Four

Mission: Bring Back Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Yunho,Jaejoong and Yuko stood infront of Lee Soo Man's office. Yuko looked at her watch. "Okay Yoochun,Junsu and Soomin should be in their about five...four...three...two..." She grinned when they heard shouting mainly from Lee Soo Man and they walked in.

"Oh hello Soo Man-hyung! Nice day today isn't it?" Yunho asked cheerfully grinning at the now tied up boss.

"YUNHO! CHANGMIN WHAT IS THIS? HAVE THESE TRAITORS AND THIS...BRAT UNTIE ME NOW!"

His face was bright red and he looked like he was gonna explode any minute. Well that's what Yuko and the guys hoped would happen.

Yoochun pouted at Lee Soo Man.

"Hey who are you calling traitors huh?"

"You,pretty boy and duck !"

"Yah! I'm proud of my duck old man!" Junsu shouted puffing his cheeks out.

Soomin had a tape recorder hidden under his shirt and it was rolling.

Jaejoong walked over and 'tskd' at the position Lee Soo Man was in. "Now Soo Man-hyung...if you would of just been nicer to us we would've stayed. But you just had to go and abuse us didn't you?"

"What?! I never layed a hand on any of you!"

Yuko rolled her eyes and pointed at Changmin's bruised cheek.

"But how do you explain the bruise on Changmin-oppa's cheek huh?"

"H-He probably just ran into something o-or fell what's this all about?!"

"Simple. If you leave SM me,Junsu and Yoochun will form DBSK again."

"What? Never! What makes you think i'll leave huh? You can't threaten me...oh just WAIT till the higher ups hear about this!"

"Okay. But ask us one question Soo Man-hyung...how do you feel about us? Not just us but Super Junior,Shinee,SNSD and the other music artists?"

"How do I really feel? Okay I'll tell you how I really feel...your all nothing but no talent,annoying,bratty,waste of space..." Yoochun whispered to Soomin.

"You getting this?"

"Every word hyung."

"Piece of trash artists! If it weren't for me and SM you guys would be nothing absolutely nothing! Just like JYJ is now!"

Yuko grinned. "It's a shame you feel that way Soo Man. Soomin! Take out the recorder!"

Soomin took out the recorder from under his shirt and Lee Soo Man's eyes widened. "W-Where did you get that recorder you brats?!"

"Were going to have this recorder broad casted all over SM and Seoul...now people will see what you are really are Soo Man." Junsu said bitterly glaring at him.

"Grrr...you bastards."

"We know you are Soo Man." Changmin grinned.

Soo Man untied himself from the chair and stormed out. "I'm not dealing with this shi** anymore! I quit!" He stormed out of the office and they all cheered.

"Yeah! Nice one guys!" Yunho high fived Yuko and Soomin.

"So...are you guys back together now?" Soomin asked.

Yunho,Jaejoong,Yoochun,Junsu and Changmin looked at eachother with big grins on their faces. "Guys. I think it's time the Rising God's of the East returned huh?"

"Yeah!"

Yuko and Soomin high fived and hugged eachother. They blushed and pulled away quickly. "S-Sorry."

"No problem." Soomin coughed.

Yoochun smiled.

"Let's tell everyone especially our beloved Cassieopia that DBSK are back!"

"Yeah and for good!"

"Hey guys hands in?" Changmin put his hand in and so did the others.

"DBSK HWAITING!!"

 

Hikari: Yes our boys are back together again :D Please read and comment!