Chapter 5

Me, My Boy, and My Fiance

Hee Young's POV

I realized that Luhan didn’t eat all of his breakfast. There was about a half of it. Was he not hungry? He really needs to eat even if he is as busy as a bee. Well, thas’s not my necessity to care about him. I shrugged then I heard my phone ringing. I took it from my pocket and smiled.

“Good morning, dear.” I greeted.

“Good afternoon, instead. Did you sleep well?” Chanyeol’s voice softened.

“Mostly yes, but Mina woke me up and remind me about something bad.”

“About what?”

“Well...I won’t say it since it will remind me again. Chanyeol, have you had breakfast?”

“Yes and where will we go?”

“How about the new bookstore we talked about last week? I’d love to go there, since my four year will start soon.” I thought for awhile and nodded. Yes, the new bookstore will be a good idea.

“And how about some afternoon tea at the usual cafe?”

“Yes, please. After I got my stuffs, okay?” I smiled, thinking about the plan. Luhan doesn’t need to be there because I can tell my mother that Luhan will get some office stuffs at the bookstore too. Or maybe I can think another better reasons than that? Oh I will think about that later.

“Hee Young?”

“Ah ne?”

“What are you thinking about? You’re kinda distracted.”

“Eumm..nothing. I just can’t wait to see you again..Well...see you soon, love?” I raised a smile.

“You’re gonna bring that Luhan with you?” I raised my eyebrows as his voice tone changed quickly.

“Whoa..what’s with that voice? Are you gonna say something or do something to Luhan?” I chuckled.

“Youngiie...I’m serious...” his voice trailed off when he called my little name. He rarely called me with my little name.

“Chanyeol, why are you doubting me now? He will really leave later when I reached your place. Trust me...” I sighed.

“Okay. I love you. See you later, love. I love you.” At the end he gave me a little kiss sound. I giggled and feeling my cheeks flushed. I brought my hands on my cheeks, feeling a little bit embarrassed. I looked my left and right, wishing Luhan wasn’t around me and caught me like this. I looked at the clock and realized it was nearly lunch and I haven’t showered yet. I quickly cleaned the dining table and washed the dishes.

Luhan’s office door was opened a little when I walked towards my room. Hmm...he didn’t finish his breakfast. I walked back to the kitchen and took some fruits and biscuits. I stopped. Should I or shouldn’t I give this to him? Well...A little return won’t be that hurt, right? I took a breath and knocked the door.

“Come in..” his voice echoed in my head. Sounds tired. I found him writing and reading some paper I didn’t know nor interested to know, though. He looked up and his face looked surprised to see me bringing a medium plate. My lips pressed into a thin line then walked to his table.

“You didn’t eat all of your breakfast. I know you are still hungry. I hope this is enough.” I said as I placed it on the table then walked out, didn’t want to see more of his expressions. I closed the door slowly and half running towards my room.

After I showered, I opened my closet to find what clothes I will wear. I took some dresses and blouses. I thought for awhile then decided just to put on my pale blue summer dress. I combed my hair and remembered that my hairpin were still in the living room. I forgot to put the new one in my drawer. I stepped out from my room and suddenly met Luhan in my halfway to the living room. He frowned as he saw me.

“What?”

“You...are wearing that dress..?” He hesitated for awhile. I just nodded as my answer.

“You’re gonna catch a cold. It’s still a lil bit cold out there.” He stated. I facepalmed myself and said, “You’re exaggerating, Luhan. Summer is coming soon. I won’t catch a cold just because of this dress.” I sighed.

“Your cardigan?”

“What? You’re gonna wear it?” I rolled my eyes.

“You! Aish...Where is it?” he nudged my bare upper arm and continued, “Here. Your skin is colder than usual.” He shoved me to my room and put my thick cardigan on me. Than...usual...? He never touch me. Not this close...

“I...I can wear it by myself.” I tried to stop him from touching my arm.

“Sstt... Nah. I’m done. Now let’s go.” He took my hand and dragged me out of the room.

“Wait...my handbag.” I went back to my room to get my handbag.

***