Chapter 6

Can't I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora was fiddling around with her keys.  She had her back to Leeteuk while he waited for her to open the door to her apartment.  What made her agree to finish their conversation at her place?  She is not sure and is second guessing her decision.  She paused and turned to him to give him a warning.

 

“Let me make this clear. If you are a ert I will make sure to hurt you so bad your tool for producing future generations stop here.  As you already learned I am capable of inflicting pain.”

 

Leeteuk half laughed but soon his smile turned sour because he doesn’t want to feel any kind of pain again.

 

“I promise Sora, I will be a complete gentleman.” Leeteuk raised his right hand up like he was taking an oath.

 

Sora turned back around and opened her door.  When she walked through the door she all the lights and motioned to Leeteuk to sit in the living room.

 

“Do you want anything to drink?” She asked as she headed to the kitchen.

 

“Water is fine.”

 

Sora grabbed two glasses and filled them with ice water and then headed back to the living room. She actually would have preferred a glass of wine for herself to calm her nerves, but she figured she needed to be level headed. She gave a glass to Leeteuk and then sat on the opposite side of the sofa from him.

 

“So…How are you going to make me happy?”

 

“By being the same as we were before.” He replied.

 

“Ummm…I think I have grown out of building sand castles and tea party phases.” She snickered.

 

Leeteuk had to laugh at her remark too.  He thought again and then turned to her.

 

“Well how about we start off with dinner…or a movie perhaps?”

 

“Isn’t that dating? I mean it would be fine if you were a girl…but…” Sora was confused and stopped her train of thought.

 

“Haha…I guess you’re right.” He didn’t know what else he could say as awkwardness started to fill the room. 

 

He took a big gulp of the water and then placed the glass down on the table. Sweat was beginning to accumulate on his forehead.  He doesn’t know why Heechul thought he was capable in helping Sora. His inner conflict was interrupted again when Sora cleared .

 

“C..ca..can I ask something?  It might come off like a stupid question.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Can others see you? I mean besides me.”

 

Leeteuk opened his mouth but nothing came out. Could others see him besides her? When they were at the gym there was no one there to witness their reunion or confrontation. When heading back to her apartment there was no one down in the lobby or walking through the halls.  And even if there were, he didn’t pay any attention even if they acknowledged him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter