| Chapter 33 |

He's A T-!

Hyo Rin gripped tightly onto Ricky’s hand and rushed down the street. They were close by to the Amusement Park. Ricky then slowed down the pace causing the girl to halt in her spot. Ricky took her wrist gently and placed his fingertips upon the girl’s cheek. “Are you okay Hyo Rin?” Ricky asked and Hyo Rin just stared up at him.

“I’ve never went against my mom before...but I’m okay. It...it felt good that I finally did something against her orders,” Hyo Rin smiled at him.

“My poor Hyo Rin got slapped,” Ricky frowned while brushing his fingers softly. Hyo Rin took his hand and smiled at him.

“She wanted me to break up with you. I didn’t want that to happen,” Hyo Rin whispered to him. “You are my first love,” Hyo Rin continued while tears burned around her eyes. “I don’t want to lose you,” Hyo Rin murmured.

Ricky smiled down to her and wiped her newly born tears. He pressed his forehead against the girl’s. “You mean everything to me,” Ricky said to the girl. “You won’t lose me at all,” Ricky pressed his lips against hers. Hyo Rin kissed the boy back and felt at peace.

“Aish, I knew I would find you two making out here,”

The beautiful moment between the two teens were ruined by a dry voice. The two pulled away and saw Kyu Ri with her date. Kyu Ri crossed her arms across her chest and tapped her foot on the ground. The boy beside her just simply grinned brightly.

“Omo, you-you’re...” Hyo Rin pointed a finger and smiled. “Kai,” Hyo Rin grinned.

“Pleased to see you again Miss Hyo Rin,” Kai bowed to the girl and smiled.

“Wah - oh Kai, this is my boyfriend,” Hyo Rin began but got cut off.

“Blue Hair or excuse me, Ricky. Kyu Ri has told me about you,” Kai stated while smiling. “I’m Kai, Kyu Ri’s date for today,” Kai smiled at Ricky. Ricky nodded and blinked.

“I didn’t think Kyu Ri’s type of guys were like you. You seem...different, I’m sorry for being honest,” Ricky apologized.

“Oh no worries, everyone tells us that. I just think,” Kai began while wrapping his arms around Kyu Ri. He gave her a squeeze. “Opposites attract,” Kai giggled out which caused Kyu Ri to strike him in the stomach.

Kai doubled over and fell to the ground. “Sorry my hand slipped,” Hyo Rin and Ricky gasped.

“A-ah don’t worry, that happens from time to time. My girlfriend enjoys to do that,” Kai reassured.

“Come on, the Amusement Park is waiting for us,” Kyu Ri nodded over to the theme park in front of them. Hyo Rin hook her arm with Ricky’s and began walking. Kai got up brushed the dirt off of himself. He paced after Kyu Ri and smiled at her. Kai placed his hands on his cheek and went, ‘pyo~pyo~’. Kyu Ri shook her head and took one of his hands.

“Idiot,” Kyu Ri rolled her eyes and laced her fingers with him. Kyu Ri tugged him after the couple in front of them.

“Pyo~ Pyo!” Kai cooed again. The group of teens got in line to order their tickets.

Afar from the group of teens, in a big bush sat a rather large amount of teens watching the four through binoculars. The bush rustled each time one of them moves. “STOP MOVING CHANG SUB!”

“I CAN’T HELP IT! HYUN SIK IS TICKLING ME!”

“I AM NOT!”

“Heehee...”

“IL HOON!”

“Shut the up! You are all loud!”

“...good god,”

“What are they doing?”

“They’re currently buying tickets to the amusement park,” L.Joe blinked and passed the glasses.

“Aww, Ricky looks so cute when he is with Hyo Rin,” Chun Ji gasped.

“My little sister...” Peniel sat in a corner and cried.

“Whoa! He’s getting touchy with Hyo Rin,” Eun Kwang and Sung Jae looked through the same binocular. Peniel shot up at the name of Hyo Rin.

Flames began emerging around Peniel. “WHAT?! OH HELL NAH! MY SISTER!” Peniel shouted while looking at the couple. Peniel leaped into the air and got ready to go over to the couple.

“PENIEL! STOPPPUUUU! YOU’RE GOING TO BLOW OUR COVER!” The group of boys shouted while holding back the older brother of Hyo Rin.

“I DON’T CARE! I’M GOING TO RIP RICKY IN HALF AND TURN HIM INTO A PRETZEL! MY SISTER! MY INNOCENT SISTER!” Peniel threw a fit and cried out.

“CALM YOUR MANLY !” C.A.P shouted while smacking him.

“Oh, they are going in, we should go in too!” Chang Jo pointed out.

“Let’s go, hurry or we’ll lose them,” Niel shot up and began pacing into the gates. Leaving the group of boys dumbfounded.

“What’s up with him?” Hyun Sik raised an eyebrow. Teen Top all chuckled and shook their heads.

“Heh, I’m pretty sure Niel only came along to kill Kyu Ri’s date,” Min Hyuk shook his head.

“Hyung’s right, Niel hyung likes Kyu Ri noona,” Chang Jo smiled.

“Oh? Well at least we were right - he made it pretty obvious that he liked Kyu Kyu,” Eun Kwang chuckled.

“You guys noticed too?” Chun Ji asked.

“It wasn’t hard to notice him practically digging a hole into Kyu Ri’s body during class,” Chang Sub laughed.

“Let’s get going,” L.Joe waved for everyone. The group of boys ushered their way into the gate. The group of boys saw the four walking ahead of them. The group sneakily followed after their footsteps.

“Which one should we go on first?” Ricky asked the group of friends.

“Anything is fine,” Hyo Rin smiled. “What about you two?” Hyo Rin turned to Kyu Ri and Kai.

