| Chapter 32 |

He's A T-!

The two teens walked back to their apartment in silence. Kai walked beside Kyu Ri while holding onto the young girl’s belongings from the trip. Kyu Ri didn’t allow him to hold it at first but Kai had insisted. Even if the girl told him not to do it but he ended up doing it otherwise.

“Did you know...there is only one happiness in life?” Kyu Ri began while looking up at the stars. She had her hands in her jacket as she walked side by side with Kai. Kai looked down at her and raised an eyebrow.

“It’s to love and be loved,” Kyu Ri answered while looking over at the boy. Kai looked at the girl and wrapped an arm around her body.

“Well...right now, you are my undying happiness,” Kai gazed lovingly at her. His eyes peered towards the girl causing her to grow uneasy.

“D-don’t say that so casually,” Kyu Ri avoided his gaze. Her cheeks flared up as her heart beat thumped.

“But it’s true, Kyu Ri,” Kai smirked at her. Kyu Ri didn’t say anything else.

The two quietly walked towards the apartment and approached Kyu Ri’s room. Kai leaned against the fence and watched as she unlocked her door. Kai pushed himself off of the fence and walked to the door. He placed the girl’s bag inside and stepped back. Kyu Ri stood there looking at him for a brief second.

“Well...go on inside,” Kai gestured her to go in first. Kyu Ri didn’t budge from her spot.

“Kai...about you telling me that you...and me...” Kyu Ri began while looking into his dark brown eyes. Kai’s lips turned into a smile.

“About that - I wasn’t lying to you Kyu Ri,” Kai began while placing his hand upon her cheek. He brushed his fingertips against her cheek “When I say that I love you, I meant it because I do love you,” Kai her cheek gently. Kai then stepped away and let her stare at him.

“Now, it’s getting late and you must have been tired. Go to bed,” Kai instructed. Kyu Ri bit her lip and looked down. Kai placed his hands upon the girl’s shoulders and gently moved her into her room. “Good night, Kyu Ri,” Kai said while locking the door behind him. He left the girl standing there.

Kyu Ri locked the top knob of the apartment and grabbed her bag. She placed the bag in the corner and sighed. She plopped onto her bed and sat there. Her thoughts roamed around Kai’s actions. Her eyes wandered the room until she looked at the dining table beside her bed. She didn’t notice that when she came in. She got up and went over to the table. She grabbed the card and saw a bouquet of roses. She counted the roses and saw that there were twelve roses.

My love for you will die when the last rose dies

Lღve K.J.I”

“Kai...you ing idiot,”

---

Next Day

---

I'll be there in 5 minutes~

Okay - I'll get myself ready as soon as I can :)

Love you ^3^

Love you too~ ♥

Ricky tugged his phone back into his pocket with a smile as he approached Hyo Rin's house. They were going to hang out with Kyu Ri and Kai at the nearby amusement park; double-date.

In a few minutes, Ricky arrived at the girl’s house, stepping inside the gate and walking towards the front door.

“Excuse me.”

Ricky froze as he was taking another step, before turning to look at direction where the voice came from. Ricky looked and saw a lady in the distance. She looked similar to Hyo Rin but that can’t be Hyo Rin. Ricky turned his body and bowed to the woman.

The woman made her way over to Ricky gracefully. There, they stood face to face within a matter of seconds. This woman looked like an older version of Hyo Rin. She looked at him with a soft smile.

“Who are you? Are you...lost? This is private property of the Shin resident,” The woman stated while staring at him.

“I’m...Yoo Chang Hyun, I’m actually here to pick someone up...” Ricky said while gulping.

“Oh? Are you here for my son? I’m Shin In Jung,” The older woman smiled at him.

“Pleased to meet you Mrs. Shin and n-no I’m here for someone else,” Ricky nervously smiled.

“If not my son, then...my daughter...?” Mrs. Shin blinked and looked at him. Ricky nodded his head and saw the changed expression on her face.

Mrs. Shin looked at him suspiciously, “Who are you...to my daughter?” Mrs. Shin asked while narrowing her eyes.

Ricky didn’t know how to answer the lady’s question. When he didn’t answer quick enough, she stepped closer to him. “Are you her friend? Or more than a friend - boyfriend?” Ricky backed up and then hit the fence. Ricky felt trapped by this older woman. Her eyes were piercing into his soul.

“Mom!” Hyo Rin’s voice echoed. Mrs. Shin turned to face her daughter and backed away from Ricky. Hyo Rin saw Ricky and rushed over to him.

“Who is this boy?” Mrs. Shin asked from her daughter with narrowed eyes.

Hyo Rin sighed, “Mom, this is Ricky.”

Mrs. Shin scoffed, “What is he to you?”

Hyo Rin opened to answer, but nothing came out.

“Don’t tell me he’s your boyfriend!” Mrs. Shin shrieked.

The young girl lowered her gaze to the ground as the young boy shifted his eyes to the side.

Mrs. Shin crossed her arms, “I can’t believe you. What would Se Hun think of this?”

There goes that name again, Ricky thought.

Hyo Rin snapped her head up to look at her mom, “Yes, Ricky is my boyfriend. And Se Hun has nothing to do with this.”

“So you admit cheating?! How dare you, young lady! I need you to break up with this boy at this instant!” Mrs. Shin shrieked, her face red from anger.

The girl’s eyes widened, “No, I won’t-!” her sentence got cut off by a slap on her cheek.

“You will, today. Or I will call your father, and you will never even see this boy again,” Mrs. Shin threatened.

Ricky’s eyes widened at the slap Mrs. Shin had just landed on his girlfriend.

Hyo Rin glared at her mom, before taking Ricky’s hand, “Let’s go.”

“Yah, you are not going anywhere! At least not with that boy!” Mrs. Shin tried stopping the couple, but they had already ran out of the residence gate. Mrs. Shin stood there fuming in anger. She has never seen Hyo Rin act this way before. She placed a hand over her heart and saw the two teens disappear.

“Hyo Rin...what has gotten into you?” Mrs. Shin asked.


Updates!<3