VIII The Date

Maybe This Is My Destiny

As we arrived at our destination, we borrowed the ice skating shoes. I saw my girl brought a small bag, I wondered what was inside of it.

“Chagi what is inside of that bag? ” I asked looking at that bag.
“It's a secret, you will know it later ” she answered.
“Aish this girl” I said ruffling her hair.
“Ah Stop it oppa” She said as she smiled at me.
 
OMO she smiled again!. This girl can make me totally crazy!. After we borrowed the skating shoes, we placed our stuffs inside the locker. Then we went to the rink to start skating. I saw Hyemin was still in the corner of the rink, was she scared?. I came to Hyemin who at the corner of the rink. 
 
“Chagiya waeyo?” I asked.
“It's okay, ah no! I can't skating!” she answered.
“Oh that's why you stay in here” I said. She nodded. “Lemme teach you” I said then holded her hand and pulled her slowly.
 
I taught her step by step. Many times she wanted to fall but, I always get her before she fell. She smiled a lot today, I'm fell so lucky to have her.
Now I asked her to skate toward to me. I supported her to convince her that she can. I saw that soemone involuntary hit her and she began want to fall again! I immeditially skate to her to caught her before she fall. 
***
Author POV
 
When Hyemin almost reached Yesung, suddenly there was someone who hit her involuntary. Yesung who worried about his girlfriend who wanted to fall, skate to her immediately to caught her before she fall down. But those two were falling down together, Hyemin fell on Yesung's body.
 
“Gwaenchanayo?” Yesung asked to his girl.
Hyemin started to open her eyes and she shocked because her position was on Yesung's.
 
“N...ne” Hyemin answered and immediately stood up. 
“are you really okay? your face is red” Yesung asked again after he stood up.
“Y...Yes I'm” She answered ducking her head.
 
They both felt akward because of that accident. And Yesung suddenly have plan to break that akwardness.
 
“Chagiya, let's go somewhere!” Yesung asked with a bright smile. Hyemin nodded to answer it.
*** 
________________________________________________________
 
Hurray my mood is back ><)/ *dance* 
 
Yesung is going to bring Hyemin somewhere~ and only both of them at that place! If you curious about that place just wait for the next chapter kkk ><. And please no silent reader! I really need your opinion :'(.
 
Happy reading ^^