Chapter 2

Can't I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk grabs Heechul’s hands and closes his eyes. In what could be described as being into a vacuum and then spit back right out the two were then teleported and in seconds landed knee deep in water.

 

“Leeteuk, you can open your eyes now.”

 

Leeteuk slowly opens his eyes and has to adjust to the bright sun. He looks down and notices the ocean water that comes up to his knees is surprisingly not sticking to his body. He also noticed how his knees looked scrawnier and then he caught a glimpse of his reflection shocked that he is no longer a man but his appearance is of a child. He then turns his attention to the numerous people around the beach.

 

“So where is this person?”  Leeteuk turns back to Heechul as they both walk out of the water and onto the beach.

 

“Don’t worry you will know when they find you.” Heechul replied.

 

“Again with the vagueness; tell me do you angels up there do this for fun? Are you guys that bored you having to amuse yourselves this way?”

 

“Careful, talking back will only derail you up there.” Heechul points to the heavens making Leeteuk’s expression change into a somber.

 

Heechul starts chuckling and then points to the direction of a small crowd of people and children playing in the sand.

 

“Just kidding Leeteuk…start walking in that direction; remember consider this a learning process. I will leave you now and will return after you have met your assignment.”

 

And in a blink of an eye Heechul disappeared from Leeteuk’s sight. He mumbles incoherently and then heads to the direction of the crowd and each person that passed he attempted at saying hello. However no one paid attention to him, it was like he was invisible to them no matter what he did.  He tried yelling and waving in front of their faces, but still got no response.  Feeling dejected he plopped down on the sand facing the ocean watching the sun slowly making its descent. He figured to just wait, after all Heechul did say that the person will find him. After ten minutes had passed he saw a small shadow appear beside him. He looked to his left and saw a little girl who must be around five years old wearing a pink one piece bathing suit with frills around the waist. She had her hair tied into pigtails and holding a water bucket filled with sand.

 

“Excuse me…o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter