| Chapter 24 |

He's A T-!

After arriving at the resort they were going to stay at, the students had went to choose their rooms. Since their teachers had said, “Go with whoever you want. Not more than 4 in a room.”

And with that, the students had dispersed themselves; Kyu  Ri, Hyo Rin, Niel and Ricky chose to stay in one room -  more like Kyu Ri just agreed to go with Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin and Ricky went into the room and saw the cabin room with four large beds. Hyo Rin smiled brightly and over to the left side of the room where there were two beds. Ricky took the bed beside Hyo Rin and sat on it.

“Not a bad cabin,” Ricky commented while smiling brightly. Hyo Rin giggled and laid on the bed.

“I like this, it’s different and fun,” Hyo Rin grinned. She looked over at the door to seeing Kyu Ri and Niel walking into the room with their stuff.

Hyo Rin began unpacking her stuff when suddenly she felt a pair of arms around her waist. Hyo Rin tensed up and shivered slightly. She looked over to seeing blue hair tips. Ricky chuckled and pressed his lips against her collarbone. Hyo Rin blushed and kept giggling. Kyu Ri suddenly cleared which caused the couple to turn to the girl with the light brown hair.

“Yah, Blue Head - if I turn around to seeing you molesting Hyo Rin, I will shave your head - bald. I suggest you keep your touching to a minimum when I’m around,” Kyu Ri gritted out while unpacking her bag. Niel looked over at the girl and hid his own laughter as he saw Ricky held up his hands in defense and tiptoed away from Hyo Rin.

Kyu Ri turned around and stared at the two. “I can understand that you two are in a relationship and deserve to love each other physically but Peniel wants me to keep an eye on you two. It’s fine that you kiss and hug but Peniel strictly said no ,” Kyu Ri calmly stated. Ricky and Hyo Rin’s eyes widen at the light brown haired girl.

“That means Ricky you keep your hands off of the following places that is listed right here,” Kyu Ri pulled out a piece of paper that is rolled up. Kyu Ri tossed it over towards the boy and turned away. Ricky caught the paper and opened it up. Niel and Hyo Rin went over to him and read it aloud.

“Peniel’s rules for Ricky - no touching anywhere below the stomach area. No touching anywhere above the stomach area. Keep your fingers off of Shin Hyo Rin when BtoB is around. Skinship is a minimum around Peniel. Do NOT think about, do NOT plan about, or anything to do with having ,” Ricky’s eyes bulged out while looking at the paper.

“Oh Kyu Kyu, isn’t this a bit strict of Peniel?” Hyo Rin asked while looking at the girl who sat on her bed.

“I think it’s pretty accurate for Peniel to go overboard on this but...” Kyu Ri began while thinking.

“But...?” Hyo Rin curiously asked. Kyu Ri looked between the two teens and let out a sigh. Niel went back over to his bed and sat there looking at Kyu Ri.

“As long as you two keep your innocence on this trip - I’ll make a deal with Peniel and talk something with him,” Kyu Ri came to an agreement which caused Hyo Rin to run over to the girl.

“Kyu~ Will you really talk to Peniel-oppa?” Hyo Rin gasped out while looking at her.

“Yeah, he usually comes to an agreement when it involved me otherwise I will make him come to an agreement,” Kyu Ri nodded her head which caused Hyo Rin to give the girl a hug.

“Thank you so much Kyu Ri~” Hyo Rin giggled out. Ricky nervously smiled at Kyu Ri who was staring at him.

“Thank you Kyu Ri,” Ricky said while Hyo Rin lets go of Kyu Ri and ran over to her boyfriend. Hyo Rin hugged Ricky tightly and nuzzled her head in the nook of his neck.

“It’s fine,” Kyu Ri said while shaking off the two and smirked. “If you two are done, you can go hang out,” Kyu Ri nodded at the two.

“Then what about you? Why don’t you hang out with us~?” Hyo Rin asked while smiling.

“...I’m fine. I’m going to take a nap or something,” Kyu Ri shook her head.

“Hmm what about you Niel? Do you want to hang out?” Ricky asked while looking at the older boy.

“I think I’ll stay here too - still a bit bumpy from the trip, I’ll come out later though,” Niel smiled at the two. Kyu Ri looked over at Niel and remained silent.

