Lust? Just Love

Are You Happy?

Jessica were sleeping on her desk after she finally could finished all the works she messed up earlier, Tiffany put her coat on Jessica’s back as she smiled softly.

“You’ve work hard. Sleep well, Jess”

            Tiffany cleaned up the desk, she walked to the other room to greet Yuri and Sooyoung.

“Hey Sooyoung”

“Yes?”

“Can you help me a little? I need to go somewhere”

“What is it?”

“Jessica is sleeping on her office, please take care of her while I’m gone for a while”

“Sure. Where do you go? Just in case she search for you and ask us”

“I’m going to Taeyeon’s house”

“Your lover?”

“Huh? No, it’s not like that. We’re both just have business relation”

“But it’s kind of late”

“I know but it’s important. I’m going out now, see you later”

“Okay, take care”

            Sooyoung rested her head on the couch, she chuckled softly as she saw her bestie sleeping with her tongue out. Sooyoung covered Yuri’s face with a towel before she walked to Jessica’s office.

***

            Tiffany arrived at Taeyeon’s apartment after she paid for the taxi. She knocked on the door but no one answer, she inhaled a deep breath before she took the key that Sunny gave her.

“I don’t mean to come without permission”

            She mumbled to herself as she unlocked the door. She walked inside the apartment and shocked with the view in front of her. All the bad things started to fill her mind as she tried to call Taeyeon anxiously.

“Taeyeon ah, Kim Taeyeon where are you”

“H…here”

            Tiffany looked around and searched for Taeyeon, the living room were in a mess as she walked through it. Some glasses broke, the desk and chair were moved near the wall. Tiffany stepped on a piece of glass, she hissed in pain but she kept on going to search Taeyeon.

“Ouch, Taeyeon ah where are you?”

“I’m on my room”

“Can I come in?”

“Y...yeah”

            Tiffany walked more as she left some blood trail along her path to Taeyeon’s room. She worried more since Taeyeon called her earlier with a desperate tone she never heard before, all that was on her mind right now is to find Taeyeon soon.

 “Tae~”

            Tiffany opened the door and found no one in the room, she walked more to the desk as she could hear Taeyeon’s sob softly. Tiffany kneeled down and found Taeyeon hugging her legs and burying her face on her arms.

“He came”

“Who?”

“That jerk”

“Your uncle”

“Yeah”

“Hey, I’m here so he won’t come again”

“Really?”

            Taeyeon finally lifted her face and looked at Tiffany with pleading eyes, Tiffany chuckled softly as she nodded.

“Really, believe me”

“Promise?”

“Promise for what?”

“That he won’t come again?”

“Uh, yeah”

“You’re not sincere”

“Okay, okay I promise”

            Taeyeon rubbed her swollen eyes with her jacket, she glanced at Tiffany’s foot. Taeyeon started to panic again as she backed away to the desk more.

“Hey it’s not hurt”

“But blood, you’re bleeding”

“It’s a good pain, I guess”

“But it’s blood”

“I just stepped on a piece of glass. I’m too careless since I worried for you, Tae~”

“You did it for me?”

“Uh, well. I think yeah”

“Why?”

“I don’t have the exact answer, just feel like it”

            Tiffany went under the desk and sat next to her as she let her legs rested. Taeyeon still looked at her confusedly but she was getting calmer as time passed. She slowly found her consciousness, Taeyeon crawled out from the desk and took some aid to clean Tiffany’s wound. They both didn’t really talk unless Tiffany groaned in pain and Taeyeon tried to stop her from moving her leg.

“Yah, it hurts”

“Then stop moving”

“Tae please”

“No, you hurt because of me”

“Err, can I ask something Taeyeon?”

“What?”

“So, are you okay now?”

“Okay what?”

“You can touch me”

“This is emergency, I need to touch you”

“Hmm, okay”

            Tiffany nodded and groaned again when Taeyeon finished bandaging her wound. Taeyeon crawled back again under the desk as she sat next to Tiffany.        

“Thank you, Taeyeon”

“I like it better when you call me Tae”

“Really? You want me to call you that?”

“J…Just not so often, I don’t want you to misunderstand”

            Taeyeon moved her hand nervously, that’s when she accidentally touched Tiffany’s arm. Both of them looked at each other before they looked away again while hiding their blushing face. Taeyeon tried to cool down the atmosphere by tugging Tiffany’s shirt and talked.

“Are you okay to stay this late?”

“Huh? Ah, yeah. I need to go, Jessica may look for me”

“Don’t”

“Huh? What?”

“Don’t go”

“Why?”

            Tiffany looked at her as Taeyeon gulped down nervously as she kept on playing with her jacket’s zip. Tiffany chuckled softly as she tried to go out under the desk, but Taeyeon’s hand held her arm as she leaned closer to Tiffany’s face. Tiffany’s eyes went wide as she could feel Taeyeon’s lips on her. She kissed Taeyeon’s back as she closed her eyes before the kiss turned into a passionate one. Taeyeon’s pants could be heard as Tiffany started to kiss her neck and collarbone.

“Pany~ stop”

“I can’t”

“No, Pany don’t move your hands there”

“Tae~”

“Pany move away your hand from my shirt”

“I can’t stop now”

***

I need to stop now :P

I'm thinking to put scene by asking my friend to make it but i'm not sure whether all of you will like it or not. So should i just skip the hot scene between those two or? xD

Anyway, thanks for still supporting this story and see you later ^^