Three

Mission: Bring Back Dong Bang Shin Ki!

The next day Yunho and Changmin were at a fan signing with their manager Mr.Lee and that's where Yuko was going to meet them. Soomin was going to meet JYJ at the airport too. Yuko gulped nervously as she saw them signing autographs already.

Please let this work...She took a deep breath and walked up to the stand they were sitting at. Yunho saw her and smiled kindly at her.

"Hello young lady would you like us to sign something for you?"

Yuko smiled.

"Hi Yunho-oppa,Changmin-oppa. It's so great that I can finally meet you two um...i-is their anyway I could talk to you two about something privatley?" Yunho and Changmin looked at eachother then at Mr.Lee. He nodded and followed Yuko outside.

Changmin whispered to Yunho nervously.

"Hyung...she's not gonna kidnap or us is she?"

Yunho rolled his eyes.

"Changmin she's harmless."

Yuko chuckled a little. "Don't worry Changmin-oppa I just want to talk to you guys about something."

"Okay what's wrong?"

"...You know JYJ right?"

"Yeah of course."

Yuko took a deep breath before saying this.

"I-I know how to get you guys back together."

Yunho,Changmin and Mr.Lee looked at her like she had grown an extra head or something.

"I know,I know I sound crazy. But all of your fans are desperate to see you guys together again. To us you aren't just a boyband group you mean a lot to us Cassies. If you'd listen to my plan i'm sure you guys will be five again. My friend Soomin is already talking to JYJ now probably at the airport...so what do you say?"

"..."

Yuko frowned.

"So DBSK really is staying apart huh? Knew it." As she was about to leave Yunho grabbed her wrist gently.

"Y-You really have a plan to get us together?"

Yuko looked at him and a big smile formed on her face.

"Yes I do."

"Okay i'm in. Changmin?"

"Yeah of course! I can't wait to see my hyungs again."

Mr.Lee smiled.

"You guys do what you have to do alright? I'll support you all the way."

"Thank you manager-hyung." Yunho and Changmin bowed and Yuko was jumping for joy on the inside.

Meanwhile at the airport.

"Excuse me! Excuse me pardon me coming through!" Soomin tried pushing his way through the crowd that had formed at the airport because JYJ were arriving. As soon as they got off the plane he ran through the crowd and up to them panting heavily.

"H-Hello hyungs...my names Kim Soomin."

Jaejoong,Yoochun and Junsu blinked and so did Mr.Kim.

"Um...hello. Do you want an autograph or a picture?"

"N-No. I um...look my friend Yuko...she has a plan to get you guys together again. They're probably already waiting for us at Homin's hotel now."

"Did you say Homin's hotel?" Junsu asked widening his eyes.

"Yeah. So w-will you come with me? I know it seems like i'm trying to trick you but i'm not. Please i'm begging..."

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong.

"What should we do hyung?"

Jaejoong looked at Soomin.

"Your sure your friend has a plan?"

"Yes hyung. Her plans never fail! Well...except that one time we tried getting into a concert and ended up getting chased out by ten security guards...never mind that though follow me!"

At HoMin's apartment.

The door knocked and Yuko answered it. Her jaw dropped when she saw Jaejoong,Yoochun,Junsu and their manager at the door way.

As soon as Yunho and Changmin saw them Jaejoong imediatley hugged them.

"OMO! Are you okay Minnie? Your not hurt too bad are you?"

"I'm fine hyung. It's so good to see you again!"

Yunho and Jaejoong hugged eachother tightly.

"I missed you Jae."

"I know I missed you too..."

When they realized how long they hugged eachother they quickly pulled apart blushing madly.

"Er. S-Sorry."

"No problem."

Yuko had a big grin on her face when she saw them. "Hee hee. So Yunjae's real?"

"Yuko focus on the plan." Soomin said and she pouted.

"Oh alright. Okay...here's what were gonna do. Were gonna have Lee Soo Man fired from SM."

"And how are we gonna do that?" Junsu asked.

"Simple...i'll kill him."

"Yuko." Soomin said warningly and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay as much as I want too I won't kill him. What were gonna do is this. Me,Jaejoong and Yunho are going to confront him in his office. Then Soomin,Yoochun and Junsu you guys are going to tie him up and hide a voice recorder under one of your shirts. Were going to make him slip up and say how he really feels about the artists at SM and once the truth is out bam! He gets fired from cruelty to the artists and abuse."

"That's crazy enough...to actually work." Mr. Kim said impressed.

"Young lady you are brilliant!" Mr.Lee said.

"I know." ^_^

Soomin rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell her that she'll get a swelled head oh wait it's already swelled."

"Yah! Shut up Soomin!" She pouted and Yoochun pat his shoulder.

"Your future wife sure is going to give you hell kid."

"Future wife?! She's my best friend hyung!"

Yuko laughed.

"Okay hands in guys!" They all put their hands in. "Ready...?"

"DBSK FOREVER FIVE! HWAITING!"

 

Hikari: Yes Yuko's plan is put into action :D But will they pull it off? Read and comment please!