“Alright then, we’ll come back later~” The couple waved goodbye and went off first. Leaving the room to Niel and Kyu Ri by themselves. Kyu Ri sat on the bed with her back against the bed board. She went through her bag and pulled out her wallet. She went through the wallet and saw that she enough money for the trip. When she was about to put her wallet away, her eyes landed on the picture of her past boyfriend.

“Get out! Get out! You’re not allowed in here!”

“Park Hyung Seok!”

A loud and echoing slap caused everyone in the hallway to grow silent at the scene in front of them. A younger version of Kyu Ri stood there with tears running down her face.

“You are not allowed to say my son’s name. You ruined my son’s life! You killed my son! You wrenched horrible girl! Get out of my sight!”

Kyu Ri sat there with that memory engraved into her mind and shook her head. Kyu Ri ran her finger over the picture and closed the wallet. She sensed a figure staring at her. She looked over to seeing Niel looking at her. Kyu Ri raised an eyebrow and Niel sat on the edge of his bed.

“Are you planning on sleeping?” Niel questioned the girl.

“I have thoughts about it, why? What did you want to do?” Kyu Ri narrowed her eyes at the boy.

“I thought maybe we could do something...” Niel’s voice trailed off while his lips curved into a smirk. Kyu Ri caught this smirk and began chuckling to herself.

‘Is he serious about this? The sudden wardrobe change and attitude...how should I deal with this? Should I play along and see what could happen...?’ Kyu Ri thought to herself.

“What kind of something?” Kyu Ri said aloud while watching at his reaction.

“We could walk around if you want?” Niel asked while watching her get up from the bed. Kyu Ri walked over to Niel’s bed and took a seat beside him.

“Or...we could stay here and get to know each other better,” Kyu Ri’s voice changed into a more teasing and seductive.

“We could do that if you want,” Niel said firmly while staring into her eyes. Kyu Ri’s catlike eyes traveled around his features and she raised a hand. Her hand trailed down the side of his face causing him to shiver.

“Have I told you...how attractive you look when you react like this?” Kyu Ri asked while leaning closer to the boy. Niel stiffened up and took a hold of the girl’s hand. Kyu Ri looked at him for answers and saw that he looked at her with unfazed eyes.

“Don’t tease me Kyu Ri,” Niel stated while Kyu Ri’s eyes lit up and chuckled.

“Funny, no one can change that quick within a few days,” Kyu Ri brushed her brown locks off of her shoulder. “But...Niel, you will crack - this new change of yours won’t last very long,” Kyu Ri whispered into Niel’s ear and then she pulled away from the boy. Kyu Ri went over to her bed and laid down. Her back was facing Niel and her face was towards the wall.

Niel kept a close eye on Kyu Ri and once she was fully asleep, Niel let out an invisible breath. Niel fanned his face and thought, ‘Too close for comfort - I hope me spending time with L.Joe would pay off. L.Joe said that if I act cool and aloof it would win Kyu Ri,’

Niel laid down on his bed and kept his eyes on Kyu Ri’s back. Lying just a few feet away from Kyu Ri made Niel’s cheeks flush pink. He could remember that moment where him and Kyu Ri were in the nurse’s room.

Niel gulped and felt his cheeks redden as he saw Kyu Ri stare into his eyes. He felt the girl’s body pressing up against his. Kyu Ri placed both hands on each side of his face. Niel was trapped by Kyu Ri and he didn’t know what to do. He felt his breath being shaken from the sudden silence in the room. Niel couldn’t hear anything else but their breathing. Niel felt his heart beat racing.

“K-Kyu Ri,” Niel stuttered out first while seeing her eyes shifting up and down. Kyu Ri leaned closer until they were inches away from liplocking. Niel trembled slightly, he has never experienced this type of situation before.

“You still trust me...?” Kyu Ri questioned while looking at boy below her. Niel looked into her eyes and felt as if he was in a trance whenever he looked into her eyes.

“I do...” Niel answered her breathless. He felt his breath being taken away due to Kyu Ri. Inside of him, he liked this feeling of being with her.

