Laughing

Be mine

Hyosung pov:

A week passed since I saw him. My thoughts were in a mess. Should I search for him? Say him „hey“? Or avoid him? At the end I choosed the last option. I promised myself, that even if I would see him again I will just turn around.

I dont wanted to meet him now. I was just a poor girl who worked in a coffe shop. I wasnt the old Hyousng anymore. The Hyosung that the whole school knew and adored.

And he? He didnt changed. I was sure about it. The handsome and successful Joon had his live under control as always.

I shouldnt also forget what he did me in the past, because this was the reason why I hate him so much now...

Kyungso pov:

I quickly rushed from my apartament. I was late for my lessons. With the keys in my mouth, my bag in my one hand and my phone in the other I ran to my car. I quickly opened the doors and when I was going to enter it someone called me from behind.

  • Mr. Do!

I turned around and sighed.

  • Yah! What are you doing here?! I told you to stop!- I shouted.

  • But your father wanted to me-

  • Piss of.- I interrupted him and sat in my car. I quickly closed the doors and drived away.

 

I was sitting in the class. My hands were shaking. What did he wanted from me now? Didnt I told him my mind out a year ago? What was so important that he contacted me?

The question in my heads didnt stoped to rush. I felt like I was going to explode.

  • Are you okay?- a girl who was sitting in front to me turned around and looked at me worried.

  • Im fine.- I said coldly and looked away.- Im sorry.- I quickly added. I dont wanted to act like him. Like my dad.

I quickly took my bag from the ground and stood up.

  • Could you tell the profesor that im sick?- I said to the girl, who just nodded her head.

I rushed from the school to my car. There was only one person which I wanted to see now.

 

Hyosung pov:

I was laying in my bed. It was 11 am and I just woke up. It was wonderful to have a free day from work. I sighed and thought about what to do next. Should I first make me breakfest or wash myself? I finally decided to take a shower.

Under the warm water I smiled. It seemed like all my worries and problems would wash away. I could stay there for the whole day, but suddenly the bell rang to my door. I quickly took a towel around my body and opened slightly the door.

  • Kyungsoo?! What are you doing here?- I gassped, as he didnt answered me, but just looked down on my body I realized that I was just a wet girl wrapped in a towel.

I closed immediately the doors and after I dressed up in a t-shirt and shorts I opened it again.

  • Come in.- I said.

 

Kyungso pov:

We were sitting at the table and eating breakfest. She made me some sandwiches and a coffee and she ate her musli. Well ate, was not the thing she actually did. She just mixed the dish with the spoon. was busy with somethink different. With talking.

She was describing me her whole week. With every detail. She just interrupted her lecture to sometimes smile widely.

I was listening to her spoke with much entusiasm. It brighten up my mood. The possibility that I could look at here was for me enough. I was also really thankful. She let me in to her house without asking me any questions. Like nothing happened. At that was the think I needed right now.

  • And whats about you? How was your weekend?- she smiled to me.

  • Not so interessting like yours.- I laughed.- Look what you did.- I pointed at her musli, which she was torturing for the whole time with her spoon.- This isnt even a mush.

  • You are right.- she burst into laugher and stood up.- Go to the living room and turn the tv on if you want to. I will just clean up in the kitchen.

  • I will help you.- I quickly said.

  • You dont have to.- she smiled.

  • Please.- I winked with my eyes.

  • Arraseo!- she laughed.- Just bring the dishes to the sink.

Then she went to the kitchen and started to wash up and I was quickly bringing her the cups and the plates. As I put to the sink the last pair of cutlery I leaned on the wall and glanced at her. Even as she washed up, she was smiling from ear to ear. I chuckled at the sight, but then I started to remember the scene that happened in this morning. I tried to thing about somethink else, but I couldnt concentrate. I sighed and took some steps foward as I reached Hyosung who was still busy with the dishes. I gently huged her from the back. My hands were around here waist. Then I put my chin on her shoulder.

  • You are so small.- I whispered.

  • Kyngsoo ah, whats wrong?- she asked and I could hear in here voice that she was really worried. I was touched by it. The girl which I liked carried about me.

  • Nothing...- I answered and tried to avoid this topic.

  • Oppa.- she sighed. Oppa? She knew how to make me happy. A wide smile appeared in my face. I couldnt control it. I let her go and burst into laugher holding my stomach. I sat on the floor, because I could stood properly.

Hyosung quickly turned around and looked at me smiling. She kneeled in front of me.

  • Why are you laughing?- she asked and started slowly following me.- Yah! Stop.- she said and slowly wipped her tears off which created from the laugher.

Some minutes later as we finally calmed down we looked at each other. She was sitting on the floor and I lyid next to here.

  • Thank you.- I whispered.

  • I should thank you.- she said.

  • Why?- I asked shocked.

  • I havent laughed like this for a long time.- she stood up and went to the living room. Now she avoided something too. Something she didnt wanted to tell me.

 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I must learn for a test T_T

Thing are starting to get more complicated :oo hahaha

And I also added pov´es here so I hope it will be less complicated xd Lovedaehyun, thank you for the advice :)))