One

Mission: Bring Back Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Seventeen year old Kwon Yuko sighed as she and her best friend sixteen year old Kim Soomin were listening to Dong Bang Shin Ki's old song 'You Got The Wrong Number'.

"Man I wish they didn't break up they were so good together."

Soomin nodded in agreement. "Yeah they were. But it was Jaejoong,Yoochun and Junsu's choice to leave SM. I mean think about it they were basically treated as...as slaves. Lee Soo Man is very cruel to them and he takes like 28.0% of their earnings."

Yuko snorted in disgust.

"He's a jerk...I hope he loses his job or gets fired."

Soomin frowned.

"He has a family though think how that will affect them. Yeah he's a jerk but still."

"I know,I know." Yuko looked up at the sky and frowned. "I just wish they were together again. To me they aren't just a boyband group it's like...it's like a know them personally ya know?"

Soomin nodded.

"Yeah I know what you mean."

RING RING RING

The school bell rang and Soomin groaned.

"Aw crap! I forgot to study for Mr.Jung's biology test! Aish i'm gonna fail..." T.T

Yuko giggled.

"Maybe you should stop playing video games so much and actually study?"

"Yah! This isn't funny Yuko-noona! If I fail again I-I might never get to go to collage!"

Yuko rolled her eyes.

"Oh here take my notes."

"Really? Oh bless you noona!" He hugged her tightly and she laughed.

"Your welcome now get off me you dork people are staring."

Soomin laughed nervously and got off her.

"R-Right sorry."

As they walked into the school building Yuko took out her cellphone and looked at her wallpaper of DBSK.

Oppa's...I hope your doing okay. Don't give up ne? Fighting!

Meanwhile at SM Entertaiment Building...

"You call that a performance?! Even Shinee can do better than that and they're practically brand new!" Changmin stumbled to the floor when Lee Soo Man punched him across the cheek and Yunho caught him.

He looked up at the angry red faced man.

"I-I'm sorry Soo Man-hyung. It's just we've been so-."

"Don't you dare say you've been 'so tired!'. I know perfectly well why you are though...you've been talking with those,those traitors all night haven't you?" He hissed and Changmin glared at him.

"Jaejoong-hyung,Yoochun-hyung and Junsu-hyung aren't traitors you filthy old-."

"Changmin!" Yunho said warningly and Changmin stopped but still glared at Soo Man who was now pacing angrily back and fourth.

"Honestly. Why can't you boys be more like BoA? She listens to me. She does everything I say..."

"It's because you brainwashed her." Changmin muttered quietly.

Soo Man glared at Yunho and Changmin.

"I mean it you two...if I hear you've been talking to JYJ again you'll be thrown out of here so fast you won't even see it coming understand?"

"..."

"I said do you understand?!" He hit them both and they winced in pain.

"Yes Soo Man-hyung."

"Good. Now get out."

Yunho helped Changmin out of Soo Man's office. When they reached their apartment Changmin angrily hit the wall hard.

"Damn bastard! How dare he call Jaejoong,Yoochun and Junsu-hyung traitors?!"

Yunho frowned. "Changmin you have to calm down I feel the same way but still."

Changmin took a few deep breaths and sighed.

"I know hyung i'm just so...so frustrated."

Yunho rubbed his back and smiled at him.

"Come on i'll make you some of Jaejoong's special ramen." Changmin's eyes lit up and he nodded.

"Okay..."

Yunho chuckled and went into the kitchen. As he started making the ramen he bit his lip trying not to cry about his best friend leaving them...

I'm sorry Yunho...m-me,Yoochun and Junsu just-we just can't stay here anymore. We can't take it. I'm sorry.

As Yunho stirred the ramen he wiped his eyes and saw teardrops on his arm. He frowned.

"Jaejoong...what are you guys doing right now?"

 

Hikari: Ah sorry I had to end it their I didn't know what else to write ^^; But JYJ will show up in the next chapter ne? And what will Yuko and Soomin's plan be to get them together again? Read and comment to find out :D