“You’re strange...” Kyu Ri whispered while climbing off of the boy and sat on the edge of the bed. Niel’s cheeks kept the shade of red and he sat up. He stared at the girl and remained quiet.

Niel placed a hand over his heart and felt it pounding against his chest. Niel trembled in excitement whenever he thinks about her. Niel gulped and bit his lip. He stared at her back and shook his head. “I will not let you win Kyu Ri, I will win and when I win, I’ll win your heart,” Niel murmured.

---

Ricky was leading Hyo Rin towards a ice skating rink he had seen on the way to the resort.

“I know it’s somewhere in here,” Ricky pouted as he looked around. Hyo Rin giggled as she too looked around.

“Oh, is that it?” Hyo Rin pointed to one direction, making the boy look at the place his girlfriend pointed at.

Ricky brightened, “Yes it is! Let’s go~,” he pulled the girl with him. Hyo Rin smiled widely as she tried to keep up with the boy’s speed.

They reached their destination and went to get skates for them. They sat on an available spot on a bench and started tying their skates to their feet.

Ricky glanced at the girl when he was done with tying his skates, “Do you need help?”

Hyo Rin looked up as she blushed lightly, “Yes please~”

Ricky crouched in front of her and started to tie her skates, “Do you know how to skate?”

“I’m decent,” Hyo Rin nodded, “It’s just been so long since I have skated. And it’s been a long time since I have tied my own skates, since Peniel used to do it for me, don’t know why though.” she giggled.

“Now, you are ready to go,” Ricky stood up and offered a hand towards the girl, so he could help her stand up. Hyo Rin stumbled slightly as she stood up, but since Ricky was holding on to her hand she didn’t fall.

They walked to the ice and gently stepped on it.

“Oh my god!” Hyo Rin shrieked as her feet slipped out of her, but then she felt arms circle around her waist. “Don’t worry, I got you,” she shivered at the breath in her ear.

The boy helped her on her feet and grasped her hand, “Let’s go, shall we?” he beamed.

Hyo Rin nodded, smile plastered on her face. The couple started to slide across the ice, both of them getting used to the new element. When the skating started to get comfortable for them, they gained little bit of speed, skating around the rink.

“Yah, don’t push me!” Ricky pouted as he spun around when Hyo Rin had lightly shoved him. He heard how the girl laughed whole-heartedly as she skated away.

“I will catch you~,” Ricky sang as he raced towards the girl, who shrieked and started to skate faster. Hyo Rin squealed and then suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapping around her. Hyo Rin let out a giggle and felt her cheeks flushed pink.

Ricky chuckled and engulfed her into a warm big hug. “I caught you,” Ricky breathlessly whispered into the girl’s ear. Hyo Rin shivered slightly and turned herself around to face the older boy.

Hyo Rin saw the boy smiling above her. Ricky brushed a strand of hair out of his lover’s face and leaned down to press his lips against hers. Hyo Rin tensed up within the kiss but then slowly she began kissing the boy back. Her lips moved simultaneously with Ricky’s. The girl carefully slithered her arms around the boy’s neck and pulled him further down towards her. Ricky, in a fast motion wrapped his arms around the girl’s waist line.

Hyo Rin suddenly felt something brushing against her lower lip. She kept closed which in results she heard Ricky grunting in disapproval. Hyo Rin smirked and then felt Ricky nibbling against her lower lip. Hyo Rin then let out a squeal of excitement. Ricky took the chance when Hyo Rin let open slightly to slide his tongue into . Hyo Rin shivered and felt anxious. This was the first time she has ever experienced this.

Ricky roamed his warm tongue and found her shy tongue. Ricky smirked within the kiss and slowly and gently his tongue interacted with her tongue. Hyo Rin’s cheeks flushed pink and slowly she wrapped her tongue around his. Both tongues danced with one another.

Hyo Rin suddenly pulled away from the kiss leaving a transparent saliva line between the two. Ricky whimpered and stared at the girl with hungry eyes. Hyo Rin her lips and stared at Ricky. “My first tongue kiss is with you now,” Hyo Rin blushed while pressing her lips against his lips once more. Ricky planted multiple kisses onto the girl’s lips.

“I feel honored baby,” Ricky whispered.


Seuni's Love Letters: Quick update ^^