Jealous MUCH? PART I

The Melody of a Possibility

(A/N) Sorry for the late update, but I hope you like this chapter XD

I'm going to start with this chapter the last school year of Boa and Jae....
so that is why in Boa's POV it is mention the start of a new school year...
Ok that's all....enjoy the chapter! =)
........................................................................................................................

Boa’s POV

I couldn’t believe that everyone was so busy!

I knew that a new school year had started, but that didn’t mean that all my friends had to be so busy…

It was one day before Kyuhyung’s birthday and I had totally forgotten to buy him a gift.

So I was going to the mall alone thinking how to use all my fashion knowledge in order to find him a nice shirt…

I was not going to buy him a video game, even if Jae told me it was the best option.

 

 

FLASHBACK

“Tomorrow is 25th?!!!” I asked…more like shouted when I saw the date in Jae’s calendar.

“Yes…why?” he answered with a concerned face.

I frowned. “Tomorrow is my oppa’s birthday and I forgot to buy him a gift!” I was freaking out.

“Relax Boa, just buy him a videogame, he will love it….”

“No!.....No more videogames…I’m going to buy him decent clothes!....” I said excitedly.

“Boa, there is nothing wrong with the way he dresses and you know he loves videogames…”

I pouted. “Whatever…but NOW I need to buy him a gift!”

“NOW??”

“YES! Let’s go to the mall!” I said pulling him…but he didn’t move….

“Sorry, but I need to help my aunt with some boxes her assistant sent from Japan…”

“Oh…it’s ok….I will call Eunhye or someone…..just help your aunt…” I said disappointed.

He sighed. “I will try to end fast. I will call you so we can meet there, ok?”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

(SS501 - Love like thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dqgLTZSEgA  )

When I finally arrived the mall I visited many stores, but none of them got my attention until I found one and entered.

The salesman approached me. He had a weird smile on his face and looked at me from head to toe…

I felt uncomfortable…..well….I wasn’t the same girl a year ago….

Thanks to Jae’s auntie I had change my style and I was wearing a skirt and a blouse…..

clothes that before I wouldn’t have considered…..

to think that I used to wear all the time baggy pants and a comfortable hoodie…so no one looked at me…not like that…..

I walked away and stood near the shirts. I grabbed one light blue shirt and started thinking about how it would look on my oppa….until…

 “Is it for your boyfriend?” I heard someone said behind my back and scared me…

I turned around only to meet the same salesman…

“No, it is for my brother…” I said and turned around to look for another shirt.

“I can help you…” he whispered in my ear.

I shivered for a moment and moved away to face him.

He was smiling foolishly and I couldn’t imagine a more awkward situation.

He leaned on the racks and took the shirt from my hand.

“I can be your model.” He said with a big smile.

Ok …I didn’t like the situation AT ALL!

What was going on with this guy? Was he flirting with me?

I took the shirt from his hand and said “NO THANKS….” and started walking away.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me near him….our faces REALLY CLOSE.

 

Jae’s POV

My auntie had only few boxes luckily…so as soon as I finished moving and arranging them I drove to the mall.

I was about to call Boa, when I remembered Sun had my phone…

she needed some distraction while my aunt and I were busy moving boxes.

So I decided to look for Boa in the most obvious stores….

Female stores…no…

Electronic devices stores no….

Sport stores…no….

Male stores…..

Yes….there was a store that had the “decent” clothes that Boa was looking for…

I entered only to see a shocking scene.

Boa was face to face with another guy.

She seemed really surprised with her eyes wide open.

But I felt my blood running fast through my veins…and my head seemed to explode….

How come this guy dare to grab her wrist and pulled her next to him!?

And she wasn’t even moving!

I walk with firm steps and without a word I took the shirt from her hand and throw it to the guy on the face….

and then pulled her outside the store.

I kept walking to the parking lot where I left my motorcycle not looking back.

 

Boa’s POV

I was hardly breathing because of the closeness with the guy.

I got scared when he smirked but before I could push him away Jae appeared and pulled me outside the store.

He grabbed my wrist really hard….he seemed really pissed off…

because even when I winced in pain he didn’t look back and kept walking.

When we were almost in the parking lot he pinned me to the wall.

He was serious and he looked intensively at me.

I gulped. But suddenly he approached his face close to me so our noses were touching.

I couldn’t help to blush…..because I could feel his warm breath and smelled his cologne.

But then I realized that he was JEALOUS…..he looked so good being mad like that…..

He looked hot taking control of the situation….

While I was spacing out only looking at his face…his serious expression turned into a smirk.

I was blushing, but I turned even redder when he put his arm around my waist.

“You are blushing hard…” he said softly.

I looked down and got a little free from his hold.

“I love when you blush because of ME…” I looked up again.

“….because I’m the one that can do this…” he said and pulled me again close to him.

“…this…” kissing my neck softly….making me shiver and blush harder….

“…and this…” he said and gave me a peck on the lips…

I felt like flying.

“…right Boa?” 

I nodded happily until he patted my head.

“That’s my girl…” he said smiling.

“HEY! Don’t treat me like a dog!”

“You are not a dog…you are my cute puppy…” he said and before I could reply,

he put me over his shoulder and started walking to his motorcycle.

I guessed I was getting used to be carried like that…and Kyuhyung was going to receive a video game as a gift after all…..

End of POV 

.......................................................................................................................

(A/N) In Peru is still June 3rd....but anyways.....I want to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOOCHUN OPPA!!!

I hope all the problems that DBSK is facing will end soon....so they can be together again... =)