Alien-Looking erted Bastard

100 Days with a Celebrity

“WOW!” Minzy exclaimed like a little child seeing a bunch of free lollipops offered to her as they entered the reception hall.

 

There were already a few people in the hall, chatting and drinking, with the newly-wed couple not yet around. The organizer already told them to enter the hall to entertain the guests while they were waiting for the couple to enter.

 

The band went to their places to set up their instruments.

 

“Eh, girls, can I go to the restroom first? Will it be okay?” she asked. They nodded so she turned around to leave when she remembered something. “Oh, Chaerin, could you check my guitar case? I’m not sure if I had brought my guitar pick with me.”

 

Chaerin checked her guitar case’s pockets but found nothing.

 

“Oh? Maybe it’s in my purse,” Dara whispered. “I’ll be back,” she said before leaving again.

 

Along the way, she asked the first person she met for directions to where the restroom was located. “Turn left towards this corner and then at the end of the corridor, you’ll see the restrooms. The ladies’ restroom is on the left.”

 

While walking, she was searching her purse for her guitar pick. But because she was unorderly as she was, she wasn’t able to see it right away. Without looking at her way, she turned to the left to where the guest who she asked directions from said the ladies’ restroom was located. However, she bumped into someone. She apologized and looked up and it was a guy.

 

“Are you going inside?” the guy asked.

 

Dara looked behind the guy where the sign said it was for the male’s restroom. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she said then turned around towards the ladies’ restroom which was just in front of the men’s, while silently cursing the guest who just gave her the wrong directions.

 

After she did her business, she continued searching for her guitar pick in her purse, even while going out of the restroom. However, because she wasn’t looking her way, she once again bumped into someone who was also coming out of the men’s restroom. Both of them weren’t looking so the impact made them fall to the ground, Dara on top of the guy, causing a shriek to escape from Dara. It took her a moment to realize what happened. She blinked rapidly as she noticed that the guy she bumped into was all covered, wearing a pair of sunglasses, a furry hat, and a scarf.

 

Strange guy, she muttered to herself as her eyebrows knitted.

 

However, she felt something in her chest. No, not her heart beating fast like what people actually expect at times like this. It’s not the tightening of her chest too, like a pain or something. Actually, to be exact, what she felt was her s being squished.

 

As she looked down, her eyes immediately widened as the strange guy’s hands were on her s.

 

“KYAAAAAAAA!” she screamed, immediately getting back on her feet with the guy following her. Dara grabbed her purse and repeatedly hit the man on his head. “ert! Bastard! ERT BASTARD!”

 

“Wait, wait,” the guy said, shielding his head. He quickly took off his hat, scarf, and glasses and flashed his face to her, expecting what her reaction would be.

 

Dara furrowed her brows more. She then continued hitting him repeatedly. “ERT BASTARD! GO TO HELL!”

 

“Wait, wait. Ouch! Just, stop!” the guy exclaimed.

 

But, Dara still continued hitting him, not sparing any mercy, wasting all her energy to get revenge on the ert.

 

“I didn’t feel anything anyway. So, just stop!”

 

Dara stopped for a while but when she realized what he meant, she immediately saw red. Without second thoughts, she roughly stepped on the guy’s foot and then with her knee, she hit his crotch. The guy fell back to the floor, his hands on his crotch while he threw profanities in the air.

 

Dara glared at him as she picked up her fallen items that were from her purse. Her eyes not leaving the guy, she walked away. “Bastard.”

 

Along the way, Dara met the organizer who was rushing as if she was looking for someone. When her eyes fell on Dara, she sighed in relief. “I’ve been looking all over for you. Quick, your bandmates are waiting. I have to look for someone else too,” she said before running away.

 

Dara ran towards the stage where her bandmates were already positioned.

 

“What’s wrong?” Chaerin asked, noticing the foul mood.

 

“I met a bastard,” she muttered while putting on the strap of her guitar around her. “And my guitar pick is lost.”

 

“Oooh, better not mess around you today,” Bom said before she faced the mic that was in front of her.

 

Chaerin, who was behind the keyboards, signaled Dara asking if she was ready. Dara nodded and Chaerin looked at Bom who was already looking forward to the audience. She then threw her go signal to Minzy who was behind the drum set.

 

“1, 2, 3…” Minzy counted along with her drumsticks before the song started.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

As they were seated on the table, the girls were gossiping about something they heard for the night.

 

“A celebrity is invited? I can’t believe it. Who might it be?” Chaerin exclaimed, looking around her.

 

“Can it be Jung Woo-oppa? Gosh, I love Reply 1994. If it’s him, I’m so going to ask for an autograph or a picture together,” Bom said, also looking around her.

 

“I can’t believe the groom knows a celebrity. I think they’re classmates or something. Shall we befriend the groom too, so we can be closed to that celebrity?” Minzy asked.

 

“I think this celebrity might be an idol. OMG, who could he be?” Bom exclaimed, almost flailing her arms and legs in excitement.

 

“How can you be so sure that the celebrity is a male?” Minzy asked.

 

“Oh, come on, Minzy. The groom is a guy. Of course it’s a male friend or else the bride will be jealous,” Chaerin said. “What if it will be Donghae-oppa or Kim Hyunjoong-oppa or Chanyeol or Kris? OMG.”

 

As they were looking around, not paying attention to the ongoing program, they noticed that Dara was doing the same as they were.

 

“Oh, Dara-unnie, are you looking for that celebrity too? WOW!” Minzy said.

 

“It’s a miracle,” Chaerin muttered under her breath.

 

“No, silly. I’m looking for some bastard,” Dara said. “I wonder where he is now, though. I haven’t seen him since.”

 

“I wonder who the guy is. Is he handsome?” Bom interrupted.

 

“No, he’s an alien-looking man. He’s an ugly, erted bastard,” Dara said, her eyes almost bulging out, with a fork on her hand.

 

Bom immediately leaned away. “Okay, fine. He’s an ugly, erted, alien-looking bastard.”

 

“But, unnie, what did that guy ever did to you? You never shared what happened when you went to the restroom,” Chaerin asked.

 

“And why are you looking for him? Worried much?” Bom asked again.

 

“NO! I want to see whatever happened to him after the incident,” Dara said, a creepy grin spreading on her lips.

 

“Can you just tell us what happened? And what did you do to him?” Chaerin asked again.

 

She turned to Chaerin and her smile grew wider. “It’s for me to know and for you, girls, to never find out.”

 

Bom, Chaerin, and Minzy leaned away from them, shuddering as they imagined an evil laugh maniacally echoing inside her mind. If they weren’t in public, they were sure Dara was going to laugh exactly just like that.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“I’m really sorry I wasn’t at your reception, hyung. Something important came up,” Jiyong said on the phone. “Yes, let’s meet each other next time. I feel the obligation to treat you and your wife with a drink. Okay, bye,” he said, hanging up the phone. “Ouch, hyung, be careful. That stings! Ugh, why did the girl need to step on my foot with her high heels?”

 

“It’s your fault anyway,” the manager hyung who was treating his wound on his feet said.

 

“But, it’s true. I didn’t feel anything anyway. Her body is as straight as a board.”

 

“Saying that to her didn’t help, you see,” the manager said.

 

“I even flashed her my face. I thought it might help.”

 

“Help? How do you think showing her your face might help? Besides, I think this might pose a problem. She might tell the media you know. Imagine the media releasing an article ‘G-Dragon, the leader of the K-Pop super group BIGBANG, is a erted bastard who s women’s s.’”

 

“Gosh, hyung, stop overreacting okay? Firstly, I showed my face because I was thinking that she might be a fan and she might have reacted differently. You know how fans are, right?” Jiyong said, burying his face on his palms. “Second, it wouldn’t be up in the media, hyung. She obviously does not know me.”

 

“Does not know you? How can that be possible?”

 

“I know. But I guess it’s a blessing in disguise. At least I wouldn’t see myself in a scandal,” Jiyong said. “But I hope this wound heals right away for my last stage tomorrow.”

 

“Yeah, that’s a problem. How about we let YG CEO to release an article about this injury and let the last stage be cancelled?”

 

Jiyong shook his head. “No, this is the last stage anyway. I’m sure it won’t affect my stage. I won’t move too much, I promise.”

 

The manager shook his head. “At least, let’s go to a doctor to treat your wound better.”

 

“This will be okay. I don’t want to attract any attention,” Jiyong said.

 

The manager sighed and just continued to wrap his foot while Jiyong sat back on his seat, turning the piece of guitar pick he picked up a while ago on his finger.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Oneulbameun pittakhage~”

 

The fans cheered as another spectacular performance ended. The Inkigayo hall was filled with screams by fans. Jiyong stood up and bowed in front of them, thanking them for all the support they gave him for the entire promotions.

 

“I’ll see you on the next album with Bigbang!” he said and flashed them several hearts with his hands.

 

As he followed the dancers who were already off the stage, he felt pain on his foot. He didn’t make it obvious because he was still in front of the fans. But he was already starting to limp while walking. When he reached the first step of the stairs, he fell forward. Fortunately, his manager was there so he was able to be caught before he completely fell to the ground.

 

“What happened?” the manager asked, with all the other staffs crowding around him.

 

“My foot… hurts…” he complained.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“This wound, how did you get it?” the doctor asked.

 

“Uhhh, I fell and it hit something…sharp,” Jiyong explained.

 

The manager gave him a look but Jiyong tried to not look at him. The doctor eyed him too but he let it pass.

 

“The wound will heal in days so it wouldn’t be a worry. Just apply an ointment that I’m going to prescribe and medications to avoid infection. However, the problem is your ankle. I’m guessing you fell from the stairs or something after the wound right? Or did it happen simultaneously?”

 

“It didn’t. I fell from the stairs after my performance today. I got this wound yesterday,” Jiyong explained.

 

“You twisted your ankle and it’s sprained. You need to rest without walking and working too much for four to six weeks. You need to use a cast to help you walk too. It’ll ache so much if you walk without it.”

 

“So I can’t work?” Jiyong asked to which the doctor shook his head.

 

“Rest, that helps by a much,” the doctor said.

 

“Oh, God,” Jiyong muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Dara was walking home after a whole day’s work in the restaurant. There wasn’t any gig tonight so she would be able to rest. Normally, she would go to Hongdae to perform on streets after work but she was too exhausted to do so.

 

She was staring at her shoes while she walked, kicking a stone, while singing a tune to herself, when a white van appeared in front of her. She looked up, wondering. After a few seconds, the door slid open and a pair of arms caught her and she was pulled inside.

 

“KYAAA! HELP!” she screamed but it was useless as there weren’t people around and she was already inside the sound-proof van. Oh, Gosh, is this the end of me?