Chapter Seven //

Anything as long as he smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris , Jessica and Soojung is in the car heading to a restaurant . Kris is driving and Jessica is laughing with him while Soojung's on the backseat keep her silence .

"Jung , You okay ?" Soojung just nodding as the answer . 

"Really ? if you're tired , we can back home ." Kris said . 

"No , it's okay really . I'm okay oppa ." Krystal said and forcing a smile . 

She hate to admit it . But inside she's missing Jongin so much . "No Jung Soojung , You can't miss him . He's happy there with Sulli ." She said to herself . 

Jessica's been watching her all this while , and she know her sister so well that shje believe that Soojung is not okay . 
 

They arrived at the restaurant that Jessica's booked . 

"How's Korea honey ?" Jessica asked her fiance while feeding him . 

"Ermm , Fine . I don't really had a work at the company so Mommy told me to accompany you girs here . And she's sending her regards to and she's missing you girls ." Kris answer while wiping his mouth . 

"Haha , I need to call Mommy telling her that i miss her too ." Jessica giggling . Soojung just smile watching her sister and her future brother in-law . 

"Ermm , so when did you guys going to have the wedding . It's not nice getting engaged for a long time ." Soojung asked , Just to make her mind fogetting what she's been thinking right now . 

"Soon , Jung . After you've fully heal ." Kris answered and Jessica's nodded .

"I'm sorry that because of me you guys need to postponed the wedding ." She felt bad , really .

"No honey , don't be sorry . Because of you , i can see how much we love each other . Right baby ?" Jessica said , hugging her fiance arm . 

"Yes Jung , because of you i realised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter