:Fun Fun Fun

Jae's Journey

 

 

Oh hell yeah, the crowd is pumped up tonight! I love it when the concerts sold out. Made my damn day and my little buddy is on the guitar too.
 
"Everyone scream!" I grinned when I heard them loud and it's all for me. I looked over my shoulder to Kai that strums on his favorite electric guitar Hyuna bought for him on his 18th birthday and he too was grinning from ear to ear. "Ready bro?" I spoke into the mic and the crowd went wild with my interaction with the brat.
He leaned into his mic chuckling. "Ready when you are, Jae! Let's go!" He plucked his strings doing his little solo making the girls scream their heads off and that made me more hyped up and the concert is not even half way through. 
 
Near the end of the concert everyone is sweating like hell and I'm so glad for the UK's cool weather. Can't wait for a shower but right now it's the last song and it's only me and Kai now sitting on the stool in the middle of the stage. Kai has an acoustic on his knee and me with a mic stand in front of me. If Hyuna were here, she would be on the piano but she's not. It's fine though. I write my songs that could change if she joins us. That's how much fun it is to produce the songs yourself, it's changeable in concerts.
I fixed my stand and spoke into the mic.
"How was it today? Had fun?" I asked simply and laughed when they cheered loud. Kai pumped his fist up and the ladies screamed. "Maybe you guys love him more than me." They cried and Kai shrugged playfully. I removed my leather jacket and placed it on the back rest and even that made them go nuts.
"Ok it's the last song for tonight." I picked up my bottled water and took a swing. "It's a new song I wrote and you all would be the first ones to hear it." I placed down the bottle and glanced at Kai. "Ready?"
He thumbed up and I looked to the crowd that settled down. "This song is called 'Raindrops'."
 
Been up all night starring at you
Wondering what you had been thinking
Maybe I should write down
The things you say
The things you cry
Paperweight on my back
Weighing me down waiting for sunshine
 
Smile through raindrops
Fight through storms
Things would get better
When it all falls down the only way is
Up
I'll be there when we fall
 
Lift your head never look down
Let's face the world and push on
....
 
I sang on and Kai looked at me knowingly as he strums and I smiled at our memory. The three of us in the past when things were difficult. 
Sleepless nights, tears, blood and pain. Being the older brother took a tole on me to protect them.
But here we are now. No more cold floors, no more tears.
Most importantly, no more starving.
 
I've written more than a few songs about our past, mostly our happy times but I would want the world to listen to the our sadness too. To know where we came from.
Other than rock music with crazy guitar and drums, I love slow melodic music too and Kai is here to always help out since he's more into acoustics.
 
--
 
"This is what it's all about!" Kai hooked his arm over my shoulder excitedly as we walk into the club for our after party. Cameras flashed away but I could care less about them. 
To make things fun, I always arrange parties for all of us when it's a 1 day concert. I got no complaints so far.
"Don't get too wasted. I am not carrying you out of here, you are not 12." I warned taking his arm off me and walk myself towards the bar. He laughed. "Dude, since when have I ever been wasted?"
I grab my beer and raise my brow at him. "Since always." he blew a raspberry grabbing his own bottle and took a swing at it. "Whatever."
At the corner of my eye I spot someone walking towards us and I turned to find y legs curves and a beautiful smiling woman looking at me. Oh yes, the party has began.
"Hey." She touched my shoulder seductively and I smirk. "Hey yourself. Drink?" I lean in closer and she beamed. Got her.
 
As I got her drink and we spoke -or more like we whisper- to each others ears. Kai got himself a cute catch too. He's learning fast.
"So what's your name?" I asked. She leaned closer and pressed herself to my arm. "Hyori. So...you're the Kim Jaejoong?"
Cringe. She's one of those types. I could literally see dollar signs on her eyeballs. Tsk, all fun after all anyways. No big deal.
I forced a smile curling a stray hair behind her ear. "Guilty as charge." I was about to make my move when a loud annoying voice ed me.
"Hey rockstar, care to buy your darling girl a on the Beach?" I inwardly grumbled and turned to the little blonde troublemaker beside me. Hyori eyes narrowed at my little sis and I will not have that. Serious turn off. 
I step away from her and hooked my arm over Hyuna kissing the top of her head.
"Forgive me, but my girl here just asked me to get her a drink." Hyuna giggled and snuggled herself into my chest and that just had it. Hyori huffed and stomped off into the growing crowd.
"Alright alright brat, what are you doing here?" I pulled her away gently and glance down to find her in a barely there dress. "And the are you wearing?" I raised my voice slightly. I could hear Kai laughing behind me but I am not letting this go. It's barely anything!
"It's a dress!" She tried to defend herself. I shook my head. "The second you bend over bastards are going to see your freaking !"
She waved me off and ordered her drink. "Stop being a caveman!"
"I am NOT being a caveman!" I sound like a total nag but how could I not!?
"Chill, this is a party so lets!" Hyuna wiggle her tiny barely there skirtless and I could just sigh. tiredly.
"Oooooh hoho, bro." Kai walked around her and leaned close to me. Hyuna was giving him the eye but he ignored. "You think the skirt is the problem? Check her back."
Within a second I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to only gasped the loudest gasp I've ever gasped. She grumbled and turned back around looking a little scared now.
"The is the back of your dress Kim Hyuna?" I shouted. It's not even there! It's a to the crack! This troublemaker is in trouble right now.
"Oppa..." I held my hand out stopping her. I know what she's doing. "Don't even try Kim Hyuna." I shrug out my leather jacket and threw it to her and her nose scrunched. "You wear that, or you head back to the hotel. End off."
Without another word, she put it on. She knows I'm serious.
 
When the atmosphere and my temper settled, I turned to her again that was pouting the whole time waiting for me.
"I thought you were going to America? Why are you in UK?" I asked. She shrugged still in a low mood. "Heard you're throwing a party at the biggest clubs here, so here I am."
I hate this. I pulled her by the back of her neck and hug her tight into my chest. "I'm sorry."
She stayed quiet and hugged me back. She knows she did something bad and I'm glad she did. We always understand each other. We don't fight without reason. I gave the top of her head a kiss and leaned into her hair. "Are we cool?" she nodded and I pulled her back gazing down at her. "Love you kid."
"Love you too Jae. I'm sorry." A tear slipped down her cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb. "I know you're pretty, but please?" She nodded again and she wrap her arms around me squeezing. 
 
"I hate to ruin this lovely thing you two are having but I'm going to go dance with this girl called Krystal here." He smiled at me. "And I love you both too. See ya around."
I shook my head as I watch him being dragged away from us.
 
--
 
It's near 2 in the morning now and most of my friends are here at the party. They surprised me. Most of them had told me that they couldn't make it to UK for this but obviously they tricked me.
"Kahi here dragged me from bed and into the plane the second she found out you're having a party at this power house." I sat with Bada, my long time friend shouted over the music. I glanced at Kahi opposite me and smiled. Of cause she would. Kahi shyly smiled and looked away from me. Acting shy now are we?
I turned back to Bada and tug onto her braid. "The is this?" She rolled her eyes and swat my hand away. "We are not in high school, it's time to stop teasing me about my love for braids. You don't see me poking fun on your manliner." 
"It's because I'm cool enough to make it awesome. And you know I look good, stop acting like you don't have the hots for me in high school. I hear things." I glance at Kahi again eyeing her legs. Speaking of hot.
Bada gagging voice makes me turn back to her. "And what a mistake that is. You look like now." she lied. I see a smile being suppressed. "Minx." I said and we both laughed. Even Kahi laughed. I turned to her and she blushed. Oh yes, I'm going to have fun tonight. We are not strangers to each other after all. People just don't know that we already met. How else do you think she knew about my parties. She's always there.
 
"My man!" Changmin pat my shoulder and I raise giving him a man hug. "You made it!"
"Yeah I made it. The travel is only a few seconds away after all." He teased and I laughed. My parties could be held anywhere and last minute but most of my friends could make it.
"Hey Bada! You're here." He kissed her cheek and introduced himself to Kahi. Kai and Hyuna came when we sat ourselves down and they both hugged him.
"Wow Hyuna, you are hot but wait, don't tell me." He pointed to the jacket. "Jae's?"
Hyuna pouted and nodded. "You know it." Changmin raised a brow in a really-now way. I narrowed my eyes on him with a you-dare look and he just shook his head letting it go.
He leaned to my ear and whispered. "I saw Hyeri at a function 2 days ago. She's really struggling, dude."
I slump myself back feeling my party mood slipping away. Why is he starting with me now. "So?" I eye hump Kahi again wanting a distraction. 
"So? Everyone knows Jae. You still love her but you won't even try with her." 
Hyuna and Kai isn't looking our way but I know they're listening. Even Bada.
"Try with her? Try what?" I really don't want to talk about her. This is my party and I'm here with my close friends and one of them is trying to wind me up. "You know what I mean."
I glare at him. "No I don't 'Know what you mean'. It's been 3 years, she should get over me and stop being a somber." I stood myself up and grab Kahi's hand pulling her up into my chest. "Let's dance, beautiful."
She knows we are going anywhere But the dance floor with how much she's blushing right now as I drag her away towards the exit. I hear Changmin's voice calling out to me but I ignored him. Bastard.
 

 

 

--

*Appearance: Lee Hyori, Krystal Jung, Bada, Kahi & Changmin DBSK*