Happy Birthday Sun!

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Well, changing the topic…” she said smiling… “Tomorrow is Sun’s birthday, but we also wanted to give you a gift.”

 

“Uh?”

 

She took me to me garage and there it was an awesome black motorcycle.

 

I couldn’t believe it!....A MOTORCYCLE!!!...

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“A motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........AWESOME!!!” Yunho shouted as soon as I showed him my auntie’s gift.

 

It was a really incredible gift. I didn’t expect it, but I wasn’t going to reject it either….

 

“Yunho oppa!” Sun yelled as she entered the garage.

She immediately got along with Yunho as soon as she met him yesterday night, so she invited him to her birthday.

 

In fact the only guests where my family, Boa and Yunho,

because my auntie didn’t know many people here and we didn’t have time to invite other people.

 

“Hi Sun, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.” he said hugging her. “Ready for your party?”

 

“Yes!.....did you bring me a present?”

 

“Yes, don’t worry, Jae already told me the punishment for not bringing a gift..”

 

Suddenly the bell ring.

 

“It must be Boa unnie!” Sun said excited totally forgetting the conversation with Yunho.

 

When we reached the front door, Sun hugged Boa and pulled her inside.

 

“Happy Birthday Sun” Boa said smiling.

 

When Sun went to call my mother and auntie to start the party, Boa and Yunho sat on the couch. I sat beside her.

 

“Did you bring a gift?” I asked her.

 

She put a shocked face…..

 

Boa’s POV

 

THE GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I totally forgot!!!!!!

 

“I will buy her something and give it to her tomorrow…..I guess it won’t be a problem, right?”

 

He smirked. “It is a problem…come with me.”

He held my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen where his aunt and mother were.

 

“Auntie, a new clown….”

 

What???
 

“Great!....the other outfit is in my room. Go and put it on Boa, I’m sure you will look cute.”

 

What????.....WHY AM I A CLOWN???

 

Jaejoong approached me and whispered to my ear.

 

“That’s the punishment for not bringing a gift…..you are the gift now.”

 

“THAT’S UNFAIR!” I abruptly shouted. Everyone looked at me.

 

“Dear, what’s unfair?” Jae’s mother asked.

 

“Eh…..”

 

“She thinks if unfair to be punished, because she didn’t bring a gift.”

 

 I hit him with my elbow, but he was still smirking.

 

“Boa unnie….that’s the rule….if you don’t bring a gift, you are the gift!....my clown!!!...Jae oppa didn’t tell you?”

 

NO HE DID NOT!!!!!

 

“Boa always forgets about things, she will be the best clown in town, don’t worry Sun.”

Jaejoong said pulling me to his aunt’s room, before I could say a word.

 

“Put this little clown.” He said patting my head.

 

“Don’t do that!...and I won’t be a clown!....”

 

Suddenly his aunt appeared at the door smiling.

 

“Jaejoong you have to change too, your outfit is in your closet.” She said and left.

 

Hahaha he was also a clown!!!! A smile formed on my face and I was about to star laughing.

 

“Don’t say a word, they are forcing me because I’m her cousin. “He said and also left.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

NO ONE POV

 

The first one to laugh was Yunho looking at the normally serious Jae and the aggressive Boa in those outfits.

 

“Hahaha….lovely clowns” he said touching the red noses in his friends’ faces.

 

Boa glared at him and Jaejoong just smiled.

 

“Ok, let’s begin.” Jaejoong’s aunt said.

 

 “What are we supposed to do?” Boa whispered to Jaejoong.

 

“Act, sing and have fun.” He said standing in the middle of the living room.

 

“But I can’t.”

 

“You can’t?” he asked softly pulling her to the corner.

 

Boa’s POV

 

BECAUSE I AM IN A CLOWN OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Jaejoong….I can’t perform with….” Shinny green pants and a yellow shirt and a big BIG RED NOSE!!!

 

“With me?”

 

“No….that’s not what I mean.”

 

He sighed in relieved. “Then what is it?....I have always told you to have fun while performing…

and I wish you can keep trusting in me….and perform with me….”

 

I nodded smiling and stood in the center of the living room.

 

“But I will kill you because of the clown outfit.” I whispered to him when he stood beside me.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

The party ended well. Everyone had fun. The balloons and the other surprises my auntie brought were interesting.

They made me sing three versions of Happy Birthday song for Sun, but I was lucky she enjoyed them.

 

Boa was shy as always when she is nervous, but later she performed excellent singing Happy Birthday,

the song of the singer BoA, for Sun. Finally I saw her smiling and laughing after Changmin left.

How I missed that smile. Seeing her happy….with me….not thinking anymore about Changmin….

that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

 

End of POV