Chapter 1

Can't I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There is a feeling of urgent rush like being teleported and when he opens his eyes he examines himself all dressed in white.  He looks to his left and right to also see an endless horizon of white.

 

“Oh crap….I’m dead aren’t I?” he mumbled to himself.

 

As if on cue he hears a chuckle and turns around to see another man behind him also dressed in white with an illuminating light above his head. He came to conclusion that he must be an angel.

 

“Well that’s a first; usually everyone asks if they are dreaming?” The angelic man retorted.

 

“Is this heaven? Cause if it is I’m a little disappointed.”

 

“No it’s not, and it’s good to see you didn’t lose your sense of humor along with your memory.”

 

He looked at the angelic man and paused. He remained silent trying to remember who he was and after a minute the angel spoke again.

 

“Ahem, you can call me Heechul. Consider this place a brief stop before reaching your final destination.”

 

“So I’ll be going to heaven soon?”

 

“Well that remains to be seen. Everyone has a purpose and you are not quite done down there on earth.”

 

“How am I not done, I’m no longer living and apparently I don’t even remember who I was.”

 

“Like I said, we all have a purpose. There is someone down there that needs guidance.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter