| Chapter 27 |

He's A T-!


6qyJHZBP1rO00n2CiyBqTOLROgO7a6Qv59ybJP1RaDZiJXVFnn6Ty35k1QSoqv1jt2eLI0c-9QIsc2qI


Hyo Rin fixed her hair and looked through the mirror. She smiled brightly and spun around causing her dress to flow. Hyo Rin began applying her make up. Hyo Rin applied eyeliner and then looked to seeing Kyu Ri in the background. Hyo Rin turned around to seeing Kyu Ri fixing her shirt. Hyo Rin went over to her best friend and fixed Kyu Ri’s hair.

“Are you going out too Kyu Kyu?” Hyo Rin asked while watching the girl.

Kyu Ri looked up and nodded. “Mmm, are you going out with Blue Head?” Hyo Rin sighed and smiled.

“Ricky, Kyu Ri - his name is Ricky,” Kyu Ri nodded slowly and shrugged her shoulders.

“So Blue Head?” Kyu Ri smirked as Hyo Rin fixed Kyu Ri’s bow in her hair.

“Yes, I’m going out with Ricky tonight,” Hyo Rin answered the girl’s question. Kyu Ri let out a chuckle and turned to face Hyo Rin.

“Remember what Peniel said,” Kyu Ri pointed a finger at her.

“I understand - I’ll be careful,” Hyo Rin raised a hand and swore.

“Where is he planning on taking you?” Kyu Ri nudged her playfully.

“I don’t know - he said it’s a surprise,” Hyo Rin twiddled her fingers together.

uN3PB_qN_u4dFUPaNaogfwLCvi6Zf6OxEV-vM_6s

“I see, well be safe because my sixth sense will always be on. So I got my eye on that blue hair,” Kyu Ri puffed out her cheeks. Hyo Rin let out a giggle and then hugged her best friend. “Aish, lady - get off,” Kyu Ri teased.

“Now it’s my turn to question - where are you going tonight? Could it be...with someone that I know?” Hyo Rin curiously asked while looking at her.

“You know him,” Kyu Ri simply answered.

“Really? Omo, who is it?” Hyo Rin’s eyes sparked up in interest.

“Yook Sung Jae,” Kyu Ri fixed her hair. With that answer, Hyo Rin’s eyes widen in shock.

“S-sung Jae!? Omo -” Hyo Rin covered and gasped. Kyu Ri nodded and flashed a quick smile. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Hyo Rin snapped her head over to the door.

“Noona?” A voice called out from the other side of the door. Kyu Ri looked over and grabbed her bag. Hyo Rin’s expression brighten and glowed. Kyu Ri reached for the door and opened it. There stood Sung Jae with a bouquet of blue roses. Hyo Rin looked at Sung Jae and Kyu Ri  and held in a giggle. Hyo Rin went away into the bathroom and giggled.

“Sung Jae and Kyu Ri? I wonder...” Hyo Rin began thinking about the two and giggled. “Yook Kyu Ri sounds cute,” Hyo Rin giggled and then placed her ear beside the door.

“...you didn’t need to get me these,” Kyu Ri’s muffled voice said.

“But I want too,” Sung Jae’s happily voice echoed.

“At least it’s better than an Alpa-” Kyu Ri began.

“For you noona!” Sung Jae cheered.

“...Alpaca. Tsk, you’re spoiling me - let’s just get going,” Kyu Ri quietly said. Hyo Rin peeked over the door and saw Sung Jae intertwining his fingers with Kyu Ri. Kyu Ri didn’t pull away which surprised Hyo Rin. Hyo Rin giggled quietly like a mother at the sight. Kyu Ri and Sung Jae went off first with the door closing. Hyo Rin tiptoed out and saw a rather large Alpaca plush on Kyu Ri’s bed.

Hyo Rin blushed and laughed at how cute Kyu Ri was with Sung Jae. There was another knock at the door which caused Hyo Rin to skip over to the door. She opened up the door and saw Ricky with Niel.

“Looking beautiful Hyo Rin,” Ricky complemented.

“Thank you Ricky - you look handsome,” Hyo Rin beamed which in return Ricky wrapped his arm around the girl’s waist. “Oh Niel, Kyu Ri went out so you don’t mind being alone right?” Hyo Rin questioned.

“I don’t mind, I might sleep early tonight - I feel...unwell,” Niel warily waved at the two.

“Oh, do you want us to pick up some medicine for you?” Ricky asked.

“I’m okay - don’t worry,” Niel went off to his bed.

“Omo, we’ll try to come home early -” Hyo Rin beamed.

“Don’t, it’s okay - just...go have fun. All I need is rest,” Niel replied while sneezing. Ricky tugged on Hyo Rin’s hand and nudged her to go. Hyo Rin frowned slightly and nodded. The two left the room with a goodbye to the sick boy.

---

Hyo Rin pouted as she clinged on Ricky’s arm, “Can you please tell me now where we are going?”

Ricky shook his head, “Nope.”

“Why?”

“It’s a surprise~,”

“Please, tell me~,”

“Nope.”

“Please~”

“No.”

“Please~!” Hyo Rin whined as she clung on the boy’s arm.

Ricky laughed, “No, you’ll see~,” he winked at the girl before he tapped his index finger on the girl’s nose.

The girl jumped from foot to foot, shaking the boy's hand, "You are such a meanie, you never tell me anything!" she whined out. She got quiet when she felt a pair of lips on hers.

Ricky kissed the girl deeply, circling his arms around her waist. For a good two minutes the couple kissed, before pulling away.

"Wow, where did that come from?" Hyo Rin murmured against the boy's arm as she hugged the same arm.

Ricky chuckled, "We should get going, we still have lot to do~," he sang, skipping away while tugging the girl with him.

They were nearing a brightly lit area, near the coast. And soon they arrived at a gate.

"A carnival?" Hyo Rin turned to look at her boyfriend.

"Yep, I thought it would be great place to have date," Ricky smiled.

Hyo Rin pecked the boy's cheek, "You were right about that."

The couple decided to walk around the carnival area before deciding what to do first. They decided to get a drink, so they headed towards a cafe section.

While the young was enjoying the company of the other, Hyo Rin felt how her phone started vibrating in her purse.

She dug through her purse and took out her phone. She smiled at the caller ID.

Hyo Rin smiled apologetically at her boyfriend, "Sorry, I have to get the call," her boyfriend nodded in understanding, probably thinking that it was either her brother or either of her parents.

Hyo Rin answered and put the device against her ear, "Se Hunie!" she beamed.

Ricky choke on his drink; who the heck is 'Se Hunie'?

“Hello to you, too,” a voice chuckled on the other line.

Hyo Rin laughed, “Why so sudden? Did you miss me?” she slyly asked.

Ricky started coughing; who is his girlfriend flirting with?

Se Hun chuckled again, “Of course. Where are you right now?”

“I’m at the field trip. I’m on a date at the moment,” Hyo Rin smiled as she fiddled with a strand of her hair.

“With Ricky?”

“Mm, you’re right.”

“Have you told him anything yet?”

Hyo Rin kept quiet for a moment.

“Hyo Rin?”

“I don’t think I can, Se Hun,” Hyo Rin rested her head on the palm of her hand, while her elbow was resting on the table, “You know the situation.”

“I know..” Se Hun said, “But I’ll let you focus on him; he might get super jealous if he hears about me.” he chuckled, making the younger girl chuckle also.

“I’ll see you when I get back,” Hyo Rin smiled, before both of them bid goodbye.

“So,” Ricky started, “Who was that? ‘Se Hunie’?” he playfully mocked the girl.

The younger girl looked at the boy, “Hm, he’s a friend of mine, Se Hun. He just asked where I was, or if I could visit him, since he had sprained his ankle and he was bored. That’s all.” She felt bad for lying, or keeping her and Se Hun’s relationship a secret, but what could she do differently?

“Aah, okay,” Ricky nodded, understanding the situation.

Hyo Rin watched her boyfriend with a sad smile as he drank his hot chocolate.

Ricky lifted his head to look at the girl, only to notice the sad smile on her face, “Wae? What’s wrong?” the girl only shook her head with a gentle smile.

“Tell me what’s wrong, I don’t like you to be sad,” Ricky pouted, taking a hold of the girl’s hand; giving it a squeeze.

“It’s nothing, I just got something in my eye and it hurts. Nothing serious,” Hyo Rin explained, “Shall we get going?”

Ricky looked at his girlfriend for a while before agreeing, “Okay, I think I saw a place, which sells some cute stuffed animals~” he sang, making the girl giggle.

They circled around the place, almost every booth there was, buying things and playing games. All in all, enjoying the other’s company, talking, laughing and creating memories.

It was near midnight already when the young couple decided to head back to the cabin.

“I loved it! We have to go again!” Hyo Rin beamed at Ricky brightly. The older boy laughed while nodding, “Definitely.” Hyo Rin clung onto the boy’s arm. Ricky carried the big white teddy bear in his other arm. He held Hyo Rin close to him and smiled.

ZoG0G7gcbUiCS3i7J684FCGCzU9t4jPi6xGpHx6x

“Tomorrow’s our last day - what do you want to do tomorrow?” Ricky asked the beautiful girl beside him.

“I wanna hang out with you,” Hyo Rin smiled.

“How about we go on a boat ride tomorrow?” Ricky questioned.

“A boat ride?” Hyo Rin blinked.

“Mmm, Chun Ji has been telling me about it but I don’t know if you would want too,” Ricky puffed out his cheeks and thought about it.

“A boat ride sounds fun!” Hyo Rin cheered.