Chapter Six //

Anything as long as he smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's walking like a zombie . Is it to late to regret ? He felt lost , he felt stupid . He lost his bestfriend that always cheering for him because of his selfish side . "Soojung ah , i'm sorry" .

 

Mrs Kim waiting patiently for her son , her only son . She stand from the couch when she heard a shrugging at the main door . Revealing a soulless Jongin .

Walking to her son . "Honey ? You okay ?" Jongin looked at her with a smile but soon his tears flow . Hugging his mother . "I lost her ma, she left me for real ." As a mother , she can't stand seeing her son like this . Releasing the hug ,she drag him to the couch .

"She leave to the state ." His tears keep flowing . Mrs Kim hug his son . "Jongin , you need to be strong ." 

"But i can't ma , how can i when the one who always there for me leave me like this ." Mrs. Kim release the hug and cup his face .

"Kim Jongin , dear . Look at me ." Jongin wiped his tears and look at his mother . 

"I've known Soojung family since you're still in my tummy . You've known each other since baby . I can see everything in your eyes , in her eyes . Did you know that she loves you ?"

Jongin shake his head . A little calm .

"Did you remember when his parents died from the accident when she's only 8 ? How broken she is ?" This time Jongin nodding , of course he remembered it . 

"That was the time when you're always by her side . Feeding her when she refuses to eat , Telling her a joke to make her smile , Creating a new wonderful memories to make her forget about the accident ." Jongin smile a little .

"That's my job as a friend . I can't see her like that . It so heartbreaking ." Mrs. Kim smile .

"That's the problem honey , you always see her as a friend when her eyes is sparkling when she saw you . For 12 years when i see her the looked she gives you never changed ." He looked shock with the words .

"12 y-years ?" Mrs. Kim nod . "Yes honey, 12 years . For 12 years she's go through all the pain you gave her because she's sincere in loving you . If she can , why don't you ?"

"But i- " 

"No but Jongin , think . Think of all the pain that you've cause her . The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter