Chapter One //

Anything as long as he smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung is waiting for jongin at their usual place . Jongin text her just now to meet at the usual place . It was normal for them to meet, but today soojung feel strange and she's shaking . But she smiling because jongin, her crush ask her to meet eventhough they meet everyday . But for soojung a minute with jongin is like a heaven for her . 

"Hey, jung ." Soojung snapped from her thought and look at jongin . "Oh, Hey .Didn't realise you're here ." Kai smile and called the waiter to order his water . "What did you think about ? Boyfriend huh ?" Krystal just smile and sipping on her drinks . Soon, the waiter come with jongin's water . "So, why did you wanna meet ?" soojung ask and jongin shyly scrathing his nape ."Well, i think i fall in love ." soojung heart beating faster . Is this a confession ?"l-love ? With who ?" Jongin smile wider . "Y-your classmate, choi sulli ." soojung feel her heart shattering like mirror . "Sulli ?" Jongin nod with a smile . Soojung feel like running away but when she saw jongin smile, she smile . "Ooh, it's okay . I'll try to help you ." Soojung smile . 
 

Soojung is sitting on her bed . She was thinking about what jongin told her earlier . Her crush has a crush on someone else . She sigh , it was her fault too . She shouldn't borrow sulli phone to call jongin to take her and sulli when they stuck at the school because of the rain . She should follow jongin to send sulli but she doesn't . She should see this coming when jongin keep smiling whenever he heard sulli's name . 

"Are you okay jung ?" Her sister jessica enter the room . "Unnie, yes i'm fine ." She forced a smile . "Are you sure ?" jessica sit beside her sister . soojung smile and nod . "Unnie ?" jessica look at her . "Jongin told me he like sulli . and i want to help him ." jessica sigh . "help him ? But, you love him right ?" soojung nod . "Because i love him i want to help him unnie ." jessica take soojung hand . "Soojung~aa . it's true that we need to sacrifices for love but you know, if you do this you will lost jongin ." soojung nod . "I know very well . But, jongin happiness is with sulli ." jessica sigh again . She knows she can't change soojung opinion . "Allright, do what you think is right . But don't let it harm yourself ." Soojung smile and hug her sister . 


She meet jongin again . Jongin can't stop smiling when he keep mentioning about sulli . How cute sulli was, How pretty sulli was, how he like sulli and everything about sulli . Little that he know he make someone beautiful cry silently at his words . Soojung didn't said anything and just looking at jongin . 

"Hello, jung you okay ?" soojung snapped back and smile . "so, when did you want to confess ?"  She ask . eventhough she know that the answer will hurt . "As soon as possible . but you need to help me . i'm afraid that she will reject me ." Jongin pout . soojung giggle at his cuteness . "She will accept you jong . Seriously, who will reject you ?" She said and that make jongin smile . At least, she make jongin smile . 


Soojung look at her phone . she look at the text she type to sulli . 'Meet me at the sakura's caffe at 5 . ^^' She hit send button and smile . then she type another text . but this time to jongin . 'Let's meet . usual place at 5 .' she hit the send button again with a smile but with a drop of tears . she wipes away the tears and look at the clock . it's already 4:35 . that's means she will let her crush happy with another girl in 25 more minutes .

"You know, you didn't have to do this if it hurts ." soyeon wipe away her tears . "No, i need to do this and this pain will go away soon ." soojung give her sister a warm smile, but jessica know  . "i need to get ready to see them ." jessica frown . "did you really need to go ?" she took soojung hand . "well, just to make sure jongin's allright ." soojung smile a bit . "Of course he will be allright jung . but you . think about yourself please ." jessica voice changed from the soft one to more concern . "i'm okay unnie . i'm really okay . just please drop the topic about i'm getting hurt ." soojung stand and take her clothes . "How ? how can i just let my only sister hurt herself ? tell me jung . tell me ." soojung sigh . "please unnie, don't make it more harder for me ." jessica go to her sister and hug her . "I'm sorry jung . i'm sorry . i don't know why but i feel something wrong . like something will happen soon ." soojung chuckled . jessica release the hug and look at her . "What so funny ?" "nothing, you're so cute unnie . i promise i'll be okay ." she pinched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter