I found you

Be mine

I slowly opened my eyes. The room was bright. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 9 am. Just as I thought it would be a good day I started to feel a sudden pain in my head. I sat down. I felt really badly. And then I saw him. A young handsome man was lying on my bed next to me. His eyes were closed and he had a suit on. I was so shocked that the only think I could do was screaming.

- Whats wrong?!- he woke up and sat down looking around the room.

- W-w-who are you?- I asked with widely opened eyes.

He looked at me and smiled.

- Wait! Did... Did we...?- I looked down. I had my dress still on.

- No!- he shook his hands.- Dont you remeber?- he asked.

And then the memories from the last night started slowly to show up in my mind...

 

- Oh my God! I cant belive this!- I said as I placed two plates with sandwich on the table and sat down next to him.

We were after the shower. I lent him my dads old t-shirt, that I somehow found in my wardrobe and I was wearing black leggins and a oversized tshirt.

- Im sorry.- I said.- I was REALLY drank!

- No problem.- he smiled.

- And... Thank you of taking care of me.- I blushed.- I hope you didnt took anything from here!

- No.- he laughed.- And you are welcome, but I have a question to ask.- he said and glanced at me.

- Sure.

- Whats your name?

- Hyosung. Jeon Hyosung. And you?

- Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo.- he smiled.- Nice to meet you.

-----------------

On the next day at work Jieun grabbed my hand and we went to the toilet.

- Yah! Hyosung! I searched for you everywhere!- she shouted.

- Why? I thought you were gone with this man.- I said.

- I was! But only for a hour. He turned out to be a total jerk!- she sighed.- And whats about you? Have you met somebody or did you just went home?

- I... I...- I didnt knew what to say. I really dont wanted to tell her that I let a stranger in my house and that we slept togther on the same bed.- I met somebody...

- Really?- she widened her eyes and smiled.- Tell me everything!- she put her hands on my shoulders.

- W-we just danced together and than we ta-talked a little bit.- I stuttered, because I wasnt good at lying, but I think Jieun believed me, because she started to gave me many questions.

- Was he handsome? Tall? How old was he? Do you have a number? What is his job?- the question didnt stoped coming from .

- Hey, Girls!- the manager opened the door from the toilet and looked at us angry.- You can talk later! Now its time for work.

- Yes...- Jieun said and we left.

--------------

I was looking around the shop. There was just on customer and he was busy writing something on his computer. I slowly closed my eyes...

 

- Hyo!- my friend shook my arm.- He is looking at you again!

I looked at the direction where he was sitting and he was really glancing at me. As our eyes met he smiled, but I just turned my head around in embrasment.

- Wow! Daebak!- my friend laughed.- He totally likes you!

- Who?- a other girls came to us.

- The new student of course! He is starring at here all the time!

- You are so lucky Hyosung!- she sighed.- He is so handsome.

- Aish! Stop.- I laughed and stood up.- You are surely misunderstanding him.- I said and left the class.

I slowly walked to the machine with drinks which stood on the corridor. There were many people sitting on the benches and enjoying the cold juices in this warm summer weather.

- Ah!- I said it so loudly that a group of students who where next to me could hear it.- I forgot my money.- I sighed.- And its so hot.

- Hyosung, If you want, you can have my drink.- A boy who heared my words gave me his cola.

- Really?- I asked sweetly.

- Yes, of course.- he shook his head nervously.

- Thank you!- I hugged him lightly.

- N-n-o pro-problem.- he stuttered.

I turned around and made my way back, but I could still hear the whispers from other students:

- Wow! You so lucky! Jeon Hyosung hugged you!- said someone.

- I should gave her my drink.- another person sighed.

I smiled at my little sucsess and sat down on a empty bench, where I started to drank the cola.

- Woah. That was really cool.- someone laughed.

I looked up and saw the new student.

- What was cool?- I asked cutely. But I already knew the answer. He had to follow me earlier.

- You are using your popularity at school really good.- he sat next to me.

- Ah...- I sighed and stoped to act.- You saw it.

- Of course! Im really impressed.- he smirked.- It must be hard to act the whole day like this.

- Yes.- I answered simply.- But how did you knew?

- As I was looking at you, you always turned around cutely, but you never blushed. Because thats something you cant control. And if a girl is embrassed she always blushes.

- Thats why!- I smiled.- Do you want some?- I offered him my drink.

- Now you are being nice to me.- he burst into laugher.- You just dont want me to tell anyone.- he stood up and looked at me.- Dont worry. For now I wont, but later I will have some tasks for you.- he turned around and slowly walked away.

- Yah!- I shouted but he didnt reacted.- Lee Joon!

-------------

I stood in front of the coffe shop. Am I right? Is Jeon Hyosung really working here? I looked at the small notice I made earlier in her home. I realized there, that she has many cups from that shop, so she has to work here or she was a often customer here.

I made my decission and entered the cafe. It was the only chance to see her again. I looked around and smiled widely as I saw here. She was sitting at the counter with her eyes closed. She leaned her head on her right hand. Her cute action made me chuckle.

I walked slowly to her direction and whispered in her eye:

- Hello Hyosung.

She opened her eyes immediately and looked at me shocked.

- Yah! What are you doing here?- she asked.

- I wanted to see of course the girl with I sle-

She interupted me covering my mouth with her hand.

- What are you doing?- she looked at me and then at the girl who showed suddenly from the kitchen.

- Hyo. Who is that?- the girl smiled and came to us.

- Ehm...- Hyousng took her hands from me.- T-this is the man I met in the club. His name is Do Kyungsoo. And this is my friend, Jieun.

- Nice to meet you.- we shook our hands.

- You too.- she laughed.- I must go back. Take care of her.- she turned around and made her way back. And we both new that there was actually nothing she had to do. She just wanted leave us alone.

- She is very nice.- I smiled.

- Aish!- she looked at me angrily, what just made me more happier. How could she be so sweet?- How did you knew that I was working here?

- Its clear! All the cups in your house are coming from that cafe. I just had to find the adress on internet.

- So what do you want from me?- she sighed and sat down.

I leaned toward here. Our faces were just view centemeter apart. I could fell her breath on my skin.

- Do you want to go out with me?