End.

100 Days with a Celebrity

Day 100

 

Jiyong went ahead of the staff and the members and went home the same night of their last concert. As soon as the concert finished, he hopped into a plane with his manager and flew home. He couldn’t wait another day to go home. He was supposed to go home tomorrow with everyone but he had to know Dara’s decision.

 

However, when he entered the apartment, it was empty. He was hoping she would surprise him but when he looked for her all over, she wasn’t around, leaving her to drop into the sofa and sigh heavily.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Bom asked as she looked down at Dara and her luggage at her feet.

 

“I have nowhere to go,” Dara said in a small voice.

 

“But how about Jiyong oppa?” Minzy asked.

 

“I have decided,” she said.

 

“Have you really?” Chaerin asked, making Dara look up at her. Her eyes were tearful.

 

“I don’t know,” she sobbed as she hugged Chaerin for support. “I don’t know if I can do this.”

 

“Didn’t you see the news? Everyone was supportive of the two of you,” Bom said. “Why are you such a coward?”

 

“What are you talking about?” Dara asked, still crying.

 

“I think you haven’t seen G-Dragon’s press conference a few days ago. He held it a day before the last concerts,” Chaerin said.

 

“What are you talking about?” Dara repeated.

 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t see it!” Minzy shrieked.

 

“I-I didn’t. I didn’t watch the television after all those false reports about me and I didn’t have my phone with me. Jiyong confiscated it a few days ago,” she explained.

 

“Oh, shoot! That explains everything! Aish, you’re such a clueless dumb idiotic fool!” Bom went on. “Aish, what shall we do? You already left. What will Jiyong think?”

 

“Dara, you don’t have to be pressured by what the people say. Their viewpoints have already changed. And even if they didn’t, are you really ready to leave Jiyong oppa just because of people’s perceptions on you and him? Just look at you,” Chaerin calmly said.

 

Dara stared at her friends. “I knew I can count on you, my friends,” she said and hugged all of them. “Thank you,” she said as she leaned away. “Oh my gosh, I am such a fool. Jiyong!”

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Dara was running along the hallway, tripping at her toes and even falling once. “Oh stupid clumsiness.”

 

When she arrived in front of the apartment door, she raised her fist to knock but stopped midway.

 

“He’s supposed to be home tomorrow,” she muttered. She was about to enter the passcode but it was already changed. She gasped. She looked at the unit number in case she made a mistake and it was the right one. “Is he home then?”

 

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door. However, no one answered. She pushed the doorbell and then knocked harder.

 

And it opened.

 

“What?” a stressed-looking Jiyong appeared. He wasn’t looking at her but was looking down. It looked like he was drunk. If he wasn’t, he would either take a peek in the peephole before opening the door or won’t open the door at all.

 

Seeing this, Dara’s heart thumped hard because of his misery. It looked like he aged fast.

 

“Can I apply for a maid?” she asked playfully.

 

As Jiyong looked up at her, his eyes widened and his face lit up.

 

“I’m sorry. I was such a fool to decide so rashly,” she explained. “I will—“

 

She got cut off when Jiyong immediately embraced her, burying his face on her hair. “I thought I would lose you.”

 

“I’m sorry,” Dara muttered, tears flowing but a smile creeping up on her lips. “But why did you change the passcode so fast?”

 

“Aish, just step inside.”

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Day 101

 

With their faces wrapped with scarves and their heads with a cap or beanie, they walked hand-in-hand along the street. It was past ten in the evening and the people are starting to disperse.

 

“I feel like a celebrity hiding from the fans and the media,” Dara whispered. “I don’t like it.”

 

“Get used to it. You’re dating a celebrity,” Jiyong said.

 

“Where are we going by the way? We’ve been walking for half an hour. Do we have a destination or something?” she asked.

 

“Okay, we just arrived,” Jiyong said as they both stopped.

 

“Where are we?” she asked.

 

“Look around.”

 

She did but she didn’t get it.

 

“Look at that telephone booth,” Jiyong pointed at a far.

 

“What’s with that?”

 

Jiyong led her to it. “More than three months ago, you were here, calling someone, your mother perhaps,” he said. “And then…” he drifted as he led her to a few steps away from the telephone booth. “…at this spot right here, someone bumped into you and you fell and he didn’t even apologize to you.”

 

“Hmm…” Dara thought, pointing her finger on her chin and looked up at the sky. “I don’t know. I don’t remember a thing.”

 

“Oh really? Shall I not apologize then? Even belatedly?” he teased.

 

“Oh so that was your purpose in bringing me here?” Dara asked. “I don’t accept.”

 

“You don’t eh? Are you sure you won’t accept my apology even if I…” Jiyong started, his hands turning into claws.

 

“Oh, no. oh no you won’t...” she paused as she backed away and started running. Jiyong chased after her. “DON’T CHASE ME!!! KYA!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIN.

--

 

 

Short Author's Note:

I'm sorry if you are not satisfied. hehe. I'm a bit uninspired right now. Still, thank you for stying with me until the end. I love you all. Anyway, see you on my nxt fanfic. this is my last Daragon fanfic though. I stopped shiping them more than a year ago.