Tortured

Without you

                                                                  Dong Wan finally regained his conciousness. He opened his eyes slowly. Then, he found out that he was hanging with his hand tied from the ceiling with a big chains. He tried to release his hands but it was useless. The more he struggled the more tighter the ties. He was sweating because the room he was in was too hot. He did not how he was topless. He struggled again because he really wanted to get out from the mess. This was all started when he sneakingly got out from the making of the new album. He arrived at home and when he was inserting his keys in his doors, he was grabbed from the back. He tried to fight back but the person used chloroform to make him passed out. When he regained his conciousness for the first time, he heard that they called Eric using his phone. He was tied up,making him could not afford to move at all. He cursed the kidnappers which he could see ten people around him. But what he got was only beating. They kicked,punched and hit him hard. When he was weaken, the one who was talking to Eric put the phone on his mouth. He only could whispers,

"Eric...don't come here....", and then he passed out again.

Only then, he realised that he was alone in the dark room. There was only dim light at the center of the room. He struggled again,hoping the chains would break but instead his hands were starting to bleed. Then, he gave up. What he could think at the moment was only Eric,his loyal best friend. If he died, Eric would not know that he had loved him for a long time. If he died, Eric would not know how much he wanted Eric to be his lover. Thinking of that, he refused to give up. He struggled more. He shook his bleeding hand, trying to make it free. His hands were slipping a little before he heard footsteps entering the room. He immediately faking that he was unconcious and closed his eyes.

"That Eric...finally..I've got my revenge....", a high-pitched voice was heard. Dong Wan could not guess whose voice it was. 

"I'm glad...I'm doing this for you,darling", a deep voice replied. Dong Wan recognised it as a man's voice.

"Why he was still unconcious??Make him wake up!!", the high pitched voice ordered. Immediately Dong Wan felt cold water had been splashed to his face. Although it was only water but the splashed really hurt his face. He opened his eyes and grunted. Pretending that he was starting to awake. He looked at the two persons in front of him. There were a woman and a man standing,looking at him disgustingly. He tried to focus his vision and when he had done, he surprised by the persons.

"You....Why you do this??", Dong Wan asked weakly. The woman only smirked. She leaned to closer to Dong Wan and caressed his face.

"Thanks to you.....Finally I am able to take my revenge to Eric..Haha!!",she slapped his face after saying that. Dong Wan could not fight because he was tied and his body was practically hanging.

"But...why me????", Dong Wan asked through his pain.

"Because....he loves you too much...", she answered as she took a whip from the man.

"And...you were the reason why I broke up with him. Making my pride so low...Dumping me because of man!!HUH!!!', She walked to Dong Wan's back and started whipped him hardly. Dong Wan flinched, trying to hold the pain.

"Plus...I hate you,very much!!",she continued whipping Dong Wan. He could not take it anymore. He finally screamed everytime she swing the whipped on his back. It really hurt. They did not feed him,plus the beating earlier,made him weak. He nearly passed out but the man splashed him another cold water, preventing him from lost his conciousness. Dong Wan really suffered. He could not think anything else. Only Eric in that appeared in his mind. He loves him and will continue to love him eventhough he got tortured like this. He even thought that he would bare all this suffering as long as Eric did not come to save him. He did not want Eric to be in danger.

"Stop messing with Eric's life...You can torture me as many as you want...but leave Eric alone...", Dong Wan muttered. She became more furious upon hearing that. She added more strength to the whipping. Again, Dong Wan screamed. He is willing to sacrifice his life for Eric. He did not care what happened to him as long as Eric is save from anything.

"Wait.", the man said suddenly said. His phone was vibrating and he answered it. He signalled the woman to not to speak and just continued whipping Dong Wan.

"Eric-shi...Finally....ready with the money???",said the man.

"Haha!!Of course. Meet me at the warehouse near the port in half of an hour. If not, Dong Wan-shi will be gone...forever...", he hang up.

"Eric had prepared the money???He really loves this man!!Unfortunately...he did not know...I do not want the money...I want his life..HAHAHA!!", the woman said as the man put the phone in his pocket.

"NO!!!You can't do that!!", Dong Wan screamed and struggled to get free from the chain. His hands were starting to bleed again. The woman smirked and whipped Dong Wan again. After hundreds of whipping, finally she stopped. The man moved and released him from the chain. He lifted the bloody Dong Wan and brought him to the van. When he was lifted, Dong Wan lost his conciousness. The last thing he could whisper was..

"Eric............Park Shi Yeon.....", as the last image he managed to see was the woman figure before his eyes refused to open anymore.

to be continued

 

Author's note: What is this????Ahhhhhhhhh......*run away*............

This is all only my imagination. The original Park Shi Yeon is not like this. (Sorry to the Park shi Yeon's fans)

 

hope i did not dissapoint anybody...Huhu....T^T

Thank you for reading