| Chapter 34 |

He's A T-!

“Can you see that?” Eun Kwang pointed at Hyo Rin and Ricky.

“What a wussy...” Peniel huffed out. “My sister is taking that like a boss,” Peniel pointed out.

“BWAHAHAH!” Chun Ji and C.A.P laughed.

“Oh My God, it looks like Kyu Ri wants to kill him,” L.Joe laughed out loud.

“What kind of guys are they?!” Hyun Sik pointed and laughed.

“Freaking guy needs to take his grubby hands off of Kyu Ri,” Niel muttered darkly. “If he doesn’t - I’ll climb up there and tear his arms off of her myself if I have too,” Niel grumbled. Black flames began coming out of Niel as he continued muttering death threats. Everyone scooted their butts away from the boy in horror.

The large group of boys watched as the group headed on over to the Merry Go Round.

“Let’s go on this one!” Ricky excitedly cheered. Hyo Rin, without thinking twice about her boyfriend’s decision, nodded in agreement. Kai was whimpering to the girl beside him. Kyu Ri huffed in return.

“It’s decided! Let’s go!” Ricky tugged her girlfriend over to the ride. Kyu Ri and Kai walked after them. As the group went on the small ride, they searched around for a seat. Hyo Rin hopped onto the white horse. Ricky took the brown horse beside Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin and Ricky hooks their fingers together and laughed.

Kyu Ri took a black horse far away from Hyo Rin and Ricky. Kai climbed on top of the tan horse beside Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri gave him a firm stare and raised an eyebrow. Kai cheekily grinned at her as he held onto the horse. Kyu Ri looked away from him and didn’t say anything. Kai pouted and frowned.

As the ride began, the horses began hopping up and down. The ride spin in a circular motion and the little kids cheered. “AWAY WE GO HIGGLE-PUFF!” Ricky pointed forward causing Hyo Rin to laugh.

“FOOSH FOOSH! GO GO SUGAR-BOTTOM! WE DEFEAT RICKY AND HIS...HIGGLE-PUFF!” Hyo Rin roleplayed along.

“NOOOO! GO HIGGLE-PUFF! WE MUSTN’T LET SUGAR-BOTTOM AND HYO RIN WIN!” Ricky shouted. Hyo Rin laughed freely at her boyfriend.

As the bubbly couple cheered in front, the couple behind them sat there in silence. Well, Kai was trying to apologize to Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri on the other hand was flat out ignoring him.

“Aiyo, Kyu Ri~ Don’t be mad anymore!” Kai cooed. “I’m sorry~” Kai sadly said.

“Hmph,” Kyu Ri rolled her eyes.

“Don’t ignore me~” Kai cried out. “I’ll kiss you!” Kai puckered his lips up. Kyu Ri glared at him darkly. Kai didn’t mind it and leaned to her. In a swift movement, Kyu Ri captured his lips with her fingers.

Kai stared at her and heard her say, “You sir...are unbearable to handle. I feel like I’m babysitting you,” Kai muffled out a laughter. “Though...you have been like that when we were younger,” Kyu Ri let go of his lips. Kai sat back in his horse and hugged the pole. He stared at her and once he caught her attention, he let out a wink. Kyu Ri shook her head.

“Do you forgive me?” Kai asked while smiling at her.

“Yes, sure if you can stop winking at me,” Kyu Ri snickered out.

“You love my winks~” Kai wiggled his eyebrows. “Sure, I do,” Kyu Ri sarcastically said.

“Aha!” Kai giddily said. “I’ll buy you ice cream after this” Kai smiled at her.

“Yay, I feel honored, to get ice cream,” Kyu Ri said while fake cheering. Kai poked her shoulder and Kyu Ri looked at him.

“Don’t do that, make me feel like you’re teasing me,” Kai pouted.

---

As Kyu Ri and Kai went to get ice cream, Hyo Rin and Ricky wandered off to other rides.

Ricky was looking around, searching for the next ride. Then he spotted a perfect one.

“Hey, I know where we should go,” he smiled and tugged the girl along with him.

“Eh?” Hyo Rin looked around, “Where?”

“Here.”

Hyo Rin looked up at the sign, “Love tunnel?” she turned to look at her boyfriend with a questioning stare.

Ricky nodded happily, “It’ll be fun! Come on!” he led the girl to the line. Without much waiting the couple could get into their seats.

They calmly sat next to the other and went with the ride. It was silent, as the couple admired the surroundings.

Ricky gazed at his girlfriend with a loving gaze, “Hyo Rin.”

“Hmm?” Hyo Rin whipped her head back to look at the boy.

“I just wanted to ask you about..” Ricky started, he was slightly bothered by how everyone talked about this Sehun. It seemed like he was important part of the relationship.

Hyo Rin furrowed her brows slightly, “About what?”

Ricky took a deep breath, “About this Sehun you keep talking about. No, not keep talking, just mentioned.. And your mother mentioned him too, and..” he explained.

“So... you are worried about who he is?” Hyo Rin asked.

Ricky nodded, “It would be nice to know, who this male is and what he is to my girlfriend.”

“Okay, let me explain it to you. But first, promise me you won’t get mad, please?” Hyo Rin pleaded.

It was Ricky’s turn to furrow his brows, “I promise.. Is this some serious matter I should be really worried about?”

Hyo Rin let out a breathy giggle, “It depends on how you take it..”

“What do you mean?” Ricky questioned.

“Wait, I will tell you about Sehun now, we will see then,” Hyo Rin smiled softly. The older boy nodded, waiting for the girl continue.

The girl took a deep breath before starting, “As you know, I’m from a high-class family.. Even though I don’t want to brag with it, but anyway,” Ricky nodded answering the assumption, “And so you know my parents are pretty strict and they lead a company.”

“So my parents decided to arrange a marriage for me,” Hyo Rin explained.

Ricky opened his mouth to say something, but got cut off by the younger girl; “Se Hun is my fiancé.”

Ricky’s eyes widened as he stood up, rocking the boat they were sitting in, “He’s your what?!”

Hyo Rin tugged on the boy’s shirt, “Calm down, Chang Hyun. Let me explain.”

The older boy took a deep breath, before slowly seating himself back next to the girl.

“I didn’t want this, honestly. This marriage thing my and Se Hun’s parents arranged for us, shocked us both. I want you to remember that I will only love you,” Hyo Rin softly spoke.

Ricky softened, “So, you are not going to leave me?” he breathed out.

“Of course not, babo,” Hyo Rin giggled.

“We talked about this with Se Hun; he knows how much I love you and how much I want to be with you. We only agreed to this marriage because we didn’t want to start a war with our parents. He was fully supportive about us, so you have nothing to worry about.” Hyo Rin beamed, taking a hold of the boy’s hand.

Ricky gazed at the girl, “Okay.. I understand..” then he wrapped his arms around the girl, “I was scared you would leave me!” he wailed as he squeezed the girl.

Hyo Rin giggled, “Babo~ I would never leave you~” she sang as she kissed the underside of Ricky’s jaw.

“Really?” Ricky looked at the girl, twinkle in his eyes.

“Really..” Hyo Rin said, before the boy pulled the girl into a long, joyful kiss.