The Plan

Are You Happy?

Jessica went to Sunny’s girlfriend place to meet Sunny. She phoned her earlier in order to talk with her personally. She drove her car to Sunny’s place. She took a deep breath as she finally knocked on the door. Sunny opened up and grinned at her, they met once but never actually talk to each other.

“Please come in”

“Thank you”

Jessica was sitting on the couch when Sunny brought her a drink and cookies, Sunny sat next to her before they started talking. Jessica her lips to hide her nervousness, she talked soon after.

“Hm, Sunny I want to ask some help from you. It’s about Taeyeon, well actually it’s about Tiffany my friend but I think it still relate to Taeyeon”

“So what’s with them?”

“I’m thinking to pair them up”

“You’re…What?”

“I think Tiffany need someone, and I see Taeyeon is a little bit interested with her…well, correct me if I’m wrong but I think they both need each other somehow…”

“Why do you think that way? Why do you want Taeyeon to be paired up with Tiffany?”

“To be honest…It’s because Tiffany can’t see me that way, I mean as someone that she can love or to be loved by.”

“Do you like her? Like love?”

“Of course I do, it’s just…”

“She doesn’t feel that spark when she’s around you?”

“Yeah…”

“Believe me I know that feeling”

“You do?”

“A long time ago…”

“What happen to you and her? I mean if you mind to tell me”

“She keeps on changing, like rapidly…hm…how do I say this…”

“Mood switching, right? Like she was a bipolar”

“Yeah, Taeyeon has so much difficulty to cope up with it before but now she’s a little bit brighter I guess”

“Hm…actually Tiffany slowly change to be a bit better when I gave her Taeyeon’s book, it’s like five years ago”

“Woah, really? It’s when Taeyeon debut as a new writer, she’s having bad attitude during that time and my company got a headache because Taeyeon kept changing editor. I’m the last survivor”

Sunny giggled a little, Jessica laughed at her remark. They both seemed become closer bit by bit now. Jessica tried to convince Sunny more to agree with her plan so they can do it soon. Jessica sipped her drink before she continued talking.

“So, what do you think?”

“Are you sure it will work?”

“I’m not sure it will work or not but at least we’ve try, right?”

“Okay, count me in. What is the plan about? Tell me about the details”

Sunny showed her interest by leaned closer as they both talked, they discussed it seriously until Hyomin who just came home interrupted their discussion by cleared . Sunny backed away a little, Jessica smiled awkwardly to her.

“Hello, I’m Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you”

“I’m Hyomin, sorry to interrupt”

“No, it’s okay. I’m sorry if I disturb you”

“No, you can continue talking. I’ll go to my room, and be comfortable here”

“T...thank you”

            Sunny glanced at Jessica for a while and mouthed ‘will talk to you later’ before she followed Hyomin to her room. Jessica giggled a little as she saw Hyomin and Sunny closed their door. Jessica could sense it how obvious Hyomin jealousy over her.

            Meanwhile on Hyomin’s room, Sunny tried her best to calm mad Hyomin. Hyomin stood up when Sunny patted the side of the bed next to her signaled her to sit but Hyomin rejected the offer.

“You seem enjoy it, huh? Is that fun?”

“Baby, please calm down your anger”

“I’m not angry, I’m mad can’t you see it?”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. You misunderstood me, it’s not like I want to kiss her or something”

“But still…why you didn’t tell me anything about her”

“She phoned me just like that and I thought we would discuss small thing but…”

“But what? You fall for her already?”

“Hyomin stop, just stop interrupting when I’m not even finished talking”

            Sunny raised her voice a little but not enough to be heard in the outside of the room. Hyomin startled, she then sat next to Sunny and patted her own lap. Sunny sat there and said nothing when Hyomin securely wrapped her arms around Sunny’s waist.

“I’m sorry, Sunny…”

“Arasso, I know you won’t listen well when you’re mad…”

Sunny sighed slowly as she Hyomin’s hair gently, Hyomin started to calm a little as their eyes met and stared at each other. Sunny smiled lightly when she saw Hyomin finally calmed down.

 “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that Jessica will come here, believe me I’m not trying to cheat on you. You’re too precious for me”

“Geez, your sweet talking getting better each day”

            Hyomin pouted as she pretend to be still mad, Sunny giggled and pecked her right cheek. Hyomin blinked, her mind looked like completely blank. Sunny tapped her lover’s nose lightly, for acting cute in front of her.

“Sunny”

“Yes?”

“Can you kiss my left cheek too?”

            Hyomin grinned playfully now, Sunny giggled more as she heard it from Hyomin. She pecked Hyomin other cheek and ruffled her hair before she got up from Hyomin’s lap.

“You dork”

“Your only dork, teehee”

***

            Jessica went home after she finished talking to Sunny and Hyomin. She grinned widely but she put her poker face once she reached her apartment, when she saw Tiffany. Tiffany looked at her confusedly because all of sudden Jessica gave her Taeyeon’s new book. Jessica put her arms around her shoulder and rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Read it”

“Why? You usually will snort when you see me read Taeyeon’s book”

“That’s because I dislike being ignored by you”

“I’m not ignoring you, I’m just focusing on reading the book”

“Whatever, it’s still the same babe”

“Jess, I don’t want to argue with you over a small thing”

“Neither do I”

“So?”

“Arasso, you can read but let me stay like this with you, how about that?”

“I wish you could lessen your skinship to me”

“Why?”

“Because now I feel like slowly become like you, Jess”

“But it’s good to be touch, you’d feel to be loved”

“Arasso, I won’t complain more. Just let me read it, no talking now”

“Deal”

            Jessica pretend to zip as she let Tiffany read the book, Jessica felt too comfortable and she slowly fell asleep on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany pulled Jessica closer to her so she won’t fall and let her rest as she continued her reading.  

***

Hello, there. Sorry for the late update, anyway this chapter is mostly sweet and it reminds me of someone. Anyway *cough* enough with me, hope you'll stay here to read it and thank you for the wait. See you on the next chapter (when i have more ideas to write *laugh*) thanks for the comments and subscribes, and upvote also. See you later ^^