Boyfriend

Be mine

Kyungsoo pov:

It was 10 pm. I was still at Hyosung. We were sitting in a couch and watching tv. She suddenly yawned.

- Oh, you must be tired.- I said.

- No, no.- she smiled. She was being just nice.

- I will go home.- I stood up.

- Why?- she widened her eyes.

- You should go sleep.- I laughed.

- I will walk you down.- she said and quickly put on a coat.

------------------------

As we reached my car. I looked at her and smiled. I dont wanted to left, but I had to. Her eyes were becoming heavy. She probably just wanted to take a shower and going to sleep.

- I will go now.- I said and came closer. I touched her cold cheeck and then leaned to give her a kiss on the forehead.

- Kyungsoo...- she whispered and looked down. Her cheecks where red.

- How cute.- I chuckled.

Then I opened my door car and sat in. I waved here and she did it too showing me her gums. Then she turned around and I followed her with my eyes. I had to make sure if she reach safely. As she was about to came into her apartament a man grabbed her arm. I widened my eyes in suprise and quickly left the car. I wanted to hit this ert and shout at him to leave her alone, but Hyosung reaction was somehow weird, which made me stop. I observed them for some meters away.

- Oh! What are you doing here?- she smiled akwardly.

- I am asking the same.- he laughed.

- I am living here and you?- she asked.

- I live here too. I mean some streets away, but its close. I moved here a month ago.

- So you are not studying anymore in America?

- No. I decided to end my studies here, in Korea. What about you? How are you doing?- he smiled.- To which university are you going?

- M-me?- she widened her eyes.

- Yes.

- I... I a-am- I looked at her face which slowly turned red. She didnt told me but I could easily guess that she didnt entered any university. I knew it from the moment as she entered my college and seemed so amazed. I took a deep sigh and took some steps forward.

- Hey honey.- I interrupted them and kissed her cheeck.- Sorry for being late. Arent you coming in? Its freezing.

- Oh...- she seemed shocked at my action but quickly realized what was going on.- I was going in, oppa.- she smiled.- But I met my old friend.- she pointed at the guy.- His name is Joon.

- Hey.- I smiled to him. He was tall and handsome.

- Hey.- he seemed a little bit suprised. He glanced at me.- I will go now.- he then looked at Hyosung again.- You have become prettier.- he whispered and smiled to her. Then he turned around and slowly left in the darkness.

I looked at Hyosung, who didnt move an inch. She still looked at the place where he dissapeared.

- Hyo?- I asked and put an arm on her shoulder.

- Leave me alone.- she took my hand away and went to her flat.

I stood now completely shocked and waited some minutes. I hoped she will come down, say sorry, maybe even give me a hug , but that dont happened. After 20 minutes I went back to my car and drived away.

-----------------

Two weeks passed and we still havent contact each other. At the beginning I was upset and thought that I didnt do anything wrong. After three days without any message from her I started to worry. Maybe I shouldnt do it? She could have problems now? Maybe she wanted tell the true to Joon and didnt lie to him?

- Hey! Kyungsoo!- Suho, my friend waved his hand in front my face.- Are you listening?

- Whats wrong with you?- Sehun asked.

- Nothing.- I sighed. We were at the cafeteria. I was sitting with my friends at a table and we were drinking some coffee to not fall asleep in the next lesson.

- Something totally wrong!- Chanyeol smiled as always.- Tell us. We are your friends.

- Ok.- I finally said as they looked at me begging.- Its because of a girl.- I saw the excitement in their eyes.- But I wont say anything else.

- Woah! Daebak!- Suho laughed.- Our Kyungsoo has someone he likes.

- Cant believe this.- Sehun clapped my shoulder.

- Gratulation.- said Chanyeol.

- What gratulation?- I shouted.- We are not event together! And we had a fight!- my friends were suprised and it become quickly quiet.- Sorry.- I added.

- No problem.- Suho said.- We should trow a little party.

- What?- I widened my eyes.

- I mean that maybe you will the forget about your problems.

- Yeah thats a good idea!- the other smiled.

-----------

On friday night they rang to my house with bottles of beer and chips. I sighed and let them in. After a hour the alcohol warmed me up. I was finally in a good mood. Just as Suho started a funny story about his friend, someone started to knock on the door

- Who could it be?- I asked myself and looked at them. Have you invited anyone?

- No.- they shook their head.

I slowly stood up from the sofa and went to open it.

- Hey.- Hyosung smiled shyly. She was dressed in a black coat and jeans. Her nose was slighty red.

- W-what are you doing here?- I asked shocked.- How do you know where I live?

- I asked you once where you district is.- she said.- I just ame here and asked everyone around.- she laughed embrassed.- Finally your neighbor said me the adress.

- Hyo.- I sighed.- Why havent you called?

- Hey. Who is it?- Sehun shouted and interrupted us.

- Oh? - Hyosung gassped.- Oppa, your friends are here? I dont wanted to disturb you.

- No. Its fine. Come.- I let her in and we went together to the living room. My friends looked at her suprised.

- Hello.- she blushed.

- Hey.- they said and they mouths were slightly opened.

- Ehm this are my friends. Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho.- I pointed at them.- And this is Hyosung.- they didnt answered and just gazed at her.- Guys!- I said a little bit louder.

- Oh, nice to meet you.- Chanyeol was the first who stepped back to life. Then he stood up and aprroached here.- I will take you jacket.

Hyosung took slowly her jacket off reveling her white top and black hoody.

- Thank you.- she bowed as she gave it to him.

- Come sit.- Sehun was the next. He took her hand and she sat next to him.

- Do you want something to drink?- Suho chuckled.

- No, thank you.- she smiled.

- You are really pretty.- Chanyeol who came back said.

- He is right.- Sehun rested his hand on her knee.

- Ok! Stop!- I coughed loudly and gave them a glance.

 

[INSTAGRAM] 131209 Hyosung10:53 PM KSTSource: secrettimehs  나일론 1월호 촬영중~ 2014년! 기대해주세요오 >_< 시크릿의 새로운 느낌의화보  Translation: Shooting Nylon’s January issue~ 2014! Please anticipate ittt >_< Pictorial of Secret’s new feel Credit: clayray3290 @ Secret4Time

 

 

Secret I DO I DO <333 Isnt Hyosung a real Goddess? :D

She looks like a doll *^*