A Dream of Fairy

Are You Happy?

“Can we start now? I don’t have much time”

“Can I sit first?”

“Okay, you can sit, Ms. Hwang”

“May I get a drink?”

“Geez, you’re so demanding”

“It can be helped, it’s cold”

“Do you want milk or tea?”

“Choco milk, please”

“Arasso”

“Thank you”

            Taeyeon went to her kitchen when Tiffany looked around, Taeyeon apartment were nice with baby blue wallpaper and some painting. It calm and somewhat give a warm atmosphere. Tiffany startled when Taeyeon put a cup of milk in front of her.

“Are you done sight seeing?”

“Uh, sorry”

“Let’s start right away”

“Wait, I need to drink first”

“Okay, five minutes. I’ll be back when you’re done”

“W…What?”

“What What?”

“Can you treat me a bit better? I’m a human, why are you look like disgust at me?”

“When did I?”

“Earlier and now”

            Taeyeon rubbed her temple, she felt her headache come again. She sat next to Tiffany who sulked at the way Taeyeon treat her.

“What do you want?”

“I just want a report from my favorite novelist, just be a little nicer can you?”

“Okay, I’ll try…”

“So, let’s…”

            Taeyeon couldn’t hear anything more, she collapsed next to Tiffany. Tiffany halted but soon she moved Taeyeon and laid her on the couch. She placed her hand on Taeyeon’s forehead, and it burned like hell.

“Geez, why didn’t you say it that you got a fever? I shouldn’t force you to do an interview now.”

            Tiffany called a doctor that she knew to come and check Taeyeon. He bid his goodbye after giving her the medications. Tiffany covered Taeyeon with blanket and put a wet towel on her forehead.

“I’m really sorry, Taeyeon shi”

            Tiffany ended up sleeping while sitting on the floor, afraid if Taeyeon need something. That night, Taeyeon were dreaming. A fairy came to her, flashed her eyes smile. Taeyeon smiled a little, they both spent time on the lake just to watch birds come and drink some of it. No one really talked, this silence is just enough. Taeyeon felt she didn’t need anything than that.

            Taeyeon shifted her body a little, it made Tiffany woke up and watched her closely. Tiffany mesmerized by the look of this sleeping girl. ‘It will be nice to have fair skin like that, those lips too. It just fit perfectly for a Kim Taeyeon’, Tiffany gazed at her and smiled a little.

“You’re really like a fairy”

“Done watching?”

“Uh…pardon me”

            Taeyeon tried to stand a bit but since she still felt dizzy so she just sat, Tiffany didn’t say anything since her face is all red now. Taeyeon furrowed her eyes as she scanned her clothes.

“KYAAA!”

“What? Why?”

“Ms. Tiffany Hwang! Did you…do me while I’m sleeping?”

“WHAT THE…”

“Why my clothes all are new?”

“I don’t have any choice”

“YOU DID IT?”

“I mean I only change your clothes since you’re sweating a lot, we both women so nothing to be shy of.”

“I can’t believe you touch me…”

“It’s urgent, Taeyeon. What if your fever got worse if I didn’t do it?”

“Still, you touch me. I’ll sue you and file a lawsuit against you”

“I can’t believe you, Kim Taeyeon shi…”

“I didn’t ask you to believe me”

“Alright, I’ll go now”

“Sure, you should”

            Tiffany sighed and she tried to stand up but she tumbled a bit since her leg got cramp all of sudden, Tiffany fell on top of Taeyeon. It looked like she sat on Taeyeon’s lap, when Sunny suddenly came open the door of Taeyeon’s apartment.

“Oops, did I come in a wrong timing?”

“It’s not like that, Sunny. Actually I…”

            Tiffany felt a weight on her back, Taeyeon passed out again. Sunny laughed softly, watching what just happened in front of her eyes. Tiffany confused and planned to move from Taeyeon’s lap but Sunny shook her head and stopped her.

“Don’t move, she’s sensitive”

“Do you mean I should just stay in this position?”

“It’s best for her, she’s lack of sleep so I guess she’s reaching her limit.”

“But what about me? I need to make a report today”

“I’ll tell Jihyo unnie about that, no need to worry”

“You’re close with my boss?”

“I met her several times”

            Tiffany tried to move a little, when she felt a pair of arms on her waist. She stiffened, but then she could hear a little snore came from her back. Sunny giggled more, made Tiffany dumbfounded.

“What a hectic day…”

            Tiffany face palmed as she started to talk with Sunny.

***

hey there *waves* see you later on the next update XD