Plan

Without you

                                                               Eric came back to Shinhwa Company after staring at the Dong Wan's front door for a long time. Whne he arrived, he woke up all the members that were sleeping soundly. Min Woo grunted, Jun Jin grimaced, Hye Sung cursed while, Andy just sighed. All of them were nagging to Eric for waking them up. All of the were not fully awake yet. Min Woo still rested his head on the table, Jun Jin did not lifted his head from Hyesung's lap, Andy was still lying on the couch while putting his arms on his head.

"What is it?", Hyesung asked through closed eyes.

Eric finally sat down on the couch. He kept quiet and did not utter a single word. He was trying to calm down but obviously he failed. Other members quickly opened their eyes when they hear nothing from Eric. They suddenly fully awake because Eric was never this silence. His lips were trembling and he curled his hands and formed fists. But those hand were shaking as well. Seeing that, Andy got up and sat beside Eric. He grabbed Erc's hand and gripped it tight, trying to channel his energy to his favourite hyung.

"Hyung...."Andy said softly.Eric turned his head slowly to face Andy. Andy was shocked because he could see the tears were slowly falling down from Eric's eyes. Because of that, Hye Sung changed his gaze with Min Woo while Jun Jin got up too and grabbed Eric's another hand. He put his other hand on Eric's shoulder and grabbed it tightly.

"Dong Wan....", Eric was hesitating to tell the others because he was scared but he did not know who tell about this.

"What about Dong Wan??", Hye Sung asked while kneeling in front of Eric.

"He.......... had ...............been..............", Eric could not continue as he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Please..Eric....tell us..."Min Woo removed the hand. The other three change their gazes to each other. What had made Eric this weak?U sually, he will calm in every situataion despite anything but now,he seemed to easily break down. Hyesung grabbed Eric's knees, Jun Jin tighten his hug, Andy was looking at Eric with a worry look. Min Woo waited nervously while he kept gripping Eric's hand.

"He....someone...had......kid....kidnapped....hhi...... him..."Eric said those words slowly one by one while stuttering. It was hurt enough for him, he did not how the others would face this. Hyesung suddenly got up from his kneeling postion and started to wander around across the room. He satrted to enter panic mode. Jun Jin released his hands and frowned. Andy was loking at Eric forr looking some confirmation. While Min Woo hang his mouth.

"What??When??Why???", Min Woo finally said. At the moment, all of four pairs of eyes were looking at Eric to reply MIn Woo's short question. Eric only could shake his head.

"I....really...have no idea....", Eric managed to say. The other felt a little dissappointed. Eric really had become numb. This is always happened when it come to Dong Wan.

"We must SAVE him!!", Hye Sung stopped from a walking for a while.

"I know...but...the kidnapper said....he will know if I report to police...",Eric mumbled.

"What did he want for releasing Dong Wan hyung?", Andy asked.

"One million USD. Truthly speaking, I have that kind of money....", Eric said.

"But...what if he did not want money?...", Jun Jin suddenly blurted his thoughts.

"What do you mean??", Hyesung asked curiously.

"What if he know that Eric hyung will get that kind of money easily because that amount is really not much to us..."Jun Jin explained and the orthers nodded saying that it might be true.

"Then, what do they want??', MIn woo rubbed his chin.

Eric finally calmed down. He really felt greatful to have his friends at time like this. He had regained his genius side again.

"Maybe...it was for revenge......", Eric said.

"Revenge??Who???Why he involved Dong Wan???'", Hye Sung said. He finally stopped wandering and sit back on the couch.

"Maybe the kidnapper is not a 'he'.......", Eric muttered. The caller might be a male but it could be the other person is a female.

"Why you said that???", Andy asked with curiosity tone.

"Because the only person who i know has revenge at me involving Dong Wan is a 'she'...", Eric repiled to the question.

"Wait....is it....Shi yeon??", Jun Jin guessed and Eric nodded.

"It might be her... I dumped her because of Dong Wan. I confessed to her that I love Dong Wan...", Eric accidentally told the others about his feeling.

"WHAT????!!!You LOVE Dong Wan??", the others said at the same time. Eric quickly covered his lips with his hands.

" We'll talk about that later. Okay...first we really need to come a plan to save Dong Wan", Min Woo said. After that, all of them fell into silence. Suddenly Andy snapped his finger.

"I know!!", Andy practically screamed. The other four looked at him curiously. Andy signalled them to gather around and formed a grop hug. He let out all of his ideas.  His hyungs only nodded try to understand but Jun Jin kept shaking his head.

"I don't....", Jun Jin did not manage his saying because Min Woo pulled him back into the group hug. After a long explanation from Andy, fianlly they got out from the group hug.

"That is a brilliant idea,indeed Andy", Eric patted the maknae's shoulder and he grinned shyly.

"Then we should proceed with the first step", Min Woo said.

Eric nodded and fished out his phone form his pocket and dialled the kidnapper.

"Eric-shi...Finally....ready with the money???",said the man when he picked up the call .

"I already did....i assume you glad about this...When do you want to meet??and where???"

"Haha!!Of course. Meet me at the warehouse near the port in half of an hour. If not, Dong Wan-shi will be gone...forever...", he hang up before Eric could say anything.

After a few minutes,he received a message telling him the adress of the warehouse. 

"Okay...Let's move!!", Jun Jin said excitedly but got hit by his mama bird.

"This is not a playful matter!!", Hyesung warned.

"I know!!Just wanted to chill. It might be dangerous...or too dangerous!!", Jun Jin rubbed his head. 

"Andy, let us prepare the 'money'", Min Woo directed Andy.

"Eric hyung...grabbed those 'thigns' first. Haven't do this for a while!!", Jun Jin stretched his hand.

"We never did it anyway..."Eric said as he pulled Jun Jin together with him to meet their old bodyguards.

"i'll make the pre caution", Hyesung said as he called someone.

                                Eric felt relieved. He will always count on his friends. 

"Dong Wan...we will save you!!", Eric whispered to himself and continued to do what he was doing.

"I want to meet the stylist too~~~", Andy said.

To be continued

 

 

Author's note: What is this??Again......Huhu...Dong Wan...just wait~~u'll be saved~~~

sorry if i messed up~~