XII Shocking News

Maybe This Is My Destiny

Sungmin POV

 
“Good night” I said.
Just wait my little sister, they will make up soon, I'm really sure. I saw Hyemin walk to her room and She a bit shaking. I guess she will fall. 
“Hyemin!!” I shouted then caught her before she fell down. 
“Hyemin? Hyemin?”.
 
She fainted!. I brought her to my car immediately and I drove to the hospital. I prayed that my little sistir will be okay. I worried about her health that which not good recently. When we arrived, I brough her to emergency unit and the doctor examinated her. The nurse said I must wait here in the waiting room. It's already 10 minutes since I come here, Oh god waiting was so killing me. 
*greek*
“Are you Lee Hyemin's relative?” A nurse asked. 
“Ne, How is my sister?”.
“Doctor want you to come in”.
“Geuraeyo”.
I went in to examinate room and I saw Hyemin already woke up, her body seem weak.
“Oppa, Why I'm in here?” Hyemin asked weakly.
“You were faint, I'm realy worried about you” I answered. 
“Mianhae oppa”.
“Ne gwaenchanayo”.
“Hmm Miss Lee Hyemin, are you sometime feel pain in your head?” Doctor asked. 
“Ne ” Hyemin answered then she nodded. 
“Since when?”.
“5 months ago”.
“Why you don't visit a doctor to check it up?”.
“Because, I thought it just a regular headache, what's wrong with my headache doctor?”.
“... It's hard to say, but it for your good,... you have a tumor at your brain and it must be lift by the sugery as fast as you can, but the chance of to succes is only 40%” 
When I heard it from the doctor, My body suddenly become weak and can't hold my weight. That was really shocking news.I saw Hyemin and she was crying. 
“Hyemin uljima, is there another was instead the sugery?”.
“With chemoteraphy and medicines, but if already like your sister's those things won't really work” Said the doctor.
“We will try it”.
“Oppa... I won't be sugery, right?” Hyemin asked. 
“Aniyo, we will try another way” I said. 
“Geuraeyo, come here at 7 pm for chemoteraphy” doctor said.
“Ne...”.
 
I knew Hyemin scared with sugery. So the teraphy is better. But if there no other way, Hyemin must do the sugery. 
“Let's go home now” I said.
“Ne oppa, oppa please don't tell Jongwoon, my friends and others about this, please?” Hyemin asked.
“Ne Hyemin” I said.
***
Author POV
 
Hyemin and Sungmin was really shocked because of that. But Hyemin was the shockest of all, She scared if she will gone forever because of that tumor.
 
____________________________________________________________ 
 
A shocking news.... haha that's all ._. 
 
Happy reading^^ 
ps: silent reader go away!!