She’s A Beast (Tae POV)

Are You Happy?

It’s been two weeks since I date Jessica, well she is less aggressive than Ms. Hwang and nice too. I don’t know, but she’s more comfortable to talk with and respect my rules a lot so I’m okay with her. It’s just something that bothered mine lately, why Ms. Hwang decided to interview me by phone or a list of question papers. She usually would just come to my place and made me get a headache for her act, not that I hate so much about it I’m just afraid with her unpredictable skinship. It made me worries a lot.

            Like today too, Ms. Hwang just did what I thought it won’t happen. She’s the resource of my stressful but somehow I missed bickering with her, good thing she didn’t even notice it from my face.

            I was hesitantly walking to Jessica’s place and knocked on the door, I should give her the notes that she left on my car yesterday. I knocked on her door several times and prayed that Ms. Hwang wouldn’t be here too, because I started to feel awkward whenever I met her but I didn’t know why.

            ‘God please, I rarely asked you a something just this time only I want Jessica show up instead of Ms. Hwang’, I kept praying while my heart beating so fast and nervous. Someone opened the door and she looked tipsy. She smiled and told me to come in, ‘Crap, it is Ms. Hwang’.

“Please come in”

“Ah, yeah, thanks”

“Sit down, do you want to eat first or take a bath first?”

“Huh?”

            I was dumbfounded when she sat next to me and asked that. She leaned closer and patted my head, I could smell alcohol from .

“Where is Jessica?”

“Jess, you’re so funny *giggles*. Why are you asking about yourself?”

“Miss Hwang, I guess you’re not in the mood to talk I better go”

“Where are you going, Jess?”

            Tiffany held my wrist the moment I stood up and pulled me back to sit down. ‘Gosh, I sense trouble. I should really go home now’, my mind kept thinking how to tell her any good excuse.

“It’s getting late, I need to go Ms. Hwang”

“Jess, please stop talking formally to me. Come here let me hug you once”

“Uh…What?”

“Do you feel lonely lately?”

            She grinned and pulled me into hug, I was surprised but somehow I didn’t faint like usual. I even still managed to pull her away and released me. It’s weird, what actually happened to my body and mind and she’s warm just saying.

“Ms. Hwang, let me go or I will call the police”

“Aigoo, Jessica. You want me to kiss you?”

“Huh? I didn’t say it. Let me go”

“Where do you want me to kiss you?”

“Ms. Hwang, you’re drunk now. Put away your hands from my waist, or I’ll scream for help”

“Ah, you want me to kiss you on the lips, you naughty girl”

“No, no, no. I warned you don’t come any closer or I’ll yell out loud”

            She kissed me, on the lips forcefully and I managed to stay conscious for five seconds I just didn’t know what happened after. Jessica woke me up and laughed out loud when she saw me looked around nervously.

“W...Where am I?”

“My place *giggles* it’s morning. Sorry I just showed up by now but…puhaha”

“W...What?”

“You *laughs*”

“What’s with me?”

“Don’t look at the mirror *laughs* you’re totally in a mess”

“Huh?”

            I sensed something wrong with me face, so I asked Jessica to allow me to the restroom and checked it for myself. I locked the door and saw the mirror, before I screamed in horror.

“ARGH!!”

            Jessica knocked on the door, I could hear her laugh outside the door. I kept looking at the mirror in disbelieve, there are a lot of red lipstick marks on my face. I hurriedly wash my face but then I noticed another one, a purplish mark…on my neck.

“ARGH!!!”

“Kim Taeyeon stop screaming *giggles* wash your face and come out already”

“What actually happen…I…this…”

            I once again rescanned my body, afraid if I would find another hickey on some place that I didn’t know, I don’t know I should happy or not but the hickey is only one and on my neck. I shivered just by looking at that mark. My hands kept trembling hard but I tried to compose myself before I came out from the restroom. Jessica handed me a towel, she grinned widely.

“W..what are you looking at?”

“You, you’re so funny”

“You jerk”

“Yah, tell that to Tiffany Hwang who owned you last night *laughs* did you enjoy it?”

“Where is she? I’ll kill her”

            I glared at Jessica, I felt so angry yet there was a strange feeling that I still didn’t know what whenever I heard someone mentioned Tiffany Hwang. I stomped my feet and went to search her in rage. Jessica stopped me to walk further and shook her head.

“Let her sleep, she never drink before. I bet something bother her”

“But still…she has no right of touching me as much as she wanted!”

“I know, Taeyeon. You can scolded her or yell at her when she wake up okay?”

“Tsk, arasso”

“Ah, I need to go shopping first. We have no food left, I’ll be back in half an hour. Please take care of her while I’m away”

“Huh? Me? Yah! What if she wake up and attack me again?”

“She won’t”

“Why are you so sure?”

“She usually calm after she wake up”

“Are you 100% sure?”

“I’m sure, I’m her bestie since we’re both young”

“So you really really sure she won’t do any harm to me again?”

“Yes Kim Taeyeon, how many times should I tell you?”

“Arasso, come back soon”

“Okay”

            Jessica left soon, I walked to their room and sneaked out to see her sleep. There she was, sleeping and tearing up so I walked closer to her carefully. She mumbled something, I decided to leaned my ear closer to hear what she’s saying in her dream.

“Tell me mom it’s all a lie”

            I took a step back and decided to go out from their room but some words that Ms. Hwang said stop me to walk further. Those words were just the exact words I used to ask to a person that I hate to death.

“Why can’t you love me?”

            I went closer to her hesitantly, I bent down a little and used the tissue on her drawer to wipe her tears. My hand were shaking when I wiped her tears away, our face were too close that I could hear her slow breathe. I tried to cover her with blanket when she opened her eyes slowly. She blinked several times and I was caught off guard. For five seconds, our eyes locked before we both opened our mouth…to scream.

“AAARGH!!!”

***

Hello my dear subscribers ^^

thanks for keep following this ff though i'm still lacking in some parts *chuckles* your comments really fuel me a lot to keep updating faster though i'm stuck. See you on the next chapter