Now I KNOW I can PROTECT you

The Melody of a Possibility

(A/N)
I want to thank you for the comments on the other chapters
and well now I have here a new chapter...

But, there are some interesting details about it:

1. It is LONG


2. I wrote almost all the chapter while I was in my accounting class LOL...


3. I wasn´t planning on making a chapter like this, but thanks to a lovely comment...I got inspire to write something like this...


4. I have been struggling how to arrange this chapter because of the length.


5.The description was so complicated to make!...I´m not good at describing....

     but my friend that is also my beta helped me with that part..
 

Well that´s all
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
BECAUSE I REALLY HAD FUN WRITING IT... XD

................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Boa’s POV

“Yunho’s girlfriend invites us to a country club.” Jae said to me on the phone.

“Yunho’s what?!” I asked in shock….since when Yunho had a girlfriend?

“Long story…his girlfriend is….Seul Gi…the new student…..” he answered calmly.

“WHAT?!”

“I already told you….LONG STORY….anyways….she told me we have to be at the music club by Saturday morning.

Ask for permission….I hope you can go….”

 

“Ah…ok…I guess I can convince my parents…”

“OH! I almost forgot…Yunho told me there is a BIG pool so…don’t forget your swim suit.”

“…” AH?

“Ok, then…gotta go….Bye love….”

“….” AH?

 

END OF CALL…..

 

Ah?

SWIM SUIT????….WAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven’t used a swim suit since I was 12 years old….

 

“Boa…”
 

 

What am I going to do??.....I don’t even have a swim suit…..

I’m not going to enter the pool……

 

“BOA!”

 

“What???!!”

“Are you ok?” Kyuhyung approached with a worried face.

I sighed.

………………………………………………………………….

“Hahaha….See you later sis….that was so funny….!”

Aish!....I shouldn’t have told him anything!...

I told my oppa my big dilemma and he just laughed!

His only advice was “Go to buy a swim suit….end of the problem…”

Sure…the end of the problem…NO!

I didn’t even know how to buy a swim suit….

The different sizes and that…..

But I finally I decided to call Eunhye…..

It was funny to buy clothes with Jae’s aunt, because she has great fashion sense…and she will definitely select something amazing….but this time it was different….

I couldn’t control her…. But Eunhye…..I could handle her….

……………………………………………………………………………..

We arrived at the mall and before we entered the first store I sighed heavily.

“Ok…here I come…”

 

We passed through many sections till we found the swim suits…..I liked the clothes in there….

but Eunhye kept pulling me till we reached our destination.

 

“Boa, this one…” Eunhye said showing me a pink bikini.

 

HELL NO!

I shook my head side to side. “NO, NO!”

 

“Boa, but it is so pretty!”

I sighed. “NO!”
 

“Then….what bikini would you like to buy?”

BIKINI???

“Don’t look at me like that!....You know you have to buy a bikini…a simple swim suit would not fit you….let’s go to another store if you don’t like the ones here.”

 

……………………………………………………………………………

I thought Eunhye was easy to control…but NO!

She forced me to buy a forest green bikini…..

How am I supposed to face everyone wearing only this???....

Except from my family…no one had ever seen me with a swim suit….

 

“Boa, let’s go to the pool!” Eunhye said entering the changing room.

“Ok, ok…”
 

“What’s with that t-shirt?”

“Mmmm…” I was wearing a big t-shirt on top of the bikini…..I wasn’t ready to let everyone see me like that….less Jae….

“Whatever….just take it off outside…” she said and pulled me outside.

I reached the pool hanging my head low.

I could see the sun was shining and I could hear my friends laughing…

…………………………………………………………………

(DBSK – Mirotic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEH1ZAmfhFo)

I slowly raised my head and stared at the most incredible figure climbing out the pool.

I could see the muscles in his arms flexing with the strain of hoisting himself up and out of the pool…

was that really Jae? Was that incredibly hot male my cute and dorky boyfriend?...

oh my god! When did he become so…wow…?

 

I could only gape at Jae’s muscular back as the water slid down the expanse of tanned skin.

The little drops falling from his dark hair to trickle down to the winged tattoo on his shoulder blades...WAIT!…winged tattoo?...when did he get a winged tattoo?...

why didn’t I know?...I should know…damn if it didn’t look good on him.

 

I looked closer to see a few old scars interrupting the expanse of smooth skin.

I knew he had scars from when he had been beaten when he was younger.

I had seen the ones on his arms and legs, but I hadn’t seen the ones on his back.

They look more serious, especially the one near his spine that looked like a scorch mark. 

 

“Boa…” 

 

I couldn’t help but continue staring…he was so gorgeous…even the scars were beautiful, pale against the slightly tanned skin.

My mouth was open…I think I was even drooling, but I just couldn’t control myself….

He looked so Y too…..since when did the cutie Jae turn like that???.....

I wasn’t complaining…but the temperature is rising there in that moment……

 

“Boa, stop!”

 

I couldn’t stop staring at him….I giggled like a fan girl in front of her idol….

 

“Boa!!!”

 

What????
 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

 

SPLASH!!!!

………………………………………………………………………………….

When I broke the surface of the pool, the only thing I heard was an annoying laugh.

 

“Eukyang kyang!”

I turned around and saw Junsu laughing like crazy…

“You should have seen your face while you were starring at Jae….

and you were walking like a zombie directly to the pool… Eukyang kyang!”

 

I felt my cheeks burning….I didn’t know if it was from embarrassment or anger….

but I swam next to him, and with one hand on top of his head and other covering his mouth,

I started pushing him inside the pool…..

 

I kept struggling to keep him under the water, but he pushed me….

Aish! He was stronger than me; I just couldn’t drown him….

 

“DOLPHIN, JUST DROWN NOW!” I shouted pushing him inside the water again.

“Boa, stop!” that voice…

I turned around and Eunhye appeared and helped Junsu, that was trying to breathe normally again….

 

Ok…now I understood….

It was Boa, stop walking directly to the pool….

No Boa, stop staring at your perfect boyfriend…

Oops….

But then I felt my cheeks redden even more…..

I jumped outside the pool and started squeezing the lower part of the t-shirt.

 

I was avoiding looking to where Jae was and when I was about to leave Eunhye appeared smirking.

“Now that you t-shirt is wet…you should just take it off…”

“No….” I said and started walking to the changing room.

When I almost got there, someone pulled me by my wrist.

“Boa…” but now it was a different voice….

I turned around only to see Jae’s sweet smile.

But I was too embarrassed of what had happened and looked down….

And you know what?....

WRONG MOVE!

He was still shirtless…

 

My face was definitively RED!

I bit my lower lip and looked to the side.

 

“Are you alright? You are shaking and your face is red…” he said.

I couldn’t differentiate is he was mocking me or really concerned…

I was just too embarrassed to think clearly….

 

“I’m just cold…” I said softly.

Suddenly he hugged me and I stopped breathing.

I could feel his muscles tighten by the hug.

It was definitely a difference from the one he gave me the day he confessed to me….

Now he was stronger and I felt so secure….more than ever…but I still could feel the unchangeable love that his hug gave.

 

“If you are cold, maybe you should just change and I will take you home…” he said caressing my cheek.

As always so caring, so sweet, so Jae…..

I smiled.  “I’m better now…..” I said to him and pulled him back to the pool.

He seemed to have been having so much fun…and he was willing to leave just for me….

I didn’t want to ruin day…and I wanted to have fun with him….

 

When we reached the pool I quickly took off my t-shirt and looked at him.

HE WAS BLUSHING SO HARD…!!!

I smiled sweetly at him and jumped into the pool.

……………………………………………………………………..

We started playing volleyball in the water….

I was really focused on the game when suddenly Jae put his arm around my waist and whispered.

“Boa, you look beautiful…” and with that he let go….

My eyes widened…..only to see the ball coming really fast directly to my face.

I knew I wasn’t that fast so I just closed my eyes waiting for the hit….

But it never hit me…

I opened my eyes only to see Jae’s hand in front of my face.

I just stayed there looking at him….

“A simple thank you would be enough…” he said pouting.

I smiled, but I couldn’t control myself and started laughing….

He looked so cute!.....

I was about to pinch his cheeks when he picked me up over his shoulder and carried me outside the pool.

“Jae~! Put me down!!!” I shouted hitting his back.

When he finally put me down, he was looking at me with an unreadable face.

“You are so strong, how am I supposed to hit you now?” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He came closer and grinned.

“You can continue hitting me, but now I know I can protect you.” he said proudly.

I gasped and smiled, but before I said a word, he had already walked away and jumped into the pool….

“You have always been able to protect me Jae…” I said softly and went to the pool next to him.

End of POV