Chapter 5

Can't I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wh..who are you?” Sora asked as she gazed at the man who was cradling her face.

 

But before Leeteuk could reply Sora’s instinct made her punch him right in the nose releasing his hold on her.  She then was able to sit up and scoot far away from his grasp.

 

Leeteuk’s eyes started to tear up and he was swearing incoherently while his hand covered his throbbing nose.  He hasn’t experienced this kind of pain before; he didn’t even know he could get hurt.  He looked at his hands and there was blood.  He lifted his head up trying to stop the bleeding.  He tried collecting himself, but this confusion and pain only made him angry.

 

“What was that for?” he yelled.

 

“Why were you touching me…you…you….ert?” Sora shrieked.

 

“ert? Listen Sora, you must have overexerted yourself and fainted…I was only trying to help.” Leeteuk exclaimed as he took a step closer.

 

“Stay right there.” Sora held her hand up to block his advances.

 

“How do you even know my name? Are…are you stalking me?” She then notices a 10 pound weight by her foot and quickly picks it up to use it as a weapon if he tries to do something.

 

“What? No…” Leeteuk paused for a moment.  How can he approach her without getting hit again?  He needs to calm her down somehow and he needs her to put down that weight before she ends up killing him.

 

“Listen…Sora…we met before.” Leeteuk said in a soothing voice.  He then paused again when he noticed Sora’s blank facial expression.

 

Sora was thinking really hard if she did meet this guy before. Leeteuk then smiled and when Sora saw his dimple on his cheek she felt he looked familiar but still couldn’t pinpoint how they would know each other.

 

“Okay, ajusshi..” she started saying but was interrupted.

 

“Oppa” he blurted out to correct her.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“You used to call me oppa.” Leeteuk shyly replied.

 

Sora’s expression then turned from being blank to being irritated.  How can he request to be called oppa?  She held on to the weight tighter hoping that the man in front of her is not a ert, psycho, stalker, or all of the above.  She slowly began to interrogate him with questions that were plaguing her.

 

“What is your name and when did we meet?” She asked while looking at him straight in the eyes.

 

“We were….friends…” Leeteuk whispered. “We played together when you were five.”

 

“Now I know your lying…I didn’t have any friends when I was five.” She spewed back.

 

“No Sora….you had one friend.” His eyes gazed at her pleading for her to remember.

 

Sora thought real long and hard. Those eyes…that smile…that dimple…her brows furrowed together when flashes of her playing with a bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter