VII One same person

Maybe This Is My Destiny

Sunday the dating date ~
KYAAAA today is the day that Yesung and I'll date!. I woke up early to wash my hair and cook some meals for us. Sungmin oppa knew that I have a boyfriend and he knew that today I'll be dating with my boyfriend.
*ting tong* 
The apartment bell rang, I wonder who was that?. I ran to the door to see the guest.
“Nuguseyo?” I asked.
“This is eonni!”
“Chamkkanman eonni!” I said as I opened the door.
“Annyeong haseyo Hyemin!, as my promise I come here to groom you!”.
“Hahaha come in eonni!”.
“Ne!”.

Today Sungmin oppa didn't work because the film director was very nice to gave his staffs and players a holiday.

“Chagiya!, I miss you!” Sungmin oppa said as he hugged Sunkyu eonni.
“I miss you too” Sunkyu eonni said as she hugged oppa back.

Ah they were smooching in front of me. Ah it's okay it was already 3 days since Sungmin oppa busy for work and can't meet Sunkyu eonni.

“Oppa I'm going to groom your little sister, May I do that?” Sunkyu eonni asked.
“Sure you may dear” Sungmin oppa answered.

Sunkyu eonni and I went into my room. Then Sunkyu eonni asked me to pick some clothes to wear. I pick 4 clothes from my wardrobe, that was 1 knitted mini dress that I never wear.
“I suggest you to wear this one” She said as she pointed her finger to that dress. I nodded and wore that dress then. 
“Kyaaa kyeoptayo!!!!!, Now we must do something with the hair, oh Hyemin, can you see clearly without your glasses?”.
“Yes I can”.
“Can you take off it?”.
“sure”.
I took off my glasses. And put my contact lens on. Sunkyu eonni tided up my hair but just a bit and put a very cute hair acessory.

“All done!, what do you think Hyemin-ah?” Sunkyu eonni asked. 
“It is very cute! kyaa gomawo eonni”.
“everything for my sister”.
***

Yesung POV

I was inside the lift on my way to my fake girldriend's apartment. Kangin gave me  script again and I already remember all of it, I guess I cam be a great actor in the future.
*ting*
The lift door opened and now I'm going to looking for Hyemin's apartment. Finally I found it. I pressed the door bell.
*ting tong*

“Nuguseyo?” Someone asked from inside.
“I'm Kim Jongwoon”.
And the door opened. I saw an older man, I guess he was Hyemin's brother. Wait! he is Lee Sungmin the actor, right?.

“Annyeong haseyo Hyeong” I said as I bowed.
“Annyeong haseyo, come on in” Hyemin's brother said.
*** 
“You are Jongwoon which my sister tell about, right?” he asked.
“Ne Hyeong”.
“Oh if so let me introduce my self, I'm Lee Sungmin, I'm Hyemin's brother”.
“Mannaseo bangapseummnida Hyeong”.
“Nado Mannaseo bangapseummnida, please wait for Hyemin, she have a business with my GF”.
“Ne”.
A business? what kind of business? is she grooming?. For that girl, her geeky style cannot be hide even she wears a thick make up.

“Sorry for waiting” Hyemin said. 
“Hi Hyemin, your boyfriend is here” Hyeong said.

Sh...She is Hyemin??...
From the voice, it was her voice but the appearance... Eh is she Lee Hye? or is Lee Hye and Lee Hyemin are one same person?! Ah it was really confusing.

“Waeyo oppa?, What are you looking at?” Hyemin asked.
“N...Nothing , kajjayo” I answered. 
“Ne, oppa eonni we'll be going now. ” Hyemin said. 
“Ne, Jongwoon take care o my sister.” Hyeong said.
“Ne Hyeong”.

We left the apartment. I guess I must say thanks to Nickhun because his revenge became a good thing to me. Because of him I can meet my angel again also go out with her. I broke my promise to never falling in love with Hyemin. And I guess I didn't need a script again because I have my own script.

Today we will date at Ice skating place. I guess it'll be interesting.

“You look pretty today, Hyemin” I complimented.
“Go...gomawo oppa, You look you cool too” she said shyly.
“Why you don't like this at school?”.
“Gwaenchana, I'm feel more comfortable when I like a geek at school”.
“Oppa, I though you hate me” Hyemin said. 
“Eh waeyo?”.
“Because when at school, before we date, we seldom to talk and your attitude is very showing that you hate me”.
“Oh that because I don't want you to know my real feeling to you”.
“Ohahahaha, oppa you're funny” She said with a smile.

Aigoo she smiled at me! her smile is so beautiful as cherry blossoms which blooms in spring. Once again Thank you Nickhun!!.

“Oppa why you smiling at yourself?” She asked.
“Gwaenchanayo chagi, We made it” I said as I looked at our destination place. 
“Ne” She said with a smile. She totally made me crazy. 

***
___________________________________________

Sorry for late update ;_; I was losing my mood to write a fanfiction ;_;. And this is chapter 7~ and sorry if my english is bad ;_;.
happy reading ^^ 
PLEASE NO SILENT READER I NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT MY FANFIC