Chapter Eight //

Anything as long as he smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung woke up feeling awful . She didn't remember how did she end up in her room but she thought maybe kris is the one who caarried her to her room . But still , The last night incident still fresh in her mind . 

"I swear i saw you , Jongin . Am i missing you a lot ?" She sigh . 

"Jung ? You're awake ?" Slowly , Jessica open the door but smiling when she saw Soojung is awake . Soojung smile and change her position from lying to sitting on the bed .

"Morning , Princess . You're okay ?" Jessica approach her and sit beside her . Caressing her hair lovingly .

"Morning , Queen . I'm fine ." Soojung reply , letting out a little yawn . 

"You're sleepy ? Just go back to sleep ." Soojung shaking her head . 

"No , I'm okay . Where's Kris oppa ?" She ask . 

"Still sleeping . Maybe he's tired from flying last night ." Jessica reply . 

"I'm sorry about last night ." 

"No , nothing to be sorry about . You must be missing him . A lot actually ." Soojung look down .

"I've tried , everything to forget him . But it just make me remembered him even more . I'm sorry Unnie ." jessica sigh and cupping her sister face to look at her . 

"You know what ? You need to learn to stop saying 'sorry' . It's not your fault Jung . You don't need to be sorry about anything ." A tears escape Soojung eyes .

"And now , you're crying ?" Jessica pull her closer and hug her . Her tears is falling too .

"I'm just , i'm feeling awful . I miss everything about him even when i know that he's happy over there with Sulli ." She sob .

"Don't be honey . We don't really know what he's doing there , what he really felt . Who knows , He's missing you too ." Soojung break the hug .

"Please, I don't want to build any hope anymore Unnie ."

"I didn't give you any hope . But i'm telling you , don't easily give up ." Soojung look a her sister without saying any words .

"Don't think too much , I'll prepare a breakfast . Go take a shower ." Soojung nod . Jessica kiss her forehead and heading out .

"I know you can make a good solution , baby ." The manly voice make her jump a little after closing the door .

"KRIS ! You really want to kill me ." She slap his arm . 

"No i'm not . I can't kill my future wife ." He grin .

"Stop grinning like that , it's creepy ." She said walking away from him heading to the kitchen .

"Awww , my queen is sulking eah ?" He said pouting a little .

"Seriously , aegyo didn't suit you at all . Repeat , at all ." She said without looking at her fiance . Kris smile and pull her hand that was preparing a things to make a breakfast .

"Kris , I'm preparing the breakfast . Soojung will come down soon ." She tried to escape from his grip .

"No need , let just eat outside ." She sigh and nod .

"I'm proud of you ." He said suddenly . 

"What ? Why ?" She ask , looking at him while frowning . Kris pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter