Strangers

Be mine

-Goodmorning.- I smiled widely to the young customer in front of me.- What would you like to order?

-On large latte, please.- the woman answered.

-Thats all?

-Yes.- she said with a lazy tone.

-Please wait for your order on the table.- I pointed at some free seats.

As the woman was out of view I sighed. My cheeks already hurted from th widely smile I had to put on for every customer who entered the small coffe shop, where I worked.

-One large latte!- I said loudly to the kitchen and then I made my way to the small room for the employees. My long expected lunch time has finally started.

In the room was a small table with three chairs, a old coffe machine and some shelves. I took from one of them my lunch box out and sat down on a seat. I started to eat as I suddenly saw my reflection at the small mirror on the wall. My hairs were tied in a pony. My makeup totally covered my dark wrinles under the eyes. It was somehow a relief. I looked again in the mirror. What would other people think about me? A young girl studying in a collage with a part time job? I wished it was true. Where was the old Hyosung gone? I sighed and tried to think about something happier, because I dont wanted to break into tears.

-Hyosung ah!- Jieun shook my arm. I looked at her shocked, but then smiled.

-What is, unnie?

Jieun was two years older from me. She was the only person I liked at my job. She was always cheerful and nice. To say the true I envied her a lot. After highschool she entered one of Seoul best collages and worked in the coffe shop on afternoons. She told me, that she was saving money for a car.

-Do you want go with me out tonight?- she sat down in front of me.

-Where?- I glanced at her in disbelief. Althought we were close, we never met after the work.

-I thought we will go to a club.- she smiled.

-I dont know.- I prefered to stay home and watching some old movies on the tv.

-Come on! I havent danced for so long!- she laughed.- I think you like it too, right?

-Hmm... Yes.- I nodded my head.

-See!- she clapped her hands.- So you are coming?

-Yes.- I laughed. It could do good for me to have some fun, right?

 

As I finally ended my work I quickly went home. I took a bath and started to search in my wardrobe for some pretty clothes in which I could show. The problem was that I didnt really went to clubs and I hadent anything that would fit there. Finally I choosed a black mini dress. I buyed it one year ago, but hadnt the chance to wear it. I also choose my favorite grey high heels. I put carefully some make up on. After that I quickly took a taxi, where I drived to the club.

Jieun was already waiting at the entrance. We huged each other and came in to the biulding. A bodyguard greeted us and let us in to the crowdy and noisy place. I was shocked as I saw the people, who where dancing on the floor. I quickly wanted to join them. Hopefully Jieun pulled me there and some minutes later we were moving our bodys in the rythm of the music.

I enjoyed the night, but then some man started to flirt with Jieun. Then she told me she would go with him upstairs. I just nodded my head and danced along, but I was really worried about Jieun. She just met the man, right?

I went to the bar where I ordered a drink. I quickly drank it down. Suddenly a man sat next to me.

-Hey.- he said and smiled charmingly.- Two vodkas, please!- he said then to the barman.

---------------------

-Yah! How can you go already?- Suho looked at me with disbelief.- The fun hasnt even started yet!

-I know I know.- I said.- But tommorow I have to wake up early. I have a meeting with my father.- I sighed.

-Ah... Ok.- he immediately nodded his head.

-Bye.- I smiled to him and turned around.

As I left the club I took my way to the parkplace next to it. I went slowly to my car enjoying the cold air. As I wanted to open the door I suddenly noticed a girl leaning on it. I sighed. Perfectly! A drunk woman!

-Excusme, miss.- I slowly shook her arm.- Could you-

I widened my eyes in suprise as the girl looked at me. At first her stunning beauty suprised me, but then I realized that she was scared. She shivered on the whole body.

-Whats wrong?- I asked and took of my jacket and placed it on her shoulders.

-P-please could you take me from here?- she asked and looked around like somebody could follow here.

-Yes.- I said and helped her to stand up. I opened the back doors, where she sat down. What am I even doing?

-----------------------

- We are there.- I said as we were at the place where she told me to go. But as she didnt answered I turned around and looked at here. She was sleeping. I sighed and started to thinking what to do now. I went off the car and took her bag on my soulders. Than I took her slowly in my arms and went in to the flat, where she should live. With the help of the neighor I found her apartament. I took the keys out of her bag and opened the doors slowly. Then I took her to the bedroom, where I placed her carefully on the bed. I covered here with a blanket, but as I wanted to leave she suddenly woke up.

-Where am I?- she looked shocked around.

-In your house.- I smiled.

She narrowed her eyes and glanced at me carefully.

-Are you leaving?- she asked suddenly.

-Yes.- I answered shocked.

A silence created. She looked like she tried saying to me something.

-Whats wrong?- I tried to help her, to speak her mind off.

-I-i know its weird.- she said.- But could you, please stay with me?- she looked at me and then down on her hands .- Im so scared.- she whispered.

Her sudden confession took me out of way. Did she really said to a stranger to stay by her side? A pretty young woman like her?

Actually I couldnt stay. I had to go home, but I also didnt wanted to loose contact with her. I mean I didnt even knew her name.

-Okay.- I said and sat on the bed next to here.- But arent you scared?

-No.- she laughed.

I think she drank way to much alcohol that night.

------------------

-So you are saying that a man started to flirt with you in the club, gave you lot of drinks and then wanted to kiss you?- I turned my head to look at here.

We were lying on her bed. I was still in my siut. I just took of my shoes. And she was in here dress, but here high heels didnt left her feets.

-Yes.- she shook her head energetly.- I mean he buyed so many glasses of vodka that I still cant see properly. Its all... so blurry.- she smiled.

-So you cant even see how handsome I am?- I smirked.

-No.- she started to laugh.

-But how do you landed on the park place near my car?- I changed the subject.

-I ran away of course.- she said.- He was following me. Thats was the reason why I was so scared.

-Ah...- I sighed.- I see.

We were lying like this for some long minutes. Our eyes becomes heavier and we finally fall asleep.

Two strangers in one bed.

 

First chapter :D hihi

I hope you like it.

I will post the second soon haha Im done to the 4 even xd