Wont give up

Be mine

I went to the kitchen suprised and sat down on the chair.

- Yah, Hyo!- Jieun ran to me.- I didnt knew that he will be this handsome!- she laughed.- What did he said to you?

- H-h-he asked me out.- I whispered.

- Kya! Congratulation!- she clapped her hands.- You have to wear something nice. The best choice would be...

I didnt heard here anymore. The thoughts in my head rushed quickly and the memories came back. Should I really go out with a boy? Ist that too earlier? Or was it already to late?

------------

- I cant believe this!- I whispered to him as I gave him his lunchbox.- Do you even have a heart?

It passed three weeks since KyungSoo said to me that I should be he´s so called „maid“. I did him lunchboxes, buyed drinks and made his homework.

- You used people too, right?- he smiled and started to eat.

- Just die, jerk.- I hissed.

- Yah! You should be nicer.- he glanced at me.- Or I will-

- Arraseo!- I cuted him of.

I opened my box and started to eat in silence.

- Are they dating?- I suddenly heard a whisper from some girls.

- Do you see!- I pointed at them.- Im spending too much time with you! It ruins my reputation!

- They just said that we were together. You should be honored.- he smirked.

- Aish! Thats a big think.- I said.

- Just dont say...- he widened his eyes.- Did you had a boyfriend bevore?- I didnt answered.- Woah Daebek! The most popular girl in school ne-

- Shut up!- tears started to creat in my eyes. I dont wanted him to see it so I quickly stood up and left.

I was sitting in the woman toilet alone sobbing.

- That stupid jerk! That stupid jerk!- I repeated all the time.

- Hyosung ah!- I heard suddenly his voice.

- Go away!- I screamed.- If you want then tell anyone! Im not going to be your maid anymore!

I sat down on the floor and hide my face in my hands, but then I heard as the door opened. I looked up and saw KyungSoo standing in front of me.

- What are you doing?! Thats the girl toilet.- I said shocked.

He didnt answered and just grabbed my arms and helped me to stand up.

- Im sorry.- he said and smiled sadly.- I thought you will be more clever.- he smirked.

- What?!- I asked angryli.

- I thought you will quickly realize that I fell in love with you, but I was wrong.- he laughed.

- W-what?- I repeated and tears fell from my eyes.

He slowly wipped them off and kissed my forehead. Then he looked at my eyes and came closer to me. He pressed his lips into mine. He kissed me with much enthusiasm and meaning with every second that passed. We kissed until i had to pull away for a breath. I could saw his smile, bevore he put my arm on my waist and pulled me lightly towards him. I hided my face on his chest and breathed his sweet scent.

- Idiot.- I whispered and he laughed.

------------

- Hyosung! Heeeey!- Jieun waved her hand in front my face. I blinked twice.- Are you even listening to me?

- Ehm.. Sorry.- I said.- What did you said?

 

I was sitting in the cafeteria in the college drinking caffe and reading a book. Some girls were looking at me. It really pissed me off. The whole day went like that.

- Hey.- suddenly someone sat next to me.

I slowly looked up and my eyes widened in suprise.

- What are you doing here?- I asked.

Hyosung was looking nervously around, but she seemed also a little bit excited.

- You are popular.- she said quitly and it looks like she didnt even heard my question.

- How did you knew I was her?- I didnt gave up with the questions.

- The cafeteria looks so nice.- she sighed and was glancing at everything with shiny eyes.

I finally gave up and leaned on my hand. I observed her. She acted like a little kid that was for the first time in an amusent park. was wide opened. I started to laugh, because of her cute action.

- What is?- finally she realized I was actually her.

- Are you ready?- I smiled and she just nodded her head.- So how did you knew I would be her?

- I asked around. A lot.- she sighed.- This is my third univerity I visited today.

- What?!- I straight up.- But... What do you wantq from me?

- Maybe we will talk somewhere else.- Hyosung glanced at the other students who were looking at us with curiousity.

- Ok.- I said and packed my stuff.

-------------

We sat on one of the benches which were outside.

- So, whats wrong?- I asked her.

- I... I was thinking a lot about our date.- she said quietly and looked down.- And I dont think its a good idea, so I just wanted to cancel it.

- What?- it was the first time when I was shot down from a girl.- Wait... Why?

- You see...- she smiled sadly and looked at me.- Its just... I just cant. Sorry.- she said and put her hand on mine.- Please dont hate me. Im still very thankful for what you did and we can still be in contact, right?

I took my hand from here and looked up at the sky. I sighed. I really dont knew what to do. I felt like screaming, crying and laughing at the same time. Why had it to be here? Couldnt just another girl say no to me?

- You dont want to... Its ok.- she whispered and stood slowly up.- I will go th-

- Wait!- I interrupted her and grabbed her hand.

- What is?- she turned around.

- I wont give up so quickly.- I smiled widely.