Missed you

Be mine

It was 8 pm. My work has ended. I was going home as suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I screamed.

- Ssshhh!- Kyungsoo tried to calm me down.

- Yah!- I said.- I almost got a heart attack.

- Sorry.- he laughed.- I just wanted to ask if we could go to eat something.

- But-

- No no!- he interrupted me and smiled.- Thats not a date. Just two friends who are going out for a dinner.

- Since when we are friends?- I asked.

- Since now!

----------------

I was looking at him with disbelief. How could he be so stubborn?

- Do it taste?- Kyungsoo asked and pointed at my lasagne.

- Yes.- I nodded and then put a portion on my spoon and fed him. He ate it and showed me his thumbs up. I laughed at his cute action.

- Im happy that im here with you.- he smiled and looked at me intensively. I blushed and couldnt answer. Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the display.- Sorry. It will take just a second.-he said and left the restaurant to finish his call outside.

----------

I rushed to the roof quickly. As I were there I looked carefully around. Finally I saw him sitting on the ground and hidding from the sun.

- Joon.- I smiled and sat next to me.

- Hey.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek what made me blush. Althought we were now for over a month together everytime he touched me my heart beated faster. I couldnt control it.

- What are you doing?- I looked at the book he was holding.

- Im learning.- he sighed.- The tests will begin soon.

- Lately you are trying really harder to get better notes.- I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

- Yes. We will end the school soon and I want to go to a good univesrity. My parents want it.- he whispered.- What about you? Do you have any plans?

- I have.- I smiled.- I want to go to a uni too and maybe then I could work in one of the biggest offices in Seoul.. But that is just my dream.- I laughed.

- It will surely come true.- he said.

-----------

- Im back!- Kyungsoo said and sat on the chair.

I quickly went back to reality and showed him a widely smiled.

- Who called you?- I asked

- My mom.- he laughed.- She was worried, because I hadnt the time to call her lately. Your parents must be like that too, right?

- M-my parents? No.- I whispered.- They are dead.

- What? Ehm... I mean Im sorry!- he stood up and bowed.

- Stop.- I laughed.- People are looking! And its ok.- I smiled.- Its nothing you could know.

------

I was lying on my bed with closed eyes. Today evening with Hyosung was really nice. I was more and more happy that I made the decision to not let her go. The better I know here, the more I like here...

But I was also worried. Today, after she told me that here parents are dead I was really shocked. I had so many question, but I dont wanted to continue the topic. The looks in here eyes, as she said that to me was enogh. What bad mameories could have a young girl like here?

I sighed. It will be a sleepless night...

---------

I was slowly going home. I was breathing the fresh air and looked at the night sky. The time I spent with Kyungsoo was really great. He was a charming and nice boy, but he shouldnt waste his time on me. With a girl that has no future.

As I came closer to the supermarket near my house, I suddenly remebered that my fridge is empty. I went to the shop and went straight to the place were all sweet things were lying. „ Some chocolate will do good to me“- I thought as I glanced at the bars and pralines. As I finally picked my favorite brand I went to the cash register.

- Thank you and goodbye.- I heard a manly voice, which I knew somewhere bevore. I looked up and saw him...

The man which I hadnt seen for over one year was standing there, smiling charmingly as always. The boy who was my first and last love. The guy who breaked my heart, Lee Joon.

I let out a quit gasp and took some steps to the back where he couldnt see me. I was standing there for so long as I couldnt hear his voice anymore. Then I looked again at the place where he stood. He was gone. I sighed in relief.

Question started to rush in my head.

What is he doing here? Did he moved near ma place? Did he know that I live here too?

How was he doing? Did he thought about me sometimes?

Did he missed me too?

--------

hehe ;P