Chapter 4

Me, My Boy, and My Fiance

Luhan's POV

Will she come here to have a breakfast? No, not a breakfast. A brunch. It’s already 10 am in the morning My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Luhan? Where’s Hee Young? I’ve called her but the line was busy. She wasn’t calling Chanyeol, was she?” I shrugged for the answer.

“She’s about to dress up right now.”

“Well....where do you plan to go?” She asked sweetly. I winced at the sweet tone she rarely does everyday and said, “I’ll....take her to get some breakfast outside.”

“It’s to late to have breakfast, dear.” She chuckled.

“I...We...We woken up kinda late. The...the morning is just too overwhelming.” I awkwardly laughed. I really can’t face her or speak to her without trembling. My mother is slightly soft-hearted than her mother.

“Aww...you both are so cute. Let me speak to her.”

“Err...yeah..” I hurrily took some steps to her room. Before I knocked the door, it was suddenly opened and I found her pout on her face. I was immediately worried. What did make her morning to be bad?

“Are you okay, Youngiie?” I asked. She ignored it and about to walk past me. I grabbed her arm to stop her and said, “This is your mother. She wants to talk to you.” I smiled. I gave her the phone and left to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I just heard some “yes” and “no” and “okay” from behind.

“She said that we had an overwhelming morning. What does that mean? I don’t want her to expect higher about us.” She abruptly talked.

“Just agree with what I said. You still want to go to his apartment right? Just agree with what I say. Simple.” I smiled nicely as I placed the breakfast on the table. “Because you are acting not as a good wife who should prepare the breakfast, I did it instead.”

“Sorry.” Then we ate in the silence. Here goes the usual Hee Young. I finished before her and said, “Here, you must wash the dishes. I have to check the email my colleague gave. Some proposal haven’t been I read. Maybe I can drive you after lunch. Is it okay to you?” At first she seemed out of it but then she nodded. I walked past her and sighed. She really is a doll.

***