Chapter Three //

Anything as long as he smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, after jessica meet Dr.Lee she go to soojung room to talk . But soojung already asleep . "Come baby, let her sleep . we can talk tomorrow ." Kris pull her out and closed the door . 

"Why did she need to faced all of this pain kris ?" Jessica asked when they're already settled on the bed . Kris is hugging her . "God know what the best for her babe . Let just pray for her ." Jessica hug kris tighter and cry on his chest . 
 

Soojung wake with a terrible headache . She open her eyes and sigh . Trying to fight over the pain . Slowly, she make a way toward the bathroom . Touching her cheek while looking at her reflection in the mirror . She sigh and do her morning routine .

"Soojung ?" She heard jessica voice entering her room . "I'm here ." She walked out slowly from the bathroom and sit beside jessica on the bed . "You have a fight with kris oppa ?" She asked . "Huh ? No, we're fine . why ?" Jessica asked back . "Then ? Your eyes is swollen and puffy unnie . You're crying ." Jessica give her a weak smile . "No, i'm not crying ." Soojung pout and slap jessica arm playfully . "You can lie . But not to me ." Jessica sigh and pull soojung for a hug . "You're the one who lie to me ." Soojung body stiffened . They're still hugging . "L-lie ?" "Please jung, let do the operation ." Soojung shocked and break the hug . "Y-You know ?" Jessica noded . "I know it all . I meet your doctor ." Soojung look down . "Sorry, i didn't meant to hide it from you ." She looked at jessica that already crying . "Unnie, please . I'm sorry kay . I don't want to make you worried ." She pull jessica for another hug and jessica cry on her shoulder . "I love you jung . Why did keep it all by yourself ?" Soojung feel more guilty . "I'm sorry . I'm sorry . I'm sorry ." She keep chanting her sorry . Jessica break the hug and hold her hand . "It's okay . I understand . But please make the operation ?" Soojung sigh . "Please jung . For me ?" Jessica begging . Soojung look at her for awhile and nod . "Okay, in one condition ." Jessica look at her and nod . "Don't tell jongin anything about this ." The older thinking for awhile and nod . "Anything for you princess ." They laughed . "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter