:Feeling

Jae's Journey

 

 

The next morning after the party I met Junsu near the lifts. He knows I was with someone, he isn't my manager for nothing. How awkward would it be with him barging in and seeing a woman in the bed. I wouldn't want that. It would embarrass the said woman herself and I don't want that. I have respect too.
"You didn't forget anything?" He asked casually and I nodded. "Everything set and ready to head back."
The lift doors open and Kai ran towards us yawning. He's adorable.
 
"Did you even shower?" we got on the lift and he yawned again. "What time did you get back to the hotel for you to be this tired?"
"Late." he mumbled. I held my hand out. "Room key?" but I knew before he opened his mouth that he doesn't have it with him. He would have given to me already. "I left it behind. It'll be returned." 
"Did you use protection?" Being straight forward is best when dealing with Kai. With the both of the brats actually. He side glance me looking annoyed. "I'm not stupid, brother."
Raising my hands up in defence I nodded. "Fine. Was just checking. Don't get your in a bunch." Kai rolled his eyes and yawned again. Junsu shook his head. "Ok. Your schedules are relaxed for a few days, so you're free to do whatevs till then. But after that, busy busy." 
The lift reached the lobby and all of us filed out. "Oh and could you persuade Hyuna to come along? Tell her you want family time or something. Make something up."
I raise a brow looking at my friend. "Why? And speaking of her, where is she?" I raked my messed up hair back and held my hand out when Kai took out some gum from his bag pack. After passing me one he snorts. "She left with a dude. She told me he's just a friend but he's being too touchy so most probably she got it on just like the rest of us."
 
I swear my blood vessel just popped in my forehead at the news. With what she wore last night, no bastard in their right mind could take their eyes let alone hands off her.
"Name." I asked and Kai smirked. "Let the trampling begin."
"Name, Kai." 
"Tsk fine. I believe he's called a Hanbyul? What species is that? Aussie? He does have that accent when he spoke english." he scratched his head. I bet his brain is still buzzed from yesterday. I popped the gum in my mouth. "Anyways, don't think you can trample this time bro. She's heading to the US with him and a bunch of others for this gig he's playing at. He's not as big as you but he's known a little I guess."
"Whatever it is, bring her along to the next concert that'll be held in Korea. Easy to drag her isn't it?" Junsu slid into the drivers seat of the car and the both of us got on. I sighed. "Easily said than done. You want her to play?"
"Yeah." pulling the car into drive, Junsu opened up his bag and handed me a music sheet. "You need three people to play this and we want the siblings."
"You want me to play music I didn't write?" I look at him, not believing this. Even Kai looked shocked. He too knows how much I hate performing songs I didn't put my heart in it myself.
"Oh come on Jae, it's only one song and the producers in our agency worked hard on this and think it'll sound the best coming from you three. It's a great compliment!" he stressed knowing I still hated this. "Do you know how many artist want this song? And you got it without even trying."
"But we didn't even know about it, so it don't count." Kai said softly seeing my redden face. "Let me see Jae." I hand the sheet to him without looking at him. I was too busy glaring at this so called friend of mine.
Junsu glanced at me and back to the road. "It's just one freaking song, Jae. What awful pain could it cause?"
"An awful lot on your body if you keep pushing." Kai muttered still reading the music sheet. "This is pretty damn good though." 
"No." my brother can't betray me like this. This is not our song. "Kai, you can't possibly consider this."
"It's good. It is, it smells like a Hit for you Jae if you do this." Damn that sparkle in his eyes. I soften. "It's a song for us. This is not for only me."
He nods. "Yes, but you're the star. It is just one song. Hyung come on."
And damn that Korean word. Inwardly I grumbled and raked my hair back frustratedly. I can't look at his face, this little brat.
"Fine whatever."
Junsu whooped and highfived Kai behind him.
"I promise you that you will not regret this decision."
"Yeah whatever. If Hyuna agrees." I smirked turning to the window. "Only if she agrees." I sang. My back up plan of a sister. She'll sure decline and if she declines, no annoying song to perform.
 
--
 
 
The next day I drove myself towards my favorite restaurant that makes the best lasagna ever to meet two of my buddies. I haven't seen them in a while now and they're in town for the week before one of them have to head back to the US. 
I grab my phone and made a call to a certain lady that needs to be checked on. Could have done it earlier if her phone wasn't switched off.
 
"Hey rockstar, how's it hanging?" her cheerful voice filled my ear. "I'm heading out to meet Heechul and Tiffany. You ok?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. A little tired but fine. I love traveling but it could take a tole sometimes. I'm just about to head out with my friends to eat so I'm glad you called."
I'm glad I called too. "Yeah. Who's Hanbyul? Is he serious?" I hear her grumble a little and I could just imagine her face scrunching up. "He's just a friend. We have fun and he understands. Nothing serious." she continued. "So...you're meeting up with Tiffany?"
I raked my hair back before changing lanes. She could see right through me, this little minx.
"Yeah, with Heechul. They're in town."
"I'm sure they are but Tiffany, you planning on hanging with just her after? You plan of eye banging her again?" her teasing tone made me laugh hard. "You know better. I'm not going to try anything with her. I like how we are."
"Being just friends? You must really like her to want to do that."
"I like her enough to want to do that." I parked my car and sighed. "She's different and I don't want to ruin anything we have right now." 
"Right now meaning one day you'll go for it?" she asked hopefully. I don't really know. If I do, I know I'll break her and I don't want that. One broken heart is enough to want me to not take these relationships seriously.
"We'll see." Stepping out of the car I locked it and checked myself out in the side mirror before walking towards the restaurant. The prickling feeling at the back of my neck again made me look behind me. My eyes narrowed at the parked cars behind me. "Call me if you need anything little lady."
"You know I will. Love you big brother." My heart just melt. Those two brats will never be too old for their older brother. I shook the weird feeling off and headed in the restaurant. "Love you too, lady. Stay safe."
 
I hung up and search the tables for two familiar faces and spot them waving at me. I waved back and walk towards them and wow, she can not be getting any hotter. Is it even possible? I must be gapping right now but who gives a .
 
"Wow...you look..." I tried to find the right words for how damn y she looked but I can't find it. I don't want to sound erted because I sure damn will spill it all out if she was someone else.
She stood up giggling. "Pretty?"
I shrugged absentmindedly before giving her a hug and kissing her cheek. "Pretty is an understatement but yeah, somewhere around that. Yo Heechul my man!" I hugged him with him patting my back.
"Yo yourself. You dyed your hair." He pointed to my light colored locks. It had always been black or brown. "I wanted a change." I gestured them to sit and we pulled out the menu. I already knew what I want but I'm just giving them time to decide their own choice.
"So what brings you here?" I asked looking over the menu board. Tiffany sighed. "Business as usual. Dad wanted me to check out the new building that's going up near the River and the one near Incheon."
"I just had a meeting at the main building to discuss an extension that'll happen in the next few years. Busy busy." Heechul scratched his brow. "What's good here? I've never been here."
"Lasagna." Tiffany and I said in unison. Our eyes met and we both laughed. "It's the best." she chuckled. Heechul nodded before throwing the menu on the table. "Than a lasagna it is."
 
The three of us had a lot to catch up on and it stretched till late evening. I didn't want to go. Who knows how long more I'll be able to see them again. Especially Tiffany. 
As we walked each other out to the carpark, I hugged Heechul goodbye and walked Tiffany to her Audi. I gazed at her as she talked about how business had been with her father in the US. 
 
I really don't know when it started, me having feelings for her but I know it's when she was trying to cheer me up on one of the ty days when people were pushing me about Hyeri 2 years ago. She understood and was just there for me even though she was busy.
 
She's different and I try really hard to not ruin this.
"Well, of cause dad had other plans for me." she pouted and I just wanted to push her onto the side of the car and kiss her. I bit my tongue hard to restrain myself. "Your dad has a lot planned for you. His heir have to be ready."
"Yeah, well. I'm ready when he is." she smiled up at me and I know it's a double meaning. Oh god, I have it bad for her. My heart is not ready to let go of that someone but even if it is, I'll never destroy this friendship. She stepped forward and I froze.
"It's really good to see you again Jae." wrapping her arms around my neck I leaned down slightly to make it easy for her. I softened and enveloped my arms around her middle burying my face in her hair. I don't want to let go. She makes me feel so relaxed and I don't have to build a wall around me when I'm with her.
"It's good to see you too, lady." I whispered and she hugged me tighter. And I knew that it would be a while till we meet again.
 
I watched as her car drive out of the parking lot before walking to my own sportsie as what Hyuna calls my R8. The prickly feeling came again and I spun around eyes scanning the whole lot but I see no one.
I've been having weird feeling lately in Korea like someone was watching me but I could never find anyone. 
Maybe it's just fans trying to be a bunch of misfits again. They should get a life because my life is already without them trying to it up a little more.
I got into my car and drove off.
 

 

 

--

*Appearance: Xia Junsu, LedApple Hanbyul, Tiffany, Heechul*