Five

Mission: Bring Back Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Finally. Finally Dong Bang Shin Ki were five once again! The Rising Gods of The East have returned to reclaim their title as 'Kings of Korean Pop.'

It was a cool breezy night in Seoul and everyone was anxiously waiting to see DBSK perform their first concert in three years.

Super Junior,Shinee,SNSD,BoA and other artists were at the concert too even and of course so were Yuko and Soomin.

Jessica smiled at them.

"I still can't belive you guys bought DBSK together again! It's so nice to see our oppa's smiling and laughing like they used to."

Yuko smiled.

"Thank you unni. It wasn't easy though."

Onew noticed them holding hands and grinned.

"I thought Jaejoong-hyung said you two weren't a couple?"

Yuko and Soomin smiled.

"Well...after thinking about it me and Yuko-noona realized that we are actually meant for eachother."

"Aww you guys are so cute." Yuri giggled.

"Hey it's starting!" Zhou Mi pointed at the stage and everyone started cheering as smoke sprouted up from the arena.

Soon Yunho,Jaejoong,Yoochun,Junsu and Changmin appeared on stage through the puff of smoke. As soon as the crowd saw Yunho and Jaejoong,Yoochun and Junsu holding hands they imediatley went wild. Junsu took his mic and a big smile formed on his face.

"Yah! How is everyone tonight?!"

The let out a loud cheer.

Yunho smiled and started speaking.

"Before we perform i'd like to have two very special friends of ours come up on stage..." The spot light shined on Yuko and Soomin and they shyly waved at the crowd. "Kwon Yuko,Kim Soomin come on up you guys!"

As soon as they ran on stage they recieved hugs from all of them making the crowd cheer even more!

Changmin grinned and spoke through his mic.

"Kibum? Come on up baby you deserve some spotlight too!" As soon as Kibum ran on stage and he and Changmin kissed everyone went nuts.

Soomin's jaw dropped. "Kimin is real?! Omo,omo,omo!"

Yuko laughed. "Don't have a heart attack now Soominnie!"

Yunho smiled kindly at them and so did the others.

"You guys...thank you. Thank you so much for always supporting us and never losing faith. It's because of your faith that we are five once again. Thank you...and to our beloved Cassieopia as well thanks for the love guys!!"

Jaejoong grinned and pumped his fists in the air.

"Okay! Let's begin with the song you guys all know and love...MIROTIC!!!"

And as they performed a brilliant shooting star went over them. Everyone's wish had finally come true,DBSK were five once again and this time nothing and I mean nothing would ever seperate them again...

 

Hikari: *sighs* If only this actually happens...to me DBSK aren't just a boyband group their's something special about them. I always feel happy when I listen to their music and seeing them smileing and laughing makes me do the same. Let's not give up Cassie's let's keep trying and supporting our oppa's! DBSK will return again soon I know it :D And if you ever read this HoMin and JYJ know this your Cassieopia will always stand beside you! Fighting!