II The Unexpected Meeting

Maybe This Is My Destiny

 

Yesung POV

I'm so bored, I better sing and play the piano in the music room. Today I want to sang 'someone like you' by Adele.

***

I started playing note to note and lyric to lyric singing . Then suddenly I heard 2 girls were talking from outside the music room. Are they my fans ? , Mollayo , it's better if I check it first. I walked forward to outside the music room . And I saw those 2 girls, they were the tomboy girl and the geeky girl.

 

“Ya! what are you doing in here?” I asked. 

“Eopseo, you can ask Hyemin if you don't believe me” The tomboy girl answered.

My eyes were staring at that geeky girl. I can't stare at her for a long time. My eyes can be hurt, because her geeky and nerdy style.

“N...ne, eopseo” the geeky said.

“If so, can you two leave this place immediately?, I feel bothered because of you presence” I asked. 

“Bothered? we are in the outside and you are in the inside, so what make you feel bothered?” the tomboy asked rudely.

“Yes, I just feel bothered because of your presence” I answered.

“Hish, weird boy” She murmured.

“enough, Amber-ssi Kajjayo, I need to go to the library” the geeky said.

“Arraseo, kajja” the tomboy said.

They left this place. I don't know why I really hate that nerdy girls. Is it because her style who look like a nerd?. She is the most geeky student in this school. Her round glasses is very support her style. Amd I don't know why I don't allow my self to like her even love her. This live is a full of mysteries. Honestly I had never falling in love before, I wish there's someone who I can falling in love with.

***

Hyemin POV

*TEEEET*

Finally the school is over, it's time to went home!.

“Hyemin, Amber... altought now I'm in a relationship with Hyukjae, please still be my friend.... we are friends for ever, are we?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Ne, of course Hyoyeon-ssi!, how about you Amber-ssi?” I asked.

“Um!, Sure!” she said.

We hugged each other like teletubies, this is the power of friendship!. 

“Gomawoyo!!” Hyoyeon said.

We released our hug.

“Oh ya Amber-ssi!, gomawoyo!” I said.

“Gomawoyo?” She asked.

“You make him stare at me!” I answered.

“Oh that!, Cheonmayo!!” She said then giggled.

“hey, are you hiding something from me? hurry tell me what is it!!” Hyoyeon said curiously. 

“so Hyemin bla bla bla bla” Amber said. Amber told Hyoyeon about what happend between Yesung and me.

“Hahaha!, you must be really happy Hyemin-ah!” Hyoyeon said. 

“Of course!!! ” I said happily. 

“Chagi!, Kajjayo!” Hyukjae ask Hyoyeon from outside our class. 

“Ne!, Hyemin, Amber Annyeong!” Hyoyeon said the she left.

“Ne!”.

***

Home~ 

“Oppa I'm home!” I said when I arrived at home. 

“Oh Hyemin!, How about your school today?” oppa asked.

“very well, how about your work?” I answered then I asked.

“Very well too!, Today we will eat chicken curry, I made it by my self after I arrived” oppa said.

“Ne!!” I said.

That was my brother. His name is Lee Sungmin. His job is an actor also a model. Only two of us who stay in this apartment. Our parents divorced 3 years ago. After that divorced, we decided to live together. Actually they asked us to live with one of them, but we want them to stay together, but they refused . So we were both looking for a new place to live .

Oppa become a model since 2 years ago. Before he became a model he was a cafe waiter, but one year after that devorce, he decided to looked for a new job. It's because eomma began to visiting oppa in the cafe and asked both of us to stay with her, but we keep refused it , because we want the whole family live together. Fortunately, there is a model agency who offered oppa to become a model! , of course oppa accepted it. By the why , until now eomma still ask us stay with her , and Appa also sometimes ask us live with him. And we ignore their requests and we keep asking them to make up and get back into the family.

***

After had dinner with my lovely brother, I washed all the dishes, then changed my cothes. After that like usual, I wrote something in my notebook. Aigoo my note already full, I better buy a new one.

If I'm not going to school, I'm not a geeky or nerdy anymore, but girly. I wear my contact lens, then I let my bangs fall down which I clipped before and I wear a blue puff bandana which given by Sungmin oppa's girlfriend. I guess today is pretty cold, I should wore a jacket. Before I left I better told Sungmin oppa.

*tok tok tok*

“just get it” Sungmin oppa said.

*grek*

“Oppa I want to go to the stationery shop, do you want me to buy something for you?” I asked.

“Ne, yes I want some paperclips, becareful on the street by the way” Sungmin oppa said.

“Geurae, Annyeong” I said.

“Annyeong” Sungmin oppa said. 

*blam*

I left the apartment and went to the stationery shop. When I went inside Sungmin oppa's room, it's looks like oppa was reading a drama script, I can't wait to watch that drama.

***

Finally I arrived at the stationery shop. Whoa there's a cute notebook! I want to bought that one!. When I want to took it, there's someone who took it before me, what a bad luck. And the person who took it, is Yesung!!, I hope he did not recgonize me.

“Mian, do you want this notebook?” Yesung asked softly.

“A...Aniyo” I answered.

“If you want this you can take it, I can take this one” Yesung said as he showed another notebook.

“Geuraeyo, khamsahamnida um....”

“Jongwoon, don't be too formal, I think we are the same age”.

***

Yesung POV

“Jongwoon, don't be too formal, I think we are the same age” I said.

“Ne, Jongwoon-ssi” She said with a smile.

I guess my wish was granted. I met with a beautiful angel, and I guess I like this angel, I must know her name.

“Hmm, what is your name?” I asked. 

“Ju... Just call me Lee Hye” she answered. 

“ Lee Hye?, what a beautiful name”.

“Go... Gomawoo jongwoon-ssi”.

“May I know your phone number?”.

“Mianhae, I can't tell you”.

“Oh gwaenchanayo”.

Namja pabo!, Of course she won't give it! We just met a few minutes ago.

“Jongwoon-ssi, I need to go now”.

“Ne geurae, I hope we can meet again in another chance”.

“Ne”.

***

I guess my angel just flew away. But her name is almost same with that nerd, ah I though is impossible that the "angel" is the "nerd".

______________________________________________________

finally an update >< 

 

Sorry for the long wait guys *bow*

Happy reading and sorry if my english is bad ><