Chapter 3

Can't I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma….Omma….I have a new friend.”

 

“That’s good Sora-ah, where is this new chingu?” Her mom looks up at all the kids playing around the beach.

 

“Right here silly….This is Teukie-oppa.” Sora holds her left hand out and her omma sees her grabbing air.

 

“Ah….I see….” Sora’s omma looks at her confused. “Okay, tell Teukie-ah we will be going home now to make appa dinner.”

 

“Neh…bye Teukie-oppa…we will play again soon arasso.”

 

“Yeah, thanks for playing with me Sora, I will see you around.” He replied back.

 

Her omma watches as she talks to no one beside her. Leeteuk also assesses her omma’s reaction and concludes that Sora is the only one that can see and hear him.

 

She waves goodbye as she leaves the beach with her mom after packing up their stuff. Leeteuk also waves until Sora turns around and is out of sight from him. He sighs and then is startled when Heechul shows up right next to him.

 

“She is a lovely girl right Leeteuk.”

 

“Oh my god…”

 

“No…oh my angel” Heechul snickered.

 

“Whatever, you popping up like that scared me. So she is my assignment?”

 

“I’m glad the two of you got along. As you found out she keeps to herself, but she has such a warm heart and needs someone to guide to her.”

 

“And she is the only one who can see and hear me?”

 

“Well yes…as you concluded you are not of this earth anymore.”

 

Leeteuk furrowed his eyebrows when he came to the conclusion of what his “assignment” entailed.

 

“You mean to tell me the stepping stone to become a guardian angel is first becoming an imaginary friend?” He yelled dumbfounded by his realization. “Is this a joke? The angels up in heaven aren’t rolling around laughing at me are they?”

 

“No, no, no…we don’t joke, we guide. If the term imaginary friend bothers you, think of it as guardian angel with training wheels.”

 

Leeteuk ignored Heechul’s last comment and then refocuses on his task in front of him.

 

“Are you sure I can do this? Do I just act like her friend? I’m afraid I won’t be able to help her.”

 

“You are over thinking this. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter