Manly Confession????

Without you

                       "NNNOOOOO!!!", Eric screamed as Dong Wan fell down from his grip. Andy helped him to support Dong Wan because Eric seemed to lose his energy after seeing bloods were gushing out from Dong Wan's back. Min Woo quickly grabbed Eric and calmed him down by hugging him. Hyesung told Jun Jin to go to the ambulance outside of the warehouse and the baby bird immediately ran to inform the paramedics there. 

"Dong Wan...", Eric called his beloved one who currently on the Andy's lap. 

"Dong Wan-ah..", he called again and shook Dong Wan's body.

"Dong Wan!!!", he violently shook Dong Wan and that made Andy hold his hands.

"Hyung...stop...you're hurting him...", Andy said through his tears. He could not hold his tears when he had to see his favourite hyung had become too desperate.

"Open your eyes, you a*****e!!!", Eric cursed the unconcious one. He began to shake Dong Wan again but was stopped by Min Woo who pulled him away.

"Eric-ah...be calmed...he will be okay...", Min Woo said to Eric's ear. He also had tears in his eyes because even though he just said Dong Wan will be okay but deep inside his heart,  he was unsure about it. Seeing his best friend lying there motionless, with a pale face and sweat all over his body made his heart broke into pieces.

"Min Woo....tell him to open his eyes....don't try to fool us...this is not the right time....don't play jokes with us...this is not funny...", Eric said to Min Woo while pointed his finger to Dong Wan. Min Woo's tears flow even more.

"Eric......", Min Woo only could say that and hugged Eric tightly. 

"Why you took that bullet for me??Why??", Eric struggled in Min Woo's embrace. 

"Min woo-ah....Please...don't let him die....I need him...Tell him to get up right now,Min woo-ah...", Eric pleaded to Min Woo who could not stop crying because of Eric's desperation. Min Woo had to hold him tight in order to calm him down. Everybody that saw the scenes cried including Hyesung who had been silent from the beginning.

"Hyung.....the paramedics are here...", Jun Jin said softly. Eric broke free from Min Woo's embrace and took Dong Wan's hand.

"DONT TAKE HIM AWAY!!", Eric refused to let go of his hand and blocked the paramedics from taking his Dong Wan.

"Hyung.....",said Andy while pulling Eric's towards him and let the paramedic lifted Dong Wan to the stretcher. Eric did not stay still when the paramedics took away Dong Wan. This time, Jun Jin had to help Andy to hold Eric who was struggling hard with tears kept falling from his eyes. 

"Eric...they know what are they doing...Please....", Hyesung hugged Eric to hold him still. He could not stand it. The most calm person in the world had became so despair.

"Who will accompany him?", one of the paramedics asked the five of them. Eric glared at the person who asked. Hyesung patted his back and then he pushed Eric forward. 

"You bettter go..... Jun Jin will follow as well...", Hyesung said  to Eric. He pulled Eric's hand alongside with Jun Jin and pushed them both into the ambulance. Jun Jin was bewildered with Hyesung's action. Why he had to go as well? Then, he understood when he saw Eric's reaction. Eric was looking at Dong Wan with a very sad expression. Jun Jin grabbed Eric's trembling hands to give him encouragement. Luckily, Eric had calmed down. He just leaned his head on Jun Jin's shoulders while his eyes never stop focusing on Dong Wan. He believed Hyesung's word when he said the paramedics know what they were doing. He wished that Dong Wan can be saved. He really do.......

 

After a few years......

                             Eric stood silently in the rain. He just let the rain poured on his body. He had no intention to wipe the rain that fell on his face which included his tears as well. The date for that day is the same as the day the bad event happened a few years ago. He still could not forget what had happened on that date when he had been protected by Dong Wan from being shot. He closed his eyes, tried to imagine Dong Wan's face , smiling to him. Dong Wan was so handsome everytime he remembered him.

"Dong Wan-ah...I miss you..", he whispered to himself. Then,he opened wide his hand to receive the rain that poured down. Suddenly, his phone rang. He took out the phone from his pocket.

"Eric-ah...where are you??You are late...", Min Woo asked as soon as Eric answered the call.

"Min Woo...I don't want to go...", Eric sadi to Min Woo.

"Eric...don't be like this...Of course you need to be here....Shinhwa is never complete without you.....", Min Woo said to him.

"But..I don't have the mood....Today is the day when 'it' happened....", Eric still refused to leave his freedom in the rain.

"Fine!!Do whatever you want to do!!", Min Woo scolded him and ended the call. Eric felt sorry as he stare at his phone but he could not help it. It had been years he would be like this on the same date. The day when he did not act as himself. Losing control of himself. He went back to enjoy the rain. He closed his eyes, and suddenly he felt a pair of hands circling his waist from the back. He startled for a while, but when he know who is it, he smiled and intertwined their hands together.

"Min Woo told me, you are overreacting again...", said the person that hugged him lovely from the back. Eric chuckled upon hearing that.

"Why are you not joining them?", Eric turned his body to face his official lover.

"I want to be with you....", he leaned on Eric's chest. Eric laughed and hugged him back in the pouring rain.

"Do you still remember that day?", Eric asked him while putting his chin on his lover's head.

"Remember what?"

"The day when we confessed to each other",

 

Flashback

                       Dong Wan was still hospitalized. He was recovering but he did not show any signal of awakening. Eric had been on his side for the whole time. Eric was relieved because the bullet was not too deep inside him when Park Shi Yeon shot Dong Wan. Luckily, it had not hit Dong wan's vital too. The doctors could not explain why he was still unconcious. They had treated his wounds and it healed in a fast pace., but Dong Wan was still not opening his eyes. Eric wondered why but he just slipped it in his mind. He is thankful enough that Dong Wan had been saved. But, everyday he would pray that Dong Wan would wake up to see him. He had finished wash Dong Wan's body, changed the flowers, feed the unconcious Dong Wan and etc. That were his routine since Dong Wan was admitted to the hospital. Finally, he would sit beside Dong Wan and hold his hand for the entire day while looking at Dong Wan's handsome face and that day was no exceptance. He took Dong Wan's hand and brought it to his face. He kissed the hand and snuggled it with his cheeks.

"Dong Wan-ah...when will you wake up??",Eric asked even though he knew Dong Wan would not answer him. He was not looking at Dong Wan. He was focusing on Dong Wan's hand.

"....",Dong Wan's eyes flinched a little

"Dong Wan-ah...I miss you...can you please open your eyes now?", Eric asked Dong Wan again.

".......", Dong Wan's left eye had fully opened.

"Dong Wan-ah....I want to tell you something...please move your body,now...", Eric tighten his grip. And then he gave up.

"....", Dong Wan had opened both of his eyes.

"Dong Wan...babo-ah...will you wake up if I tell you everything?",  Eric asked, when he put his head on the bed,facing downwards.

"Tell me what?", Dong Wan asked when he fully regained hisconcious.

"Tell you that I love you...", Eric unconciously answered Dong Wan's question. He still not realised that Dong Wan had woke up.

"Eric..I love you too..", Dong Wan said as he tightened his grip.

"You...love me too??hehe~~Thank you....you??", Eric finally realised that Dong Wan had been awake.

"Dong Wan!!!", Eric got up and immediately hugged Dong Wan.  He flinched for a while because of pain came from Eric who patted his back excitedly. Eric pulled away when he remembered that Dong Wan was still not well. And he realised how stupid he was when he patted Dong Wan's wound.

"I'm sorry...I'm just too happy when I know you had been wake up. I forgot that you had been shot...", Eric retreated back to his sit. His smiles were gone when the word 'shot' had been spoken out of his own mouth.

"Eric-ah....", Dong Wan grabbed Eric's hand. Eric gave him a fake smile.

"Why you took that bullet??For me??", Eric asked Dong Wan suddenly,bringing the awkward silent between them.

"I told you just now...", Dong Wan comforted him.

"Told me what??", Eric asked again.

"Babo-ah!!", Dong Wan said as he pulled Eric to lean closer. Eric's face was very near to his. Nearly half an inch.

"Dong Wan-ah...", Eric said and closed his eyes. Dong Wan smiled and leaned forward. He tilted his head, trying to find the right angle but he could not because Eric was pouting his mouth at the moment. Dong Wan gave up, instead he flicked Eric's forehead, hard.

"OWW!!", Eric rubbed his forehead.

"How am i supposed to kiss you if you pouted your mouth too much!!", Dong Wan leaned on the bedhead. Eric blushed. 

"Is it because you love me??", Eric asked Dong Wan and he nodded slowly. Eric smiled.

"But..it's still awkward for me to kiss you...", Dong wan being honest to Eric.

"You'll get used to it soon...", Eric said and pecked Dong Wan's lips. Dong Wan was surprised but he did not reject it.

"Dong Wan...", Eric leaned closer.

"What....", Dong Wan replied to him.

"No matter what, I'll never forget about that day.....and this day too~~", Eric told Dong Wan.

