XV Bad Person

Maybe This Is My Destiny

“Gwaenchana” She said then wore the glasses again. What's wrong with me?. 

Why I'm like this?. I can't like her, She already Jongwoon's. Hold a second, Jongwoon's? I forgot they were fake couple, in 8 days they fake relationship will end soon and I can make Hyemin mine. 

Suddenly I felt guilty. Is this because I asked Jongwoon who hates Hyemin very much to date with Hyemin who like Jongwoon very much? ah maybe. I guess I already hurt innocent Hyemin. Please forgive this bad person, Hyemin.

“Ravi-ah, you are daydreaming again!, are you daydreaming about Hyokyung?” Hyemin asked.

“Aniyo!, I don't like that girl anymore...”.

“Waeyo?”.

“It's not your bussines”.

“Let me think, is that because She already Heechu?”.

“I don't want to talk about that”.

“Hahaha okay okay, now try to like someone else Ravi-ah”.

“Whatever you said Hyemin”.

“You call my name!, usually you call me "nerd" or "nerdy" hahahaha”.

“Am I wrong to call your name?”. 

*kring kring*

Lunch time bell rang. I wanted to go out from this sick bay, but I can't because of my leg, Argh Damn.

“Ehh Chagiya you're here!” Jongwoon said. Since when he was there?.

“Oppa!” Hyemin said then stood up. 

“you go to the canteen first, I'll catch you later” He said then he ruffled Hyemin's hair.

Why my chest was hurt because of saw that. Although I know Jongwoon just act. Maybe I like that nerd now. Hyemin left the sick bay.

“Ravi-ah what's wrong with you, dude?” He asked.

“I broke my leg hahaaha, Ya Jongwoon-ah your act is better then before!” I said.

“Hahahaha Thanks, btw I suggest you to go home by car, ask your father to pick you up”.

“Okay, Can I borrow you phone? I don't bring mine”.

“sure dude”.

I saw his phone's wallpaper is Jongwoon with a beautiful girl. Is she Jomgwoon's real girlfriend?. I forgot it Jongwoon will be suspicious later, I called my father to ask him to pick me up later. After that I returned the phone to Jongwoon.

“Gomawo Jongwoon” I said. 

“Cheonma” He said. 

“Btw, who is that girl in your wallpaper?”.

“My girlfriend”.

“Hyemin?”.

“Ne, I have to go now, bye dude”.

Tha...That was Hyemin? You were kidding, right?. She was really different. In Jongwoon's phone was really beautiful and the real one was geeky. Is she do an instant plastic sugery? or she wears a mask?. Ah Molla!.

***

Author POV

 

A few hours later, School was over, Sungmin picked Hyemin up with his car, Then they went to the hospital.

“Doc, how is the chemoteraphy?” Sungmin asked. 

“Here mr. Lee, your sister's tumor is geting bigger, I give you1 week to decide about the sugery” The doctor answered. 

“Khamsahamida doc” Hyemin said. 

 

Hyemin was really shock because heard that thing. sangatlah shock mendengar hal itu. Now there's one thing on Hyemin's mind "am I going to leave everything?". She wasn't ready to leave everything that she loves.

“Oppa... I'm scared ” Hyemin said as they arrived in their apartment. 

“Don't be scared, I'll be always with you” Sungmin said to encourage his sister.

“Jinjjayo?, gomawo oppa, saranghae”.

“Nado saranghae”. 

Inside his heart, Sungmin really wanted to cry because of seeing her sister condition now. he hopes his sister's tumor can be replaced to his body so his sister can be health and happy like used to be.

***

___________________________________________ 

 

Yay +500 viewers >< Thank you for reading this fanfiction and keep support ><)9. 

 

Happy reading ^^