What?!

Are You Happy?

Tiffany laid Taeyeon on the seat, she her phone as she sighed again when suddenly her phone rang. She went out from the car and picked up the phone. It was from Jessica, Tiffany took a deep breath before she spoke to her.

“Hi Jess”

“Yah, where are you Hwang Miyoung”

“Stop calling me that, Sooyeon”

“Gosh, you didn’t know how mad Ms. Song right now”

“Oops, I’m so sorry. I’ll apologize once I get there”

“She’s having a meeting with Sunny Lee, that Taeyeon’s editor.”

“Why?”

“She said something about business deal”

“OMG, don’t tell me our boss will do that thing”

“What?”

“The thing she told me earlier, when I complained about working with Kim Taeyeon shi”

“That jerk?”

“Don’t call her that way”

“Yeah, your favorite writer is . I wouldn’t want to work with her again”

“YAH, JUNG SOOYEON”

“Geez, calm down you’re just too overprotective towards her although she treated you bad.”

“I’m not, after all she hates me…”

“Yah, stop that sulking and just come here”

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“I’m with Kim Taeyeon”

“You’re…WHAT?!”

“Tell her to drive you here”

“She fainted”

“WHAT?!”

“Oh my, stop yelling.  You and Taeyeon are just making me get a headache.”

            Taeyeon snored a little, she dreamed again about that fairy with her eyes smile. They both are still enjoying the silence between them when she felt that fairy keep looking at her. She started sweating. She woke up and saw Tiffany looked at her worriedly, Tiffany handed her tissue.

“You sweat a lot”

“YAH, YOU. HOW DARE YOU..? YOU IDIOT, STUPID GIRL”

            Tiffany closed her eyes and blocked her ears because of Taeyeon yelled at her. Taeyeon panted as she let all her screaming out. She was afraid of the mad Taeyeon, she knew she did wrong but at some points it really did hurt her heart deep inside.

“I’ll go home now, it’s evening already”

            Tiffany looked down and held her tears, she only wanted to be outside from the car so she opened the car and went out while brought her bag. Taeyeon felt so frustrated, but she drove along with Tiffany’s walk. She drove near Tiffany.

“Come in, I’ll drive you home”

“No thanks”

“Don’t be so persistence, you’re not a spoiled kid anymore”

“Kim Taeyeon shi!”

“Please…just let me drive you home”

            Tiffany glanced at her with annoyance, yet she went inside the car again. She sat there quiet, made the atmosphere colder than ever. Taeyeon stopped the car somewhere, she looked at Tiffany who were sobbing quietly while keep looking outside the window. Taeyeon wrapped her finger with tissue and slowly wiped Tiffany’s tear though she’s trembling. Feeling the warm of Tiffany’s tear, somehow made her heart tear apart. She felt useless at the moment.

“I’m sorry…Ms. Hwang”

***

            Tiffany finally at home, actually it was Jessica's home but since Jessica and Tiffany were young they were so close so Tiffany were allowed to stay at Jessica's while Jessica'a parents are abroad with Krystal. Taeyeon were already gone to her home since an hour ago, Tiffany felt exhausted and sleepy. Her eyes swollen so badly and she really hope that tomorrow she wouldn’t have to meet Taeyeon again, but the message from Ms. Song which just sent to her made her world torn apart.

From: Ms. Song

Sorry to trouble you this late at night, I need to inform you that both of me and Sunny already decided to make a small biography about Kim Taeyeon shi and we thought you’re the best reporter that we can think of. For further information, meet me tomorrow morning at my office.

“My life is screwed now…”

            Tiffany sank her head on the pillow and screamed her heart out. Her nightmare just seemed to come earlier than she thought it would. Gladly Jessica couldn’t hear it, she’s just had a deep sleep next to her.  

 

*hello ^^

thank you for subscribes and comments, i really thought my fanfic not really that interesting but i do appreciate you all for reading it until this chapter. I'll try to update it again after i got another idea about the next chapter so see you later