief . 

"I guess it's better this way . She wont be too shock right ?" She ask kris that still rubbing her hand .

"I guess so ." Kris reply and the board showing 5 minutes before the flight landing .

 

Too bad for her , The line in the cafe is kinda long . She count the person on the line . 5 people before her turn . She sigh and decide to getin the line before someone else come .

Waiting and waiting , she look at her watch . It's been 10 minutes . "Unnie's friend must have arrived . Aishh, too bad they need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter