Chapter 3

Me, My Boy, and My Fiance

Hee Young's POV

I pouted and sat in the dining room. He always treats me like a child. I rested my head on the table and looked at the phone he gave me. I checked the contact, the inbox and sent folders, even the gallery. Still empty. Is this new?

Okay, I never request anything to him, but I didn’t expect a new phone from him. He must be very guilty of course. I chuckled and remembered that I had to add mother’s number and my bestfriends numbers. I was tapping the phonescreen when I heard to Luhan’s voice.

“Youngiie, it’s late at night! You should sleep!”

“Neee!!!” I replied and quickly entered my room. I can’t wait to meet Chanyeol tomorrow.

***

I opened my eyes because my phone was ringing loudly. Once. I ignored it. Twice. Thrice.

“Ugh! Who is this??” I pushed my blanket away and got up from bed.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Youngaaaa!” I was frowning as I pulled my phone away from my left ear.

“Keep calm, Mina! I can hear your voice. No need to be loud. What’s up?” I smiled. She must be so surprised about my news after a week without phone.

“What’s up? Where’s your number? Whose number is this, Youngaa? Hmm...let me think...It’s Chanyeol’s, isn’t it? Last thing I know about you was you stayed at his apartment. Hmm...I’m expecting something?” she giggled over the phone. I shook my head as if she could see me.

“Unfortunately..... We’re mature enough to think what the right one and the bad one. Hahahaha...”

“Geezzz...okay. Whatever. Still, you owe me a story after that sleepover. Hahaha...”

“Hmm...where should I start? After that night, my mom knew about that and...”

“What? What the hell? Oh my god? Are you serious? How is Chanyeol then?”

“Ugh...I haven’t done, Mina. Chanyeol was okay, but apparently it was Luhan who wasn’t okay. He was scolded by my mother and voila, he took my phone but then my phone was missing and yesterday he gave my his phone.”

“Well....why was your mother angry at Luhan? That was you who should be scolded, not him.” I shrugged as if she could see me then said, “I don’t know? I think my mother has given up about Chanyeol and me. She wouldn’t care about Chanyeol of course, she hates him. So she gave a message to me through Luhan. A very scary message.”

“What message?”

“I can’t go freely now. Luhan should be with me like 24 hours. Well...not that 24 hours. He has to work of course. But still...that was such a funny message. I’m old enough. I don’t need Luhan to be with me all day long.”

“That’s not scaring at all? You are lucky to have a driver. Hahahaha...”

“Mina, I’m serious.”

“Okay okay. Luhan should be with you? Whenever, wherever you go?”

“Even though I meet with Chanyeol. I’m kinda worried that she will ask me anything. You know what she’s like, Mina. I’m worried that my mother finds out about my relationship again.” I sighed.

“Youngiie? You’re awake? Your mother called me and asked where you are.” I heard Luhan voice and the knocks.

“I’m awake and not going anywhere this morning!” I replied annoyedly.

“See? My mother just called Luhan and asked where I am. Heck, of course. It’s still early in the morning. I won’t go anywhere.”

“She’s worried you are awake in Chanyeol’s room instead.” She chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

“Youngaa, I know your strong relationship with Chanyeol will help you. I believe Chanyeol will convince your mother that this is nothing related to your father. It’s just you and Chanyeol.” Mina assured me.

“But...he barely makes any move, Mina. Sometimes I hate the fact that he hasn’t made any moves. I love him so much.”

“Ne, don’t tell me. Just tell him straightaway.” She chuckled again and continued, “Your mother is a difficult one, Youngaa. Give him time.”

“Yes...Oh yeah, I will meet Chanyeol today. Hehehe...”

“I can imagine flowers around your face. And how can you meet Chanyeol today? Luhan allows you again?”

“Uh huh. Yes, he’s gonna drive me to his place and leave.” I said happily.

“Meanie Youngaa..” She teased me. “And if your mother calls you?”

“Luhan...err...maybe Luhan can...”

“Not as good as it’s thought,right...” Mina spoke the same thing that I just thought.

“I don’t want him to be there, Mina. He won’t want too...”

***