Stay Here…Please

Are You Happy?

            Tiffany couldn’t believe that Jessica just played Taeyeon’s heart, she kept tossing her body on the bed. She stood up and made up her mind as she took her wallet and walked out from the apartment in a rush, she even forgot to bring her phone with her. All she could think of is only Taeyeon must be really sad by now.

            Meanwhile on Taeyeon’s place, she was having a hard time searching in a rage for her medicine. Her mood swing kept coming back and forth and she couldn’t control herself. Sunny was on her vacation with Hyomin since yesterday so she couldn’t ask anyone to help her. She was depressed for a moment, then turned into a fighting bull just in a blink of an eye. She turned her desk and made a mess. She suddenly felt really helpless, as she sat on the corner of her living room, hidden in the dark and cried quietly.

            Someone knocked on Taeyeon’s door, Taeyeon timidly listened to the voice from outside. It was Tiffany, somehow she felt relief and walked to unlock the key. She opened the door slowly and Tiffany looked at her sadly.

“Are you okay?”

“Why…are you here?”

“I’ve heard from Jessica about your…break up. I’m sorry to hear that”

“No, um…it’s not a big deal”

            The timid and nervous Taeyeon took control her mind, she couldn’t even look at Tiffany straight to her eyes. Her hand shivered and Tiffany noticed it, she stepped away a little as she remembered that Taeyeon dislike someone being too close to her so she unconsciously retreated herself. Tiffany had nothing else to say, she felt awkward since both of them wasn’t really close in fact.

“I…I guess you’re okay, I better go now”

            Tiffany bowed her head and turned around to walk but Taeyeon’s hand held the tip of her shirt, so she looked back at her. Taeyeon couldn’t even lift her head, but she still held it tight.

“Stay here…please”

***

            Jessica was looking for Tiffany on her room but she found no one there, she looked at Tiffany’s phone on the drawer but the wallet is gone. Jessica smiled softly, she sat on the edge of the bed.

“Well, this isn’t what I plan it to be, but I guess it still work that way. Those naïve people, I guess I need to change the plan now. Good night, Tiff baby. I love you”

            Jessica was lying on the bed and slept as if Tiffany were there next to her tonight. She drifted off to sleep soon after. She fell asleep while hugging Tiffany’s pillow tight since it has Tiffany’s scent all over.

            Meanwhile Sunny and Hyomin were sleeping side by side on a beautiful cottage near the beach, they have been planned it since a few months ago but Sunny often delayed it since she worried about Taeyeon’s mood swing. Taeyeon convinced them a few days ago that they deserved the vacation and she could take care of herself. Sunny slept peacefully for the first time, securely in a deep sleep in Hyomin’s embrace.

***

“Are you sure?”

            Taeyeon kept looking down and suddenly looked up at her annoyingly. She put her hands on her waist and talked rudely to Tiffany.

“Are you deaf, I told you already? Just tell if you don’t want it, you jerk”

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon shi”

“Ah, I mean…”

            The timid Taeyeon kept looking down on the floor and she looked really scared. She spoke softly, almost couldn’t be heard if only Tiffany didn’t come closer to her.

“H...Help me…”

“Help you what?”

            Tiffany bent down a little so she could see Taeyeon’s eyes, Taeyeon kept on fidgeting her fingers in front of her. She spoke again really softly, almost like whispering.

“Find my medicine…”

“Oh, what kind of medicine? What’s your medicine”

“L…Lithium…Lithium Orotate”

            Tiffany’s eyes turned wide, she came inside in a hurry and looked at the mess that Taeyeon just did earlier. Taeyeon timidly followed Tiffany inside after she closed the door and locked it. Tiffany looked and searched around her place.

“Where did you put it last time?”

“I don’t remember, usually Sunny gave it to me”

“Maybe we can find it on Sunny’s room”

“But it locked and I lost the key”

            Tiffany sighed and looked at her in disbelief, how she could become so careless about that important thing. Suddenly Tiffany remembered something, she hesitated to open up her wallet. Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany’s wallet and there was an old photograph of her and maybe her father but the other side of photograph seemed ripping off.

            Tiffany took something on her wallet, it covered securely in a plastic little bag. Taeyeon looked at her confusedly, she kept on looked at the pills in Tiffany’s hand and to Tiffany’s face.

“Why did you have it?”

“Y…You can drink mine”

“Y…Yours? You take that too?”

“Hmm…yeah…”

            Tiffany awkwardly gave it to Taeyeon and she went to the kitchen to take a glass of water for Taeyeon. Taeyeon gulped it down and felt really sleepy and dry, the effect of taking those pills. She sat down on the couch with Tiffany’s help, Tiffany put Taeyeon’s head on the pillow and put her legs up to the couch.

“Are you feeling better now?”

            Instead of talking she was nodding her head several times weakly. Tiffany was wetting her handkerchief and put it on Taeyeon’s head after she wiped it on Taeyeon sweating face. Taeyeon’s hands kept trembling as she wanted to touch Tiffany’s face, her vision a bit blurred for a moment.

“I’m here, all you need to do now is just resting okay?”

            Tiffany said while holding her hand firmly, Taeyeon nodded softly as she closed her eyes slowly. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon’s sleeping face, she still couldn’t manage what happened with her and why she took the same medicine as her.

            Tiffany searched for her phone when she recalled her own memory that her phone were on the drawer. She rubbed her temple, everything started processing in her mind really slow. It’s like a film which moving too fast inside her mind to make everything that happen to her and Taeyeon made sense. Tiffany felt her head hurting from over thinking.      

“Crap, what was that? So she’s just like me? Did Jessica know it? Maybe that’s why she left her, poor Taeyeon. What will happen to us now? How am I supposed to react in front of her now, pretend everything is okay? Damn, my head hurts”

***

Hello my dear readers, first of all I didn’t know much about Bipolar Disorder and the treatment, I just know the basic information so it will help me a lot if you know more about it and tell me. I just think it will be interesting to make a story about this thing so I made it, but it’s harder than I thought it would so I appreciated it if you all still like my story until this far *chuckles*

Anyway thanks a lot to keep on supporting this story, love ya people!  \o/