“Anything is okay with me as well,” Kai smiled and looked over at Kyu Ri.

“Anything is okay with you all?” Kyu Ri asked while looking at the three. They all nodded and then her lips curved into a devious smirk. “Then...let’s go on that one,” Kyu Ri pointed at the tallest, dangerous and fastest ride there was in the park.

The two boys’ jaws dropped at the sight of the ride. Ricky looked terrified at the ride. Kai’s facial colors were drained from the sight. Hyo Rin watched in amusement as the ride went through twirls and spins. “OOH LET’S GO ON THAT ONE! RICKY! LET’S GO!” Hyo Rin squealed in excitement.

“B-BWOH!? Y-YOU WANNA GO ON THAT?!” Ricky shakingly pointed to the ride.

“MMM! PRETTY PLEASE~” Hyo Rin giggled while holding tightly onto Ricky’s arm.

“A-ah okay baby,” Ricky chuckled nervously. Hyo Rin clapped her hands happily. Kyu Ri smiled at her friend and looked over at Kai. Kyu Ri nudged him and pouted.

“Yah, come on, it won’t bite,” Kyu Ri tugged Kai’s arm.

“I’m going to die...” Kai shook his head.

“You won’t die,” Kyu Ri scoffed.

“Hold me,” Kai whispered.

“ no,” Kyu Ri hissed out.

“I’m going to die unless...you hold me,” Kai pouted and stood firmly to the ground.

“Yah, how old are you? You’re acting like a five year old,” Kyu Ri rolled her eyes. Kai then suddenly fell to the ground dramatically. Kyu Ri’s eyes widened as Kai took Kyu Ri’s hand.

“My love...my heart...it aches. I only have...2 more months to live, I don’t want to be apart from you!” Kai shouted while tears brimmed around his eyes. Everyone around the two began gasping and began chatting to one another. Kyu Ri looked around and then glanced down at Kai. Kai’s lips formed a devilish smile.

“...What do you think you’re doing...?” Kyu Ri muttered to him darkly.

“...my love, please...bear with me. For one, I will always love you,” Kai said and every single girl at the park cried.

“...you have to be kidding me,” Kyu Ri looked over and saw Hyo Rin hugging Ricky tightly. “Not you too...” Kyu Ri shook her head.

“ALRIGHT, FINE,” Kyu Ri stated while grabbing Kai’s hand. “Let’s go, my love,” Kyu Ri hissed out while smiling.

“YAY~” Kai giggled while skipping along. The group of teens went to the roller coaster and got in line for it. As it was their turn, they got into groups of twos which was enough.

Kyu Ri and Kai sat in front of Hyo Rin and Ricky, both couples settling into their seats.

“I’m so excited!” Hyo Rin clapped her hands after securing the safety bars around her body. Then she turned to her boyfriend, “Isn’t it great?”

Ricky shuddered, “Whatever you say..” he said while securing his safety bars with trembling hands.

Hyo Rin softened, “It will be alright. In the end you will like it, even for a little bit.”

Ricky softly smiled at the girl.

“Let me tell you Kyu Ri, I’m - no we - are going to die!”

“Shut the hell up, Jong In!”

“How can I, when this is going to be the last ride of my life?!”

“We are not dying, idiot!”

Kai whimpered with a pout, “I might have not said it enough times, but Kyu Ri,” he paused, gazing into the girl’s eyes, “I love you~”

Kyu Ri rolled her eyes, “Stop with the greasy already.”

They, too, secured their safety bars and waited for the train to move.

Kyu Ri was being neutral about everything, except for the continuous clinging of Kai. Hyo Rin was humming happily while clapping her hands together, as Ricky was anxiously shifting on his seat.

The train nudged forward and all Kai’s senses went wild. He was sweating, hands trembling and he was stuttering as he tried to get protection against the bad roller coaster from Kyu Ri.

The older boy managed to keep silent until the first hoop on the ride, before he flung his arms around Kyu Ri’s body, clenching his arms around the girl tightly.

“Kyu Kyu~!” he whined, small tears at the corner of his eyes as he squeezed them shut.

“KAI!” Kyu Ri darkly shouted as the train wheezed forward. The boy only wrapped his arms tighter around the girl.

Ricky sniffled, “Hyo Rinnie~”, as he pouted towards his girlfriend.

Hyo Rin giggled, “Aww, is our baby scared~?” she pinched the boy’s cheek. The boy only poorly nodded.

“No need to worry~,” the younger girl smiled sweetly, took the boy’s hand and squeezed it gently.

A splendid three minutes - three days for Kai -  passed on the roller coaster ride, before it came to an absolute stop.

Kyu Ri was annoyed to the max from the ride, since Kai had clung the whole ride on her. She had to literally pry the boy off of her, before she could get out of her seat. Grumbling about how stupid the boy was, she walked towards the exit.

Hyo Rin skipped out of the ride, “That was wonderful~”, she clasped her hands together.

Ricky slowly stood up from his seat and went next to his girlfriend, laying his chin on the girl’s shoulder, “It wasn’t that bad..” he muttered, as his stomach churn from the wild ride.

Kai blankly sat on his seat, he had just gotten through from the hell ride and he had just gotten rejected, as he would call it.

“Kai?” a voice got him look up.

“Are you coming? We better find Kyu Ri, before we will lose her for the rest of the day.” Hyo Rin spoke as she watched the older boy rise from his seat.

Kai nodded, “We better go.”

Hyo Rin grinned, before tugging on the boys’ hands and leading them out of the ride area and towards the grumbling girl.

“Kyu Ri~!”


To those who enjoys this, thank you so much <3
It means a lot!