"The day when you sacrificed yourself for me...and the day you confessed to me..hehe~~", Eric continued. Dong Wan looked at Eric who had climbed his bed and lied beside him.

"Me too....", he bowed his head because he felt embarassed out of sudden. Eric pulled Dong Wan's head to face him. Dong Wan had nothing to say and closed his eyes. Eric leaned closer by 3cm..2cm...1cm....

"Hyung~~~", Andy's voice was heard. Both Eric and Dong Wan frustrated and let out a big sigh.

"Dong Wan hyung...believe me...his kiss is terrible...", Andy said as he approached Dong Wan. Eric glared at him.

"What???It's true!!", Andy defended himself.

"But..you enjoyed it..", Dong Wan said which brought laughter to the three of them.

"Oh...Dong Wan...you woke up already??", Hyesung entered the room, pulling Jun Jin and Min Woo at his both sides.

"I caught these two were running at the corridor and bickering which coffe should they buy", Hyesung explained his actions. Min Woo and Jun Jin joined Andy on the couch while Hyesung went forward to Dong Wan.

"Glad to have you back...", Hyesung hugged Dong Wan but being pulled by Eric.

"He is mine~~", Eric said.

"Nope!!He is mine~~", Andy got up and hugged Dong Wan.

"Who says???He is mine!!", Min Woo jumped from his sitting and joined the hug.

"Hey!!", Hyesung said and entered himself in the group hug. Jun Jin just got up and hugged his hyungs saying nothing. While Eric. of course he joined too. A few seconds later, Dong Wan screamed.

"I'm suffocating here!!", only to be ignored by s.

 

 

"It was hilarious back then", Dong Wan said. Eric laughed out loud. Dong Wan looked up at him and mesmerised by Eric's handsome face. Eric understood the look and cupped Dong Wan's face.

"This is not awkward anymore...", Dong Wan said. Eric smiled and leaned closer,united their head together.

"Don't ruin the mood...", Eric said while caressing Dong Wan's cheeks.

"I love you..", Eric said before he tilted his head a little and grabbed Dong Wan's lips using his. Dong Wan gladly accepted the kiss and kissed Eric back,passionately with his full feelings. The rain was completing the scenes of the two lovers. They were completely indulge in their kissing,ignoring people who walked nearby. Not long after that, the rain was starting to stop but not for those two. They were stil kissing and kissing until someone hit Dong Wan's head.

"Ouch!!Hey!!", Dong Wan pulled away from the kissing. Eric was astonished to see Min Woo was there along with Jun Jin, Hyesung and Andy.

"I told you to bring him to the venue!!Not joining him!!", Min Woo said to Dong Wan. Dong Wan only giggled.

"I can't deny his handsomeness~~", Dong Wan said to Min Woo. Min Woo shook his head and pulled Eric to follow him.

"Hyesung, bring Dong Wan...We need to change their clothes first!!", Min Woo said before entering his car. Hyesung followed Min Woo's orders and pulled Dong Wan to his car. The maknaes just watched their hyungs and shrugged. It was because they have gotten used to this scenes. Everyday since Dong Wan and Eric had become unseparatable.

"Eric~~", Dong Wan reached out his hand.

"Dong Wan~~", Eric wanted to reach his hand but being pulled by Andy to the Min Woo's car.

"Stop being dramatic!!", Andy said and closed the door. Eric looked outside,refused to talk to them. Andy and Min woo looked at eahc other. They will have to face this everyday from now on....

"Hyung....", Jun Jin said as he looked at Dong Wan's face. Hyesung had failed to pull him because he was too strong. Jun Jin could not take it anymore and abruptly lifted Dong Wan to his shoulders.

"Hyesung hyung..open the door...quick...", Jun Jin said because Dong Wan had started to hit his back. Hyesung foolowed Jun Jin's order and let them enter the car before he, himself closed the door. Jun Jin put Dong Wan on the seat. Dong Wan was nagging and ranting because he could not be with Eric.

"Dong Wan!!", Hyesung yelled and slapped Dong Wan's arm. Dong Wan became silent and pouted. Hyesung and Jun Jin looked at each other. They will have to face this everyday from now on.. 

 

                                                                                            Four of them sighed..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                        ~THE END~

 

 

 

Author's note: Again..I dont know what I just wrote...huhu....thus, i've got nothing to say.........just.......bye.....*run away*......hehe~~~

 

Thank you for reading this.....

and Thank you for giving feedbacks.........

 

to feelgyo:good luck in your